好的 好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
等我找齐了人手 操
Yeah, I’ll call you when I’ve got the pals in my… Fuck!
再打给你 好吗
In my grasp, Okay?
我的心都要跳出来了
Jesus, my heart’s coming out…
斯蒂芬很负责
Stefan is a good man.
他会解决有问题的地方再检查其他的
He will fix the pit and check the others.
12台泵会正常运转的
All 12 pumps will work.
信♥号♥♥管制也会有序进行
The stop-go will run.
北门 南门 东门 西门
The north, south, east and west gates
会分别开始灌注混凝土
will all take their quarter of concrete.
孩子会顺利出生
The baby will be born.
卡特里娜会想通的
And Katrina will be okay.
到了早上就没事了
In the morning she will be okay.
希望事情能如此发展 这就是我的祈祷
That is how it can be. That is my prayer.
等到孩子出世了
And when the baby is born,
他或者她七岁的时候
when he’s seven or when she’s seven,
一切都会好的
it’ll say it’s okay.
他会跟着我姓洛克 姓洛克很好
And the name will be Locke. Oh, Locke is okay.
我们相处得很好
We do okay.
因为 因为我给了这个姓氏救赎
Because… Because I straightened the name out.
洛克家族曾经狗屁不如
The Lockes were a long line of shit,
但我给了这个姓氏救赎
but I straightened the name out.
你知道吗 老东西 现在我明白了
You know what, you old bastard? You know what? I know now.
现在我明白为什么你会逃了
I know now why you ran away.
怎么说
Yeah?
搞定了搞定了
Okay, okay, okay.
我现在跟三个弟兄在货车上
I’m in a van with three pals
他们闻起来跟烧焦的房♥顶一样
who smell like fucking burning rooftops.
他们说要600镑 我猜你会答应的吧
And they said 600, right, so I guess you’re gonna say yeah?
-可以 -那行
– Yes. – Yeah, good, okay.
斯蒂芬这家伙 话不太多是吧
This guy Stefan, he doesn’t say much, does he?
话是不多 但人很不错
Well, no, but he’s a good man.
你要跟他说两句吗
You want a word with him?
不用了 斯蒂芬知道该怎么做
No. Stefan knows what to do.
现在不用担心了 多纳尔
You’ll be okay now, Donal.
-好的 好的 -你处理好钢筋之后
– Yeah, yeah. – You fix up the rebars
就去各个大门做准备
and start preparing the gates.
-没问题 -今晚会很漫长
– Okay. – It will be a long night.
我现在完全清醒了
Jesus, I’m stone-cold sober now.
我知道 我知道 事情全解决了
I know. I know. It all worked out.
-什么 -我说
– What? – I said…
等等等等 等一下 斯蒂芬跟你问好
Wait, wait, wait… Stefan just said, “Say hello.”
他让我跟伊凡·洛克问好
He said, “Say hello to Ivan Locke.”
什么 好的
What? Oh, right.
他说
He says…
他说你是英格兰最好的男人
He says to say you’re the best man in England.
-伊凡 -请说
– Ivan? – Yes.
我决定了
I’ve decided.
卡特 我相信我们能一起解决这件事的
Kat, you know what? We can work this out. I know we can.
不不不 我跟我两个姐姐通过话了
No, no, no. I’ve spoken to my sister and my half-sister.
一次和没有之间有天壤之别
And the difference between once and never is everything.
所以就这样了
So, that’s it.
我永远没办法接受这一次
And it never is once anyway.
卡特里娜 听我说
Katrina, listen…
我不希望你回来了 伊凡
I don’t want you to come back, Ivan.
这里不再是你的家了
This is not your home anymore
我希望你离远一点
and I want you to stay away.
卡特里娜 求你了听我说
Katrina, please, listen.
我会安排你跟儿子们见面的
We will make arrangements for seeing the boys.
但是 我 我不希望你回家
But, look, I… I don’t want you coming here.
反正你也一直更爱你那些建筑
You were always more in love with your buildings anyway.
为什么不干脆找一栋住进去呢
Why don’t you go and live in one of them?
住在楼顶 刚好可以环顾四周
I mean, right at the top where you like to look out
好让你自我满足啊
and feel so pleased with yourself.
我会清洗家里的每一处
Hey, I’m gonna wash everything here,
里里外外清洗个十次
wash it all out 10 times
把你留下的尘土洗干净
to get the dust of you out of it.
