Yeah, yeah, and the client sign-off on the gates.
我说的就是这个 大门的出入许可
That’s what I mean, the gate sign-off.
多纳尔 施工许可应该已经批复了
Donal, the construction sign-off should already be filed.
是的是的 已经
Yes, it is, it is. It’s already…
已经批复了 没事 我就是这意思
It’s already filed, it’s okay. That’s what I meant.
好的
Okay, right.
你有那些工厂的电♥话♥对吧
Well, you have the phone numbers of the plants, don’t you?
-有 -给他们打电♥话♥ 多纳尔
– Yeah. – Call them now, Donal.
给每个家伙都打个电♥话♥
Call every one of those bastards,
让他们复查一遍订单
get them to repeat the order.
必须是C6 否则我们就拒收
C6 on the nose or we send those trucks back.
说真的 如果明天下雨
Seriously, those fuckers will fuck you up
冲沟里的水就够你受的了
with the water in the gullies if it rains tomorrow.
明天不会下雨的 是个晴天
Well, it’s not gonna rain tomorrow. It’s gonna be dry.
我已经问过上帝了
I’ve got a direct line to God up in heaven, you know.
多纳尔 关于混凝土千万别指望运气
Donal, you don’t trust God when it comes to concrete.
给工厂打电♥话♥ 多纳尔
You call the plants, Donal,
-每家都要打 -好的 我打
– every one of them. – I will, okay.
让他们把订单传真过来你仔细检查一遍
And get them to fax the order back so you can check it.
好的 我会的 马上就去办
I will. I’ll do that. I’ll do that now.
你和加雷斯谈了吗
Did you speak to Gareth?
谈了 他说会联♥系♥芝加哥那边
Yes, I did, actually. He’s calling Chicago.
我觉得他们应该会开了我
I’m guessing Chicago’s going to fire me
然后他再派个毛头小子接手
and he’ll put some fucking kid on it, so…
-别 别 千万别 -别接他电♥话♥
– Oh, no, no, no. – Don’t take his calls.
别接他电♥话♥就行了
Just don’t take his calls.
别理其他任何人
Don’t listen to anybody else.
我不能不接他电♥话♥啊
Well, I can’t not take his calls.
别接他的电♥话♥
Don’t take his calls.
明早之前不要听任何人的
Don’t listen to anybody else until the morning.
这事只有你和我负责 懂吗
This is me and you, okay?
所以我就直接别理他的电♥话♥吗
So, I’m not gonna answer his calls?
对 明早之前只有我们俩 明白吗
No. Just me and you till the morning, okay?
-好吧 -好的
– Okay. – Cool.
倒霉催的 我答应
Fucking hell, okay.
你好 我是贝珊
Hello. This is Bethan.
我现在无法接听电♥话♥
I’m afraid I can’t get to the phone.
-你给我打电♥话♥啦 -你还好吗
– Did you call? – Are you okay?
还好 有人把窗户关了
Uh, yeah. Someone closed the windows.
你有跟医生说觉得疼吗
Did you talk to anyone about the pain?
-没 没人来过 -那一切都还好吧
– No, no one’s been in. – But is everything all right?
不好 疼得要死
No. It hurts like nothing ever.
好吧 我已经在M6高速上了
Okay, well, I’m on the M6.
路况好的话再有一小时一刻钟就到了
Uh, an hour and a quarter if the traffic stays okay.
你得告诉他们你觉得疼啊
You must speak to someone about the pain.
我刚才简直觉得恨透了你
Um… Just then I felt like I hate you.
我们根本不了解对方 贝珊
Well, we don’t know each other, Bethan.
事实很简单
That’s the simple truth.
-这事刚好发生了而已 -这事
– This thing just happened. – Thing?
所以我们对对方也谈不上爱恨对吗
So we can’t really love each other or hate each other, can we?
这事发生了 仅此而已
This thing just happened and that’s it.
将来可能会有些波折
And it will go up and down,
但至少此刻我在往你那边赶了好吗
I suppose, but at least I’m coming, okay?
你 你会不会因为这事恨我
Do you… Do you hate me for going through with it?
我都不了解你 所以
I don’t know you, so…
我怎么恨你啊 明白吗
I don’t hate you, do I? I mean…
我根本不了解你 所以
I don’t know you, so…
他们怎么说你就怎么做
Look, do what they tell you to do.
我还有好多电♥话♥要打
I have a lot of calls to make.
路况很好 别担心
The traffic is fine so it’ll be okay.
-你快点来 -好 但高速有限速
– Please be quick. – Yes, but there’s a speed limit.
-你好 加雷斯 -听我说
– Hello, Gareth. – Yeah, look.
如我所料 芝加哥那边大发雷霆
Chicago is having a predictable meltdown.
是吗 好吧
Is it? Okay.
