我没醉
I’m not drunk.
我没有醉 但是已经过了能开车的量了
I’m not drunk, okay, but I’ve had too much to get behind a wheel.
要是我被拦下测酒精了 我会进局子的
If I get stopped again, I go inside.
那我可做不到
And I can’t do that.
那你就跑过去啊
Okay, then you run.
-跑过去 -是啊
– I run? – Yeah.
斯蒂芬他们还有半小时就收工了
Stefan and his men will knock off in half an hour
因为监督委员会规定
due to council regulations
晚上10点之后不允许烧沥青
because they can’t burn bitumen lights after 10:00.
所以你跑过去的话
So if you run, you’ll get there
还能在他们回家之前赶到
before they get in their van.
你说什么啊 跑过去 我才不会跑
What do you mean, run? I’m not gonna fucking run.
你♥他♥妈♥就得跑过去 多纳尔
You will fucking run, Donal.
我还没 我没
I haven’t… I’m not…
你♥他♥妈♥现在就给我跑
You will fucking run now.
快去啊 不然我的大楼就建不成了
Go, or my building won’t get built.
-你疯了啊 -是啊
– Are you mad? – Yes.
跑过去 我才不
Run? I’m not…
没错 我是疯了
Yes, I’m mad.
今晚我是疯了 以后我得习惯这种状态
Tonight I’ve gone mad and I will have to get used to being mad.
您有一个呼叫等待
You have a call waiting.
多纳尔
And Donal…
-听你声音我就知道你醉了 -我没有
– I can hear in your voice when you’re drunk. – I’m not.
但要是你喝醉了 就能跑快一点了是吧
No, but when you’re drunk, you can run faster, can’t you?
至少效果能持续一会儿吧
For a while at least.
你能跑得跟年轻人一样快
You can run like a fucking kid.
跑得像一阵风
You can run like the fucking wind.
那我就把靴子脱掉换上运动鞋了
So I’m gonna get out of my boots and put on my trainers?
我的快跑运动鞋
My run-fast trainers?
对啊对啊 然后就跑吧
Yes, yes. Then you run.
你让我跑吗 就为了芝加哥那些混♥蛋♥
So you want me to run? Run for those fucking bastards in Chicago
为了那些根本不顾我死活的人
who don’t give a shit if I live or if I die?
不是为了他们 是为了我们的大楼
No, you do it for the piece of sky
能在这片天空占据一席之地
we are stealing with our building.
为了将被大楼填补的空间
You do it for the air that will be displaced,
当然了主要还是为了那些混凝土
and most of all you do it for the fucking concrete.
因为它就跟血一样重要
Because it is delicate as blood.
你还真的是疯了
You really have gone fucking mad, right?
这个评价很中肯 没错
Well, that would be a fair assessment, yes.
那好吧
All right.
伊凡 我要出发了
Right, Ivan, here I go!
好家伙 多纳尔
Oh, you’re a good man, Donal.
你 你是个好家伙
You are, you’re a good man.
快去吧 跑起来
Go on now, run. Run!
会解决的 我会确保每件事都解决好
It will work out. I will make sure of it.
等着瞧吧 等着瞧
You’ll see. You’ll see.
你看 如果手里有各种麻烦事
You see, you take things in your own hands,
你只能不断努力
and you push against it
不断尝试 直到走上正轨
and you push against it until it’s upright.
然后保证计划照常进行
And you stick to the plan.
你好 我是贝珊
Hi. This is Bethan.
我现在无法接听电♥话♥ 请留言
I can’t get to the phone right now. Please leave a message.
贝珊 是我
Bethan, it’s me.

I, uh…
我知道你现在在手术
I know they’re operating on you right now,
但我就是想祝你好运
but I just wanted to say good luck.
祝你好运 贝珊 这孩子是个恩赐
Good luck, Bethan. This baby is a good thing.
这种幸福是你应得的
And you deserve to be happy.
人生就是这样
You see? Life.
像是无期徒刑
Yes, life sentence.
那又如何呢
So what?
我会完成我该做的事
I will do what needs to be done,
人们恨我也好爱我也罢
even if they hate me or love me.
你得成为一个可靠的人
You have to be solid
这样他们怎么看你也就无关紧要了
so that it makes no difference what they think.
