但结果没有
he didn’t.
说的可是卡德维尔啊 爸爸
This is Caldwell, Dad,
你一直说他笨得像驴
the one you say is always a donkey.
是啊
Yeah.
他绕过门将进球了
He went round the goalie and put it in.
妈妈一直在哭 她一点都没看
Mum was crying, so she didn’t even see it.
但我们帮你录下来了
Um, but we recorded it for you,
所以你一定要回家看 好吗
so you have to come home and watch it, okay?
你一定要回来 我已经想到办法了
You have to come home, and I have an idea, okay?
我们假装不知道比分
So, we’ll pretend we don’t know the score
假装正在比赛 假装是直播
and pretend it’s happening then, pretend it’s live.
我跟肖恩还是会又喊又叫的
And me and Sean will go mad all the same,
你可以享受你的啤酒
and you can have your beer
妈妈再做点香肠给我们
and Mum can make the sausages, so…
我们就这么办
So, that’s what we’ll do.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Dad.
伊凡
Ivan?
一切顺利吗
Is everything okay?
你听
Listen.
伊凡 你会来吗
Ivan, will you come?

Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!