And how that bastard wasn’t around for me.
-连名字都没给我起 -不 你错了
– Didn’t even give me a fucking name. – No, no, you’re confused.
伊凡 你才是混♥蛋♥
Ivan, it’s you that’s the bastard.
他的儿子才是个混♥蛋♥
It’s the baby that’s the bastard.
拜托你 伊凡
For God’s sake, Ivan,
先把这点弄清楚了
at least get the word right.
卡特里娜 听着
Katrina, listen.
我会让孩子姓我的姓 还会陪他成长
No, I will give the baby my name and it will see my face.
他会知道有人爱他 而不会一辈子都
It will know and it won’t spend its life thinking…
都认为没有人
You know, thinking that nobody…
我关上了门 坐在黑暗里
I’ve closed the door and I’m in the dark,
我几乎说服自己这不是你干的了
and I’m almost sure this isn’t you.
求你告诉我你没这么做
Please don’t be you.
我知道 我该早点告诉你的
I know, I should have said all this a long time ago.
我太
I’m so…
我最近都不像我自己了
I have behaved not at all like myself.
我得坐起来了
I suppose I gotta get up.
卡特里娜 求你 别挂
Katrina, please, don’t go.
-我又要吐了 -求你 别
– I have to throw up again. – Please, don’t…
-多纳尔 -伊凡
– Donal? – Okay. Uh, Ivan?
接下来这不是问题
This isn’t a question.
我不是在问问题 好吗
This isn’t a question, okay?
但我刚和斯塔福郡的工厂通完电♥话♥
But I just got off the phone with the plant in Stafford,
他们知道订单上要的是C6
and they said they know that it’s a C6 mix,
但是换成C5行不行
but how far towards C5 can it go?
就是说 如果有一辆搅拌车运的是C5
In other words, if one truck had some C5,
会有什么后果
how bad would that be taken?
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
多纳尔 白板上是怎么写的
Donal, what does it say on the whiteboard?
白板上 写的是C6
On the… It says C6.
每一张签过字的订单和文件上
What does it say on every piece of paperwork
又是怎么写的
and on every sign-off sheet?
-写的是C6 -写着C6
– It says C6. – It says C6.
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为 最终
Because, eventually,
当我的大楼完工时 它会有55层高
when my building is complete, it will be 55 floors high.
重达222.3万吨♥
It will weigh 2,223,000 metric tons.
我的大楼会改变地下水位 挤压花岗岩
Okay? My building will alter the water table and squeeze granite.
从20英里外都能看到它
It will be visible from 20 miles away.
日落时 它的影子可能会有1英里长
At sunset, it will cast a shadow probably a mile long.
如果大楼地基里的混凝土用错了
Now, if the concrete at the base of my building is not right,
哪怕只错位一英寸 都会出现楼板裂缝
if it slips half an inch, cracks appear.
一旦出现了裂缝
Right? If cracks appear,
它们会蔓延扩散
then they will grow and grow, won’t they?
-到最后整个大楼都会倒塌 -伊凡
– And the whole thing will collapse. – Ivan, look…
你哪怕只出一个差错 多纳尔
You make one mistake, Donal,
只出一个小错
one little fucking mistake,
整个世界都要崩塌了
and the whole world comes crashing down around you.
明白吗 所以告诉斯塔福郡 要C6
Do you understand? So you tell Stafford, C6.
-保证用C6 -谢谢
– C6 it is. – Thank you.
-卡特 求你 听我说 -爸
– Kat, please, listen. – Hey, Dad.
-什么 -现在我们一比零落后呢
– What? – Yeah, we’re 1-nil down.
妈妈在吗
Is, uh… is your mother there?
倒霉
Damn.
妈妈
Mum.
肖恩 你能去叫妈妈接电♥话♥吗
Sean, will you go and get Mum?
我在看比赛呢
I’m watching the match.
倒霉的点球 你在听广播吗
Stupid penalty. Are you listening on the radio?
-是爸爸的电♥话♥吗 -没有
– Is that Dad? – No. No.
告诉他对方进球了
Tell him they’ve scored.
爸 她好像在厕所呢
Um, Dad, she’s on the toilet, I think.
-艾迪 -怎么了
– Eddie… – Yeah?
-什么 -没事 别担心
– What? – Uh… It’s okay. Don’t worry about it.
没事的 听我说
Uh, it’s fine. Listen, I’ll, uh…
等明天不忙了我俩再好好聊 好吗
I’ll talk to you when it all settles down, okay?
-好吧 -说定了
– All right. – Okay.
-那行 老爸拜拜 -拜拜 艾迪
– Cool. Bye, Dad. – Bye, Eddie. Bye-bye.
