好吧 好吧
Okay, Okay.
天啊 给你读个东西 伊凡
Jesus! I’m just gonna read you something, Ivan.
-你在听吗 -在听
– Are you listening? – Yes.
祝明天灌注顺利
“Good luck tomorrow with the pour.
我们的政♥府♥关系总监刚刚确认
“We just had it confirmed by CGO
这将是欧洲历史上除军用核设施以外
“That this will be the biggest single concrete pour
最大规模的混凝土灌注
“Ever made in Europe outside of nuclear military projects.
有你们负责工程我非常放心
“I know the day is in the safest of hands.
祝好运 米切尔
Best wishes, Mitchell.”
那可是米切尔·迪恩
That is Mitchell Dean himself,
他妈的公♥司♥总裁
the president of the whole fucking company.
听到了吗伊凡 从美国芝加哥发来的
Did you hear that, Ivan? From Chicago, USA.
听到了
Yes.
你得说大点声 伊凡 我听不见
You’re gonna have to speak up, Ivan. I can’t hear you.
我听到了
Yes, I heard.
你是整个工程的负责人
And so, you’re the man in charge of the entire operation,
但现在还剩10小时不到
but with 10 hours to go,
你却决定不去了
you’ve decided you ain’t gonna be there!
多纳尔会负责的 他人很好
Well, Donal will handle it and he’s a good man.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么敢这么说
Don’t you fucking dare say that to me!
你别他妈在这时候评价我的员工
Don’t you fucking dare give qualitative appraisals on my staff
还说什么”人很好”
and say “Good man.”
说得好像让他去买♥♥个冰淇淋那么简单
Like he’s going off to buy a fucking ice cream!
老天啊 这可他妈的是混凝土啊
Jesus, this is fucking concrete.
就跟你的排泄物一样 伊凡
Like shit, Ivan. Like piss.
要出来了就得压一下
When it comes, you pump it.
和婴儿一样
Like babies.
操 你把这当笑话是吧
Shit. This is a joke to you.
不 不 现在已经没什么好笑的了
No, no. Right now nothing is a joke anymore.
天啊
Oh, God!
所以 生孩子的不是你老婆
And so, it’s not your wife giving birth?
不是
No.
-天啊 -是别人
– Oh, Jesus! – It’s someone else.
伊凡 你是全世界最不可能
Ivan! You’re the last person on earth…
我知道 我确实是最不可能干这种事的
Yes, I know, I am the last person on earth,
但事实已经如此了
but it happened.
而且这个女人 她就不能
And this woman, she can’t just…
她就不能自己把孩子生下来吗
she can’t give birth on her own?
我已经决定了
I have made a decision.
没人能陪着她了 好吗
There is nobody else who could be with her, okay?
她在伦敦没有朋友 而且她很脆弱
She has no friends in London and is quite a fragile person.
脆弱
Fragile!
你要抛弃欧洲最大规模的混凝土灌注
You’re gonna abandon the biggest fucking concrete pour in Europe
去牵某人的手就因为她脆弱
to hold someone’s fucking hand because she’s fragile?
还因为孩子的事是因我而起
And because the baby was caused by me.
这就是我做出的决定
That is my decision I have made.
我对这个女人的所作所为是不对的
I have not behaved in the right way with this woman at all.
我的行为完全不像我自己了
I have behaved in a way that isn’t like me.
但我现在要做我该做的事
But now I am going to do the right thing.
所以呢 芝加哥就抛到脑后置之不理了
What, and Chicago can go to fucking hell?
这是我做出的决定 我没打算回头
It is a decision that I have made. I’m not gonna turn back.
你知道明天的工程关乎着几百万镑吗
Do you know how many millions of pounds are riding on tomorrow?
只要其中任何一个泵出问题 伊凡
If any one of those pumps fucks up, Ivan,
不用15分钟我们就会损失一千万镑
we are facing 10 million pounds worth of losses in 15 minutes.
所以如果一早上都是这样
So if we get that 15 minutes for the whole morning,
那就全面停工
a total shutdown,
也就是一亿美元
$100 million.
-你还在吗 伊凡 -在 在
– Are you still there, Ivan? – Yes, yes.
我无法辩驳
Look, I have no explanation.
除了我刚说过的原因外
Apart from the one that I’ve given you.
但是 加雷斯 听我说
But, Gareth, listen…
我对自己发了誓
I have made a pledge to myself
绝不会让灌注出岔子的
that I will not allow the pour to fuck up.
你是在开玩笑吧
Oh! This is a joke!
你♥他♥妈♥是不是还戴着一个小丑的红鼻子呢
Are you wearing a fucking red nose?
这简直是个国际玩笑 伊凡
This is a fucking joke, Ivan.
