You’d think they’d be used to the cold, wouldn’t you?
多纳尔 你知道我说的是哪个抽屉吧
Donal, you do know which drawer that I mean, right?
不在里面 我看过所有的抽屉了
It’s not here. I’ve checked all the drawers.
怎么会
Well, it is…

Ah, fuck.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
-操♥你♥妈♥ -你在骂我吗
– Oh, fuck off. – What? Me?
不是你 文件夹在我这里 操
No, not you. I have it here. Shit!
你需要的所有东西
All the things you are going to need,
全他妈的在我车里
and I have it fucking here in my car.
我从来没
Well, I’ve never…
伊凡 认识你这么多年了
You know, Ivan, in all the 10 years I’ve known you,
我从没 从没见你这样一团糟过
I’ve never… I’ve never known you to fuck up like this.
他妈到底怎么了
What the fuck’s going on?
好吧 多纳尔
Okay, Donal, um…
你能给我一点时间好好想想怎么办吗
Will you just give me some time to think?

Fuck!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 怎么会没事
Okay? Okay?
卡特 拜托了 听我说
Kat, please. Just hear what I want to say…
我真是万万没有想到
Of all the things in the world,
你会做出这种事
I never thought of you doing this!
卡特里娜 别让孩子们听见
Katrina, don’t let the boys hear.
你操了别的女人
You fucked some girl.
-小声点 -你操了她又跟我睡
– Quietly, quietly. – You fucked her and then me.
我看了我的日记 我查到了
I looked at my diary and I checked.
我记得那周末你从克罗伊登回来
I remember when you got home from Croydon that weekend,
一直在傻♥逼♥兮兮地咧着嘴笑
and you had a big stupid grin on your face.
砌块建筑完工 我很开心啊
The block was in. I was happy with it.
-而我根本被蒙在鼓里 -只有过一次
– And I sit in the dark. – It was once.
一次
Once!
一次和没有已经是天壤之别了
The difference between once and never is the whole world.
没有和一次之间的区别
The difference between never and once
就是好与坏之间的一线之差
is the difference between good and bad.
-我懂 -你不懂
– I know that. – You don’t know.
-我真的懂 -不 你什么都不懂
– I know. – No, you don’t know anything.
我懂的
I know.
不 那晚你一直傻♥逼♥兮兮地笑
Yeah, yeah, no. You had a big stupid grin that night.
那是因为工作 砌块施工很顺利
It was work. The block was down.
-你操了别人了 -那晚很奇怪
– You fucked someone. – It was an odd night.
我们的脑子里都没有坏想法
There wasn’t really a bad thought in anybody’s head.
-你跟个傻♥逼♥一样在笑 -不是那样的
– You had a big fucking grin. – That isn’t it.
好像你赢了什么似的
Yeah, like you’d won something.
我还记得你笑着把外套放在楼梯上
I remember you smiling and putting your coat on the stairs.
我还以为你有什么好事
I thought you’d won something.
我只是想尽量表现得正常
I was trying to be normal.
我不记得了 因为砌块完工
I can’t remember. Look, the block was in.
还有孩子的事 你说她要生了
And that stuff about the baby. You think she’s having a baby?
是的 她今晚要生了
Yes, she’s having the baby tonight.
是吗
Oh, is she?
随便吧 你就是个小丑
Oh, forget that. You’re a clown.
随了个便 你就是个傻♥逼♥小丑
Forget that. You’re a stupid clown.
你真当孩子是你的
You think it’s yours?
要是她随便被人操 孩子怎么会是你的
Why would it be yours if she fucks everybody?
她不是那样的
She doesn’t.
她会和你睡 那她也会跟别人睡
Oh, if she fucks you, she fucks everybody.
她不是那样的人 她什么都放弃了
She isn’t like that. She had given up on having anything.
我简直不能相信我跟你变成这样
I can’t believe it’s me and you
而且还在讨论别的女人
and we’re talking about somebody else.
就好像有人破门而入 我
Like somebody broke into the house. I just…
我不能
I can’t…
我想讨论一下切实可行的将来计划
I want to talk about a practical next step.
你刚才说她不是那样的人
Did you say she’s not like that?
只和她睡了一晚就那么了解她吗
You were with her one night and you know her?
您有一个呼叫等待
You have a call waiting.
她不是那样的 她好多年不那么做了
She doesn’t do that. She hadn’t for years.
事后她也很难过
Okay? Afterwards she was sad.
