让你冒上 冒上被炒的风险
that’s gonna make you go and risk… You’re gonna risk the sack?
我需要你帮我 好吗 多纳尔
Look, I need you to do this for me, Donal, right?
所以着手找人干活吧 然后再打给我
So, start rounding up some cowboys and then call me back.
我就在路上
I’ll be on the road.
贝珊 来电
-我是伊凡·洛克 -伊凡
– Ivan Locke. – Ivan?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我刚进来
Um, I just got admitted.
在产房♥里 这间叫贝莉产房♥
I’m in the labor ward. It’s called Bailey Ward.
他们说要多久
Did they say how long?
-已经五厘米宽了 -这是什么意思
– I’m five centimeters. – What does that mean?
阴♥道♥扩张
Dilated.
这个我知道 还有多久啊
I know what that means, but how long?
我 他们 他们把我丢这儿了
I…They just…They just left me.
就我一个人
I’m on my own.
-有铃吗 -什么
– Is there a bell? – A what?
不知道 呼叫护士的铃之类的
I don’t know, a buzzer or something to get a nurse.
他们偶尔来看一眼
They just put their head round
说可能得耗上几个小时
and they said it could be hours.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我想上厕所 -那就告诉他们
– Um, I need the loo. – Well, tell them. Tell them.
-可是这儿没人 -那有铃吗
– Well, there’s no one here. – Well, is there a bell?
没有铃啊 到底什么意思
They don’t have bells. What do you mean?
等他们来看你情况的时候
When they put their head around the door,
告诉他们你要去卫生间
you tell them that you need the lavatory.
我的体内前所未有的疼
It’s like a pain I’ve never had right inside,
一直疼到胸口
all the way up to my chest.
你跟别人说过你疼吗
Have you talked to anyone about the pain?
没有 你 这话什么意思
No, what… What do you mean?
伊凡 你这话是什么意思啊
Ivan, what do you mean?
我是说 你叫别人帮你止痛了吗
I’m saying, have you talked to anybody about stopping the pain?
-你决定好了吗 -他们说先看看情况
– Have you decided? – Well, they said let’s see.
说真的 随便找个法子都行
Well, just have whatever there is, seriously.
-什么 -不知道 止痛啊
– What? – I don’t know. For the pain.
因为真是太他妈 天啊 真是
Because it’s fucking… Jesus, it’s…
这儿好冷 窗子都没关
It’s cold and all the windows are open.
叫他们把窗子关上
Tell them to close the windows.
路况不错 你先去卫生间
And the traffic is okay. Go to the lavatory.
我很快就到
I’ll be there.
你告诉你老婆别人怀了你的孩子了吗
Have you even told your wife that someone’s having your baby?
正准备说呢
I’m about to do that.
我 我今晚开车的时候
I have, uh… I have a list of things
有一大堆事要处理
that I have to do tonight while I’m driving.
-也包括我对吧 -今晚 当然
– So, am I on a list? – Yes. Tonight, yes.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
你问这个问题
That’s a question you’re asking
大概是因为你太疼了之类的
probably because of the pain or something.
我怎么会爱你
How could I love you?