我是伊凡·洛克
Ivan Locke.
你好 我是圣玛丽医院妇产科的
Hello, this is Sister Margaret
玛格丽特护士
from St. Mary’s maternity unit.
一切都顺利吗
Is everything okay?
我在贝珊·马奎尔旁边 你是她配偶吗
I’m with Bethan Maguire. Is it your partner?
我是孩子的父亲
Uh, I am the father.
她非常焦虑
She’s quite distressed,
所以我们想知道
and we were wondering
会不会有人陪她生产
if someone was gonna be with her for the birth.
她说她没别的熟人了
She said she doesn’t have anyone else.
有 我一小时后就到 如果不堵车
Uh, yes. I’m an hour away, I think, if the traffic’s okay.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
-出现了一个并发症 -什么并发症
– Well, there’s a complication. – What is the complication?
跟脐带有关的并发症
It’s a complication with the umbilical cord,
这意味着得动手术
and it means there will be a procedure,
所以如果孩子的爸爸在场的话会好一些
and it would help if Dad was around.
-你是孩子的爸爸吗 -没错 我是
– You are Dad? – Yes, yes, I am.
我 我在开车 时速145公里
I’m, uh… I’m driving. I’m, uh… I’m doing 90.
那 请不要危险驾驶
Oh. Well, please don’t drive dangerously or anything.
我不会的 我很快就到了
I won’t. Listen, I will be there very shortly.
那就好 现在顾问医师在照看她
Good. Okay, well, she’s with the consultant at the moment.
我就是想确认下有人会来
I just wanted to make sure someone was coming.
会的 我会过去的
Uh, yes, well, I will, I’ll be there.
好的 你得通过急诊入口进来
Good. So what you need to do is use the emergency entrance
-然后找到贝莉产房♥ -贝莉 好的
– and ask for Bailey Ward. – Bailey? Okay, I will do.
她现在很情绪化
She’s very emotional.
我记得她以前不是个情绪化的人
Well, she isn’t used to being emotional, I think.
我印象中她通常很安静
I think she’s normally a very quiet person.
-你是她配偶吗 -我是孩子的父亲
– You are her partner? – I am the father.
我不太
I don’t, um…
说实话 我和她不熟 但我会过去
I don’t know her too well, if you want the truth. But I’m coming.
-她很害怕 -我理解
– She’s very afraid. – I understand that.
我已经在路上了
I’m driving.
说吧 多纳尔
Yes, Donal.
我亲自测试了全部12台泵
Right, I’ve checked all the 12 pumps myself
全部泵送正常
and they’re all pissing it out.
很好 是用C6做的测试吗
Good. You are testing with C6?
没错 这里只有C6
Yes, yeah, I see only C6.
-工厂全部联♥系♥过了吗 -都确认好了
– And you called all the plants? – Yeah, I called all the plants.
我告诉你 核查的时候
And just so you know, they all gave me dog’s abuse
他们都把我骂成狗了
for checking.
很好 搅拌车都装好混凝土
Excellent, and they have the trucks lined up
排好队列了吗
and the mix is in?
是啊 反正全家都被问候了一遍
Yes, yeah, yeah. I ticked off each response
我跟每个工厂都核对过了
after all the fuck-yous and piss-offs,
算下来是有6500立方米的量
and it came to 6,500 cubic meters.
好的 缓凝剂怎么说
Okay. What about the retardant?
缓凝剂已经在现场了 随时可以装车
The retardant’s on site already, ready to go into the trucks.
很好 你手头有笔吗
Good. Now, do you have a pen?
我有支铅笔
I have a pencil.
那去拿支笔啊
Well, get a pen.
好了 我拿到笔了
Okay, I have a pen.
好 右边顶层的抽屉里
Good. Now, in the top right-hand drawer
在暖风机上面 有我的文件夹
above the blow-heater, you’ll find my folder.
拿着它 它是你今晚的攻略
Get it. It’s going to be your bible tonight.

Okay.
我没看到文件夹啊
I don’t see any folder.
不会啊 它就放在那儿
Yes, no, it’s there. It’s there.
里面有你需要的一切文件
Okay? It’s got everything that you’re going to need in there.
所有的电♥话♥号♥码 同意书 封路许可
Right? All the numbers, the sign-offs, the road closures
这些你都要跟警♥察♥局确认
that you have to confirm with the police.
它就在暖风机上面的抽屉里
Now, it’s in the drawer above the blow-heater.
暖风机被那些傻♥逼♥匈牙利人拿走了
Well, the blow-heater was taken by the fucking Hungarians.
还以为他们不怕冷呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!