我跟他们说了 说你十年来勤恳工作
Yeah, I gave them, uh… I gave them the whole 10-year thing
说你为帕克工作十年 从没出过差错
about your 10 years working for Park without a foot wrong.
是九年 我跟你共事九年了
Nine years. Um, I’ve been with you nine years.
-什么 -是九年啊
– What? – Nine years.
我能说的都说了 伊凡
Yeah, the whole thing, Ivan.
他说感情上他理解
He said he goes on emotion.
但他又说这次是欧洲最大的一次灌注
He said the stuff about the biggest pour in Europe.
除了核电和军用设施外 我知道
Outside the nuclear and military, I know, I know.
我实话告诉你吧 伊凡
Well, I’ll tell you what, Ivan…
你被开除了 就是这样
You’re fired, is what it is.
他们说公♥司♥别无选择
They said they had no choice.
我说 我说了你这十年的勤恳
I said… Um, I told them about the 10 years.
-九年 -但他们说公♥司♥别无选择
– Nine years. – But they said they had no choice.
九年十年的不重要
Yeah. Nine, ten, whatever.
没事的 没事
So it’s okay. It’s okay.
我从来没在电♥话♥里开除过谁 伊凡
I never do this on the phone, Ivan.
没事的 我理解
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我还是会确保灌注顺利的
I will still make sure the pour is all right.
不 伊凡 这事没的商量了
No, Ivan, it’s… It’s not a matter for negotiation.
他们已经决定开除你了
They’ve decided you’re fired,
正式地 即刻生效
completely, as of right this second.
我知道 我听见了 我不怪他们
I know, I heard you, and I don’t blame them, okay?
我不是为了保住自己的工作 我只想
But I’m not trying to keep my job. I just…
我只想确保明天的灌注顺利
I just want the pour to go okay tomorrow.
-伊凡 -听我说 你听我说
– Ivan… – Listen to me. You listen to me.
我希望灌注顺利不是为了钱
I want the pour to go okay, not because of the money.
是为了我自己 为了大楼
I want it to go right for myself and for the building.
好吗 为了那些混凝土
Alright? And for the concrete.
我不会让它灌到错的地方去 听懂了吗
I won’t let it be pumped into the wrong place. Do you understand?
今晚和明天 我会全程负责此事
Tonight and tomorrow, I will stay on this and stay on this
确保混凝土灌注顺利
and make sure the concrete gets poured right.
伊凡 我跟他们说了你十年的功劳
Ivan, listen, I told them about the 10 years.
-去你♥妈♥的♥十年吧 -他们不听
– Fuck your 10 years. – They weren’t having any of it.
听着 加雷斯 听我说
Listen to me, Gareth… Listen, Gareth.
混凝土会如期到达
The concrete will come
并且我会安排好大小事务 行吗
and I will take care of it, okay?
我知道我已经被开了 但我还会负责的
I know I don’t have a job anymore, but I will do this anyway
就算是为了大楼和混凝土吧
as a favor to the building and to the concrete.
伊凡 你听起来像变了个人
Ivan, you sound different.
我没变
I am the same.
你干嘛不说生病了呢
Why didn’t you just say you were sick?
因为我没病啊 而且我会确保灌注顺利
Because I’m not sick, and I’ll make sure the pour is okay.
我知道 但我已经把项目交给
Yeah, but I’ve already handed it over
另一个土建主管了
to another construction director.
伊凡 他会从你那儿接
Ivan, he’s gonna pick it up from…
卡特里娜
Katrina?
这不是真的 我不信
That didn’t happen. I’m not believing it.
卡特里娜 我希望我们可以
Katrina, I want to move to
讨论一个切实可行的将来计划
a practical next step.
我在卧室 四周漆黑一片
I’m here in the dark in our bedroom and…
天啊 一切都不一样了
Oh, God, nothing looks the same.
伊凡
Ivan?
我不 我不知道该怎么说
I can’t… I can’t speak very well. I…
几个月来我也一直不知所措
I have felt scraped-out for months.
她打来电♥话♥说怀了孩子
She phoned and said that she was having a baby
还说要留下
and keeping it
因为这是她能拥有幸福的最后机会了
because it was her last chance to be happy.
然后今晚她又来了电♥话♥
And then tonight she phoned
说羊水破了 比预产期早了两个月
and said the waters broke and it’s two months early.
我 我本打算在生下来之前告诉你的
I was… I was going to tell you before,
但是她的产期提前了
but the waters broke early,
所以我不得不在车里跟你说了
so I have to do this now in the car.
每晚我都 我都挣扎着想告诉你
Every night I was… I was going to tell you.
天啊 我没法
God, I can’t…
我不能呼吸了
I can’t really breathe.
卡特里娜 你知道我父亲的事吧
Katrina, listen. You know what happened with my dad, right?
也知道那个混♥蛋♥怎样抛弃了我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!