我会给芝加哥那边打电♥话♥ 知道了吗
I’m gonna call Chicago, right?
要不是看在
If it weren’t for the fact that
你为我们忠心耿耿干了这么多年的份上
you’ve been so solid for us for so many years,
我电♥话♥里就把你开了
I’d fire you down the phone.
伊凡 你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
Oh, Ivan, have you lost your fucking mind?
我已经决定了
I have made my decision.
你♥他♥妈♥在看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
这下你笑了 是吗
You’re laughing, aren’t you?
笑我现在的窘境
Laughing at my predicament.
这样的窘境你可不陌生吧 爸爸
It’s a familiar predicament to a man like you, isn’t it, Dad, eh?
你在想 瞧瞧他 有其父必有其子
You think, “There he is, look. Like father, like son.
这才是我儿子 那句话怎么说的来着
“There’s the man I made.” What is it they say?
上梁不正下梁歪
“The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”
你错就错在这儿了
Well, that’s where you’re wrong.
给我听好 你这人♥渣♥
Listen to me, you fucking piece of worthless shit.
我就希望你看着呢
I want you to watch.
知道吗 我甚至都想拿把铁锹
Do you know, in fact, I would like to take a fucking shovel
把你从土里挖出来
and dig you up out of the fucking ground
让你好好看看今晚的我
and make you watch me tonight.
我要扒开你的眼睛
I would pull open your eyes
把土和虫子从你的烂耳朵里倒出来
and kick the mud and worms and shit out of your fucking ears
好让你享受今晚的旅途
just for the duration of this journey.
因为开车的是我 是我 不是你
Because it’s me driving. Me, not you.
我和你不一样
And, unlike you,
我会直接开往我该去的地方
I will drive straight to the place where I should be,
而且我会在那照顾我的
and I will be there to take care of my…
处理我惹的麻烦
to take care of my fuck-up.
多纳尔 来电
多纳尔
Yes, Donal.
我已经往回开了 马上就到
Okay, okay, I’m driving back now so I’m gonna be quick.
我给瑞恩打了电♥话♥ 找他要了6个弟兄
Um, I called Ryan and I got half a dozen pals of him,
还从帕特里克那找了几个匈牙利人
and I got some Hungarians from Patrick.
我拿到了混凝土工的早餐券
I’ve got breakfast tickets for the concrete farmers,
模板工也都完工了
and the shutter boys are done,
包括打钉也弄好了
apart from the fucking-about with the clips.
我已经让那个阿尔巴尼亚人奥尔比
I’ve asked Albanian Alby
去检查阿盖尔那边的泵了
to test the pumps on the Argyll side,
他说一切正常
and he said that they’re pissing it out.
不 听我说 停停停
No, listen… Okay, stop, stop, stop.
等你回去了 亲自检查每一台泵
Listen, when you get back on site, you check every pump yourself,
每一个的开关都要亲手检查一遍
individually and with your own hand on the turner.
不要让别人检查签字
You don’t ask anybody else to check and sign off.
你去走一遍场地 自己检查
You go around the whole site and you check each one yourself.
而且5点之后不能把奥尔比的话当真
And you don’t trust Alby after 5:00
因为他酗酒 明白了吗
because he drinks, okay?
-好的好的 -跟我说说混凝土
– Okay, okay. – Now, will you talk to me about the mix?
混凝土 对了 混凝土是用C6的吧
The mix… Um, yeah, the mix. Did we say C6?
别说的跟在问问题一样
Oh, don’t say that like it’s a question.
好吧 就是 好了吧
Okay, yes, okay.
有时候我说话
Sometimes I say things
像是在提问但其实不是
and it sounds like a question and it’s not a question.
所有泵的混凝土都是用C6的
Well, all the mixes for the pump will be C6.
这有什么好问的
Why do you even ask?
-白板上用大字 -我没问
– It’s written on the whiteboard… – I’m not asking.
写得清清楚楚
… in fucking giant letters.
我到处都用红色大字写上C6了
I put “C6” all over the cabin in big red letters.
-坍落度1英寸 C6 -好
– Slump of one inch, C6. – Okay.
别再问我这样的问题了
Don’t ask me questions like that.
我没有在提问 我知道你不喜欢问题
I’m not asking a question. I know you don’t like questions.
倒霉催的
Fucking hell!
你打算什么时候去场地
All right, what time are you unlocking?
不知道 我打算今晚在这儿过夜了
I don’t know. I’m gonna sleep here tonight.
很好 不过别睡 把一切都检查一遍
Good, good, except you don’t sleep, okay? Check everything.
许可书拿到了吗
You’ve got the client sign-off?
拿到了 大门的出入许可

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!