我再也不用处理
I won’t have to deal with
你在厨房♥留下的变硬了的鞋印了
your footprints turning to stone on the kitchen floor anymore.
结束了 这里不再是你的家
It’s finished. This isn’t your home.
我是伊凡·洛克
Ivan Locke.
伊凡 我已经找来一个土建主管负责了
Ivan, I’ve put a construction director onto this.
他试图联♥系♥多纳尔几百次了
He’s tried to reach Donal 100 times,
但他就是不接
but Donal isn’t picking up.
你在听吗 伊凡
Are you there, Ivan?
在啊
Yes.
你能联♥系♥上多纳尔吗
Look, can you reach Donal
让他立刻接电♥话♥
and tell him he’s got to pick up his phone immediately?
伊凡
Ivan?
告诉你的土建主管
Tell your construction director
用不着跟多纳尔通电♥话♥
there’s no need to speak to Donal.
所有事都被安排好了
Everything’s already taken care of.
伊凡 饶了我吧 我不可能这么做
Ivan, for fuck’s sake, I can’t do this.
现在万事齐全了
Everything is taken care of
就等早上5点25开工
and everything is ready for 5:25.
不会出任何差错的
There will be no mistakes.
您有一个呼叫等待
You have a call waiting.
我检查了每个环节
I have made sure of everything
确保了每个环节都天衣无缝
and I’ve made sure everything is in place.
你可以安心睡觉了 加雷斯 晚安
You can go to sleep now, Gareth. Good night.
我刚才吐出来了都
You know, I actually threw up earlier.
-是吗 -可他妈不是吗
– Yeah? – Fucking yeah.
那你听我说 加雷斯
Well, hear this, Gareth.
两个小时前我离开工地的时候
When I left the site just over two hours ago,
我有工作 有老婆 还有个家
I had a job, a wife, a home.
但现在我已经一无所有了
And now I have none of those things.
我真的什么都没有了
I have none of those things left.
只剩下我自己和现在开的这辆车
I just have myself and the car that I’m in.
我现在什么都不干只是在开车而已
And I’m just driving and that’s it.
伊凡 你把自己的人生搞砸了
Ivan, you fucked up your life,
是你自己的问题
that’s your business,
但是芝加哥那边真的要疯了
but Chicago is going insane.
今晚我学到了几个字
Two words I learned tonight.
操♥他♥妈♥的芝加哥
Fuck Chicago.
我是伊凡·洛克 请留言
This is Ivan Locke. Please leave a message.
爸爸 是我 艾迪
Hey, Dad. Um, it’s Eddie.
我在用自己手♥机♥ 躲在被子里
I’m on my mobile. I’m under the duvet.
我 我就想告诉你比分
I, um… I just wanted to tell you about the goal.
卡德维尔表现很不错 控制住了全场
Caldwell got it in and he controlled it, you know?
你以前总吼他
You know how you shout at him
因为他总往人多的地方带球
because he always flies off into the crowd?
他控住了球 踢得很稳
Yeah, he controlled it and he got it down on the ground,
你记得你总说他只顾带球往前冲吗
and you know how you say he just lumps it forward all the time?
他今天踢得很稳
Well, he got it down on the ground.
这可是卡德维尔啊 爸爸 他
This is Caldwell, Dad, and he just…
他就不停地跑不停地跑
He just started running and running and running.
然后
And…
那些防守队员都被他带球过掉了
And these defenders were just bouncing off him.
他过了一个又一个
And he went round one and then the other.
我跟肖恩就跳起来
And me and Sean were standing up
朝他喊让他传球
and shouting at him to pass the ball.
快传球
“Pass the ball!”
你以前说过得横向转移传球吧
You say you’ve got to square it.
他就是不横向转移 就是不传球
He wouldn’t square it. He wouldn’t pass.
他就 就不停地跑啊跑
He just… He just kept running.
就像 就像野马一样
He was… He looked like a horse or something.
最后守门员冲上来了
And then the goalie’s coming forward
我们都以为他会踢到门柱上
and we think he’s gonna boot it over the bar, um…
就跟那次对阵 算了 随便是谁了
Remember against… Anyway, whoever it was.
我们以为他又要踢到门柱上了
And we thought he was gonna boot it over the bar again, but…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!