如果今晚我得再次埋葬你
You know, if I were to bury you tonight, again,
在往你脸上撒土之前
before I threw dirt on your face,
我会对你说 看看我
I would say, “Look.”
好好看看我 学学我
“Look and fucking learn.”
我开往这个方向
I drove in this direction
尽头会有一个新生的孩子等着我
and there will be a new person when I get there.
起因在那个晚上
Yes, because of that night.
两瓶红酒下肚
Constructed out of two bottles of wine
又有人感到寂寞
and somebody feeling lonely.
这样的理由你能反驳吗
How could you ever beat that for a construction?
-爸爸 -肖恩
– Hey, Dad. – Sean.
-我们赢了 -比分是多少
– We won. – Ah, what was the score?
-3比1 -很好啊 很好
– 3-1. – Good. Good.
很好
Good.
卡德维尔 罗宾逊
Caldwell, Robinson
然后又是卡德维尔进的球
and Caldwell again.
不错
Good.
家里都还好吗
Is everything okay?
好啊
Yeah.
其实不太好
No. Uh…
妈妈跟失了魂一样 摔碎了几个盘子
Mum looks like she’s seen a ghost. She broke some plates.
是出了点事
Yes, well, something’s happened.
我 我现在开车不方便解释
I’ll, um… I’ll explain when I’m not driving.
她在楼上
She’s upstairs.
我知道 等我不用开车
Yes, I’ll explain when I’m not driving
当面跟你和艾迪解释
and when I’m with you and Eddie together, you know?

I, uh…
我自己才刚想明白
I’ve only just explained it to myself.
她说你永远都不会回家了
She said you’re not coming home ever.
她这会儿心情不好
Well, she’s distressed.
那你回来吗
Are you coming home?
不然还能去哪
Where else would I go?
那我就告诉艾迪你会回家
So I’ll tell Eddie that you are coming home?
他一直在哭
He’s been crying.
等我到了目的地 我会打电♥话♥回去的
Look, when I get to the other end, I’ll call.
肖恩 你告诉艾迪没什么事
Sean, you tell Eddie that it’s okay,
我会解决的 好吗
that I’ll make it okay, okay?
感觉不太像是没事
Doesn’t feel like it’s okay.
中场休息之后气氛就很奇怪
Felt different after half-time.
我会解决好 让一切重回正轨的
I’ll fix it and it’ll all go back to normal.
-现在先上♥床♥睡觉吧 -好
– Now, you should go to bed. – Yeah.
-第三个球进得太爽了 -卡德维尔吗
– Third goal was amazing. – Caldwell?
带球过掉了守门员
Took it round the keeper.
老天啊 就卡德维尔这笨驴
Good God. Caldwell’s a donkey.
他平时是挺笨的 但今晚表现很棒
Normally he’s a donkey, but tonight he was brilliant.
简直是奇迹 奇迹啊
It’s a miracle. What a miracle!
那先这样了 晚安吧
Right, that’s it. Go on, good night.
晚安爸爸 明天见
Night, Dad. See you tomorrow.
当然了 希望如此
Yes, absolutely, hopefully.
那就明天见了 明天见
We’ll see you tomorrow. See you tomorrow.
我他妈跑的时候 差点被出租车撞到
You know, I nearly got fucking run down by a taxi there, running.
-找到斯蒂芬了吗 -老天啊
– Did you find Stefan? – Jesus Christ.
找到了
Yeah, okay.
我还能看到火苗 还在烧
Right, I can see the flames. They’re burning.
天啊 他们在烧路面呢
Oh, my God. They’re burning the road.
-我能闻到 -您有一个呼叫等待
– I can smell… – You have a call waiting.
沥青的味道 都卡在我喉咙里了
The bitumen, it’s getting in my throat.
记住他叫斯蒂芬
His name is Stefan.
他叫斯蒂芬 多纳尔
His name is Stefan, Donal.
给他们每人500镑
Give them 500 each.
伊凡 我不行了 我快死了
Oh, man, Ivan, I’m fucking… I’m fucked!
你听起来清醒点了
You sound sober.
听我说 你让斯蒂芬带上
Now, listen, you tell Stefan to bring
两个人还有千斤顶
two men and a jack.
500镑一个人
500 apiece.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!