I…
见鬼
Hell.
喂 亲爱的
Hi, love.
喂 卡特里娜
Hello, Katrina.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hi, love.
我给你买♥♥了六瓶德国拉格啤酒
Look, I got you, um, six of the German lagers
还买♥♥了香肠
and I got sausages.
可以再做点热狗 哦对了对了
I thought we could have hot dogs again. Oh, oh, oh.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
我终于穿上球衣了
I am finally wearing the shirt.
伊凡
Ivan?
艾迪没跟你说吗
Did Eddie not give you the message?
-说什么 -我不回家了
– What message? – I’m not coming home.
什么
What?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
这可是球赛啊 我还穿了球衣
It’s the match. I’m wearing the shirt.
你用的哪部电♥话♥
Which phone are you on?
-什么意思 -我能听到电视的声音
– What do you mean? – I can hear the TV.
你能上楼去 用楼上的电♥话♥吗
Can you take this call upstairs, on the phone upstairs?
楼上 为什么
Upstairs? Why?
我 我有些事
I have… I have something…
我有些事要讲
I have something to say.
就不能等你回家再说吗
Well, can’t it wait until you get home?
我不回家了
I won’t be home.
到底怎么了
What’s happened?
你能先 先去楼上接电♥话♥好吗
Will you just… Will you get to the phone upstairs?
出什么事了
What’s happened?
先去卧室接电♥话♥
Just go to the phone in the bedroom
我再告诉你出什么事了
and I’ll tell you what’s happened.
好吧
Okay.
肖恩 等我叫你就把电♥话♥挂了
Sean, when I shout, put the phone down, please.
-喂 爸爸 你回来吗 -艾迪
– Hey, Dad, are you coming back? – Eddie.
我在跟你妈说话呢
Yeah, I’m talking to your mother.
他居然不上边锋 还又让卡德维尔首发
He hasn’t put any wingers on and he’s put Caldwell back on again.

Hello?
艾迪 把电♥话♥挂掉好吗
Eddie, will you put the phone down, please?
爸 真不敢相信他会用这种阵容
Dad, I can’t believe the team he’s picked.
艾迪 拜托把电♥话♥挂掉好吗
Eddie, please, can you put the phone down, please?
艾迪
Eddie.
好了 说吧 怎么了
So, go on, tell me. What is it?
去年那个工程 克罗伊登那个
Last year, this job… You know, the job in Croydon.
记得吗
Do you remember?
我来回跑了三个月
I was up and down there for three months. Remember?
记得
Yes.
我住在一个旅店里 就是那个
I stayed in the guesthouse, the one that had, uh…
很潮湿那个 我说过的
It had bad damp, I said.
记得吗 那个
Remember? The, uh…
记得
Yeah.
他们给我安排了一个助手
They gave me an assistant.
她和我一起负责砌块建设
She worked with me on the block construction.
-她 -她是个秘书 不小了
– She? – She was a secretary, quite old.
我们 我们一起工作
We, uh… We worked together.
她老大不小了 还是单身
She’s quite old and she lives on her own.
好像有43岁了
She’s 43 or something.

She’s, uh…
你为什么要跟我讲别的女人
Why are you telling me about some woman?
这事我只做过一次 卡特里娜
This is the only time I ever did this, Katrina.
就这一次
The only time.
砌块装填好以后
Look, after the block was settled in,
大家喝酒庆功
there were some drinks to celebrate.
砌块完成是件大事
Now, the block going in is a big thing
因为这是整座楼的基础
because it’s the base of a whole building.
她也回到了旅店
And she came back to the guesthouse.
她显然不是什么绝世美女
She isn’t what you would call an oil painting,
但当时又潮又冷 她又说自己很寂寞
but it was wet and cold, and she talked about being lonely
我则说自己很幸福
and I talked about being happy.
但也不时感到寂寞 比如出差的时候
But I’m lonely sometimes, you know, when I was away, and…
我们又喝了点酒
And there was this wine and, um…
这15年里我就做过这一次
This was the only time I did this in all our 15 years.
今晚她要生产了
And now tonight she’s giving birth.
而孩子是我的
Tonight she’s giving birth and it’s mine.
混♥蛋♥ 来电
我是伊凡·洛克
Ivan Locke.
我是加雷斯 伊凡
Yeah, it’s Gareth, Ivan.
我刚跟多纳尔通过话了
I just spoke to Donal.
你最好有够充分的理由
This had better be more than good!
你好啊 加雷斯
Hello, Gareth.
咱们只说明早的事 伊凡
Speak to me only about tomorrow morning, Ivan.
好的 那个
Right, well…
明天泵送的时候我不会在场
I won’t be on site for the pump tomorrow.
苍天啊 绝对不允许
Oh! Sweet monkey Jesus! This is not happening.
事实是 我今晚要当爸爸了
Uh, the truth is, tonight I’m going to become a father.
孩子他妈在伦敦 我得赶过去
And she’s in London, so I have to be there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!