你说难过吗
Did you say sad?
-说吧 -我们被叫停了
– Yes? – I think we got cut off.
操 文件都在我这儿呢
Shit. Okay, yes. I have the file here.
稍等一下
Hang on a second.
文件在我这儿
Okay, I have the file here.
-好 -我会在电♥话♥里
– Alright. – I’m going to have to
告诉你一些信息
give you some information over the phone,
然后你得把它们记下来 好吗
and you’re going to have to write it down, okay?
好的
Okay.
多纳尔 你是不是喝酒了
Donal, are you drinking something?
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
汽水而已
Um… A nice bottle of fizzy pop.
好吧 你打电♥话♥给
Okay, I need you to call
贝尔蒙特警局的值勤警官
the duty officer at Belmont Police Station
确认早上的道路封闭 行吗
and confirm some road closures for the morning, okay?
你的笔还在手上吗
Do you still have the pen?
-在手上呢 -很好
– Uh… Oh, yeah. – Right, okay.
以下是我们征得工程监督委员会许可的
Here are the roads we agreed with the council
在浇注混凝土时需要封闭交通的道路
that need to be closed to traffic for the duration of the pour,
从凌晨5点25分到正午
which is from 5:25 am to midday.
好 说吧
Yeah, okay, go.
位于绿拱门与克莱尔蒙特之间的新月大道
Crescent Road between Arch Green and Claremont.
位于绿拱门与克莱尔蒙特之间的新月大道
Crescent Road between Arch Green and Claremont.
悬铃木大道南端
Planetree Road at the south end only.
悬铃木大道南端
Planetree Road at the south end only, yeah.
维尔一直到帕克兰农场大道路口
The Vale up to Parklands Farm Road.
-记下了 -但信♥号♥♥管制由我们操作
– Okay, yeah. – But with the stop-go operated by us.
知道了
Yeah, got that.
你需要提供许可证号♥750
You’ll need to quote the license number 750…
-750 -/DV
– 750. – …slash DV. Okay?
/DV 好的 知道了
Slash DV. Cool. Okay. Got it.
很好 多纳尔
Good. Donal?
-你喝的真是汽水吗 -是的
– It is fizzy pop that you’re drinking, yes? – It is.
绝对是 绝对是
It is. It is.
否则如果被我发现你♥他♥妈♥在喝果酒
Because if you are on the fucking cider and I find out,
我绝对会用铺面锯把你的狗腿锯断
I will cut your legs off with a fucking pavement saw.
是吗 伊凡 伊凡你听好了
Will you? Right. Now, Ivan… Ivan, listen to me.
你不要用这种语气和我说话 可以吗
There’s no need for you to talk to me like that, okay?
因为我现在已经看到有六个未接来电
Because I’ve got six calls here that I’m looking at
全都是加雷斯打来的
stacked up on this phone from Gareth,
我都能猜到他为什么找我
and I’m guessing what they are
还有他在电♥话♥里会怎么说
and what he’s saying to me on the phone calls.
但我答应了你
But I agreed that
不会接加雷斯的电♥话♥
I’m not gonna take those phone calls from Gareth
因为我现在一想到明天可能会搞砸
because I’m fucking shitting my pants here,
就吓得屁滚尿流
you know, about tomorrow going pear,
我不希望他
and I don’t want him to
在电♥话♥里给我指派个傻♥逼♥大学生
give me some fucking college kid on the phone
来教我怎么从零开始做起
trying to talk me through this from scratch.
所以权衡利弊 从现在起到明天早上
So, as far as I’m concerned, until the sun comes up,
我只听你的指挥
yours is the only voice I’m gonna listen to.
但你听好了 别他妈威胁我好吗
But hear this, don’t fucking threaten me! OK?
您有一个呼叫等待
You have a call waiting.
你的官职已经不能威胁我了
You have no official position now to threaten me from,
所以别他妈威胁我
so don’t fucking threaten me!
那你确实是在喝果酒对吧
So it is cider that you’re drinking?
一罐而已 又他妈怎样
One can of cider, yeah! So fucking what?
吃点东西
Eat something.
你知道吗 我现在一点都不饿呢
Do you know what? I’m not actually that hungry at the moment.
好了 现在我他妈来给这些警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Okay, now let me get these calls to these fucking coppers
确认封路的事
and confirm the road closures,
回头你再告诉我下一步做什么
and then I’ll call you back for further instructions.
通话他妈的完毕
Over and fucking out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!