你好 我是贝珊
Hi, this is Bethan.
我现在无法接听电♥话♥ 请留言
I can’t get to the phone right now. Please leave a message.
我是伊凡 你的留言我收到了
Hi, it’s Ivan. I got your message.
现在正赶去那里
I’m on my way and I’ll get there.
已经在车上了
I’m in the car now and, uh…
不堵车的话大概要一个半小时
It will be about an hour and a half, unless there’s traffic.
如果护士或其他人要找我
Now, if the nurses or anybody wants to talk to me,
让他们打这个电♥话♥
I’m only on this number.
或者医生还是其他任何人
Or if the doctors or anybody at all,
如果想找我 让他们打这个号♥码
if they need to talk to me, I’ll be on this number.
洛克
不会有事的
Now, it’ll be okay.
我会及时赶到 应该不会堵车
I will get there and the traffic should be okay.
混♥蛋♥ 拨号♥中
喂 麻烦请找加雷斯
Hello, can I speak to Gareth, please?
他还没回家 请问您哪位
He’s not back yet. Um, can I ask who’s calling?
我是伊凡·洛克
It’s Ivan Locke.
能请问有什么事吗
Can I say what it’s regarding?
当然 关于混凝土的事
Uh, yes, concrete.
你能 能告诉他是急事吗
Can you, uh… Can you tell him that it’s urgent?
能让他回给我吗
Can you tell him to call me back?
好的 他知道你的号♥码吗
Yep. Does he have your number?
是的 没错 他知道
Uh, yes. Yes, he does.
抱歉 您叫什么来着
Sorry, what was your name again?
伊凡·洛克
Ivan Locke.
是混凝土的事对吗
Something about concrete?
没错 你能不能
That’s right, yes. Can you, uh…
他知道是什么事吧
Will he know what?
不 他不知道
No, no, he won’t.
突然出了些事情
Uh, something has come up and I need to tell people.
我得通知他 很紧急
It’s urgent.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
我说 我说是急事
I said… I said it’s urgent.
非常紧急 谢谢你
Very urgent. Thank you.
家
喂
Hello?
艾迪 我是爸爸 妈妈在家吗
Eddie, it’s your dad. Is your mother there?
不在 出去买♥♥东西了
Uh, no, she’s not back from the shops yet.
她去买♥♥你看球时候喜欢喝的德国啤酒了
Um, she’s getting that German beer that you like for the match.
好的 听我说 我不回去看球了
Okay. Listen, I won’t be back for that.
什么
What?
出了点事情 我没法脱身
Uh, something’s come up. I can’t get out of it.
我穿上球衣了 妈去买♥♥香肠了
I’m wearing the shirt. Mum’s getting sausages.
对了 你猜怎么着 她也穿球衣了
Oh, yeah, and guess what? She’s wearing the shirt as well.
爸 超级搞笑的
Dad, it is so embarrassing.
你刚才说什么回家的事来着
Um, yeah, what did you say about coming home?
我不回去看球赛了
I won’t be back for the match.
我只能听广播了
I’ll have to listen to it on the radio.
爸 你说过要回来的
Dad, you said you’d be back.
听广播根本没意思
It’s rubbish on the radio.
妈还要做香肠什么的呢
Mum’s doing sausages and all.
你哥哥在吗
Is your brother there?
在 要跟他说话吗
Yeah. Do you want a word?
不用了 告诉
No. Uh, just tell…
你妈回来的时候让她回给我好吗
Can you just tell your mother to call me when she gets back?
谢谢
Thank you.
-没问题 -艾迪 快来
– Yeah, sure. – Eddie, come on.
-我爱你 -开始了
– I love you. – It’s started.
什么
What?
没事 就这样
Uh… It’s okay. Do you know what?
等她回来让她打给我
Just get her to call me when she gets back.
-好的 爸爸再见 -谢谢 拜拜
– Yeah. All right. Bye, Dad. – Thank you. Bye, bye.
多纳尔 来电
我是伊凡·洛克
Ivan Locke.
我刚听到你的留言 你开玩笑的吧
I just got your message. It’s a joke, is it?
我知道事发突然
Look, I know it’s a shock,
但不会有事的
but it will be okay.
不会有事
Okay.
是的 我会跟你把所有事过一遍
Yes, well, I will go through everything with you
不会有事的
and it’ll be okay.
你知道我在哪儿吗伊凡 我在加油站
You know where I am, Ivan? I’m at the service station.
我他妈正给货车掉头呢
I’m turning the fucking van around.
我刚把其他几辆停在临时停车带上
I put a few other lads on the hard shoulder.
都快到家了
I was halfway home.
-是吗 -到底出什么事了
– Yeah. – What the fuck’s happened?
-家里有事 -好吧
– It’s a family thing. – Right.
是有人 那个 是丧事吗
Is someone… Has… Is it a bereavement?
我没得选
I don’t have a choice.
是孩子的事吗
Is it one of the kids?
多纳尔 我需要你
Donal, look, I just need you
稳住局面不要慌乱 好吗
to fix this up and be all right, okay?
还要做得滴水不漏
And solid.
你一向如此 一向如此 好吗
Which you are. Which you are, okay?
从明天太阳升起
Just from when the sun comes up tomorrow morning
直到工程结束
until when it’s all been pumped.
我需要你帮我掌控局面 好吗
I need you to hold it together for me, okay?
你不是孤军奋战 我们随时电♥话♥联♥系♥
You won’t be alone. I will be on the phone.
每五分钟就和你沟通 直到工程结束
I will talk to you every five minutes until the pump is finished.
-怎么沟通 打电♥话♥吗 -打电♥话♥
– Talk to me, what, on the phone? – On the phone.
什么 你疯了吗
What? Have you gone mad?
我可没有
No, I don’t think so.
伊凡 明天早上5点45分
Ivan, at 5:45 tomorrow morning,
会有350吨♥塑性混凝土
we have 350 metric tons of wet concrete
被送到工地
being delivered to the site.
还有来自全国各地的200辆搅拌车
We’ve got 200 trucks from all over the fucking country
5点45分在这里汇合
descending on us at 5:45.
是355吨♥和218辆搅拌车
355 metric tons and 218 trucks.
好吧 你绝对是在开玩笑吧
Okay, this is a joke, is it?
我没得选
I have no choice.
伊凡 我非常不想这么说
Ivan, look, I hate myself even hearing myself saying this,
可是如果有人死了 比如你妈
but if someone has died, like your mother or…
没人死了 多纳尔
No one is dead, Donal.
能不能等到中午12点再走
…just go where you have to go tomorrow after 12:00.
听着 你得帮我顶着 好吗
Hey, listen, I need you to just do this, okay?
我需要你在太阳升起的时候
I need you to be there with enough stuff
带着足够的材料和清醒的头脑开工 就这样
and the right heads when the sun comes up. That’s it.
老天啊 我做不到
Holy fucking Mary! I can’t.
我他妈就是个混凝土工人
I’m a fucking concrete farmer.
你见我读过任何有文字的东西吗
You’ve never seen me read anything written down on paper.
我不行
I can’t…
你可以的 听着 你可以的
You’re okay. Listen, you’re okay.
你知道怎么用混凝土泵吧
You know how to run a pump, don’t you?
你知道怎么开搅拌车吧
You know how to run trucks back to back,
会给搅拌车掉头 也会做坍落试验吧
and turn trucks back, and you know how to test for slumps.
我从来没操作过这么大的泵
I’ve never even shoveled on a pump this big!
没什么不同 只是大一点而已
Well, it’s the same. It’s just there’s more of it.
你只要 只要用相同的操作
You just… You just do the same
时间长一点而已
but for longer.
先检查 做坍落试验
You check it, slump it,
如果不行就送回去
send it back if it’s piss
要是没问题就开始泵 就这样
and pump it if it’s right. That’s it.
加雷斯同意了吗
What does Gareth say about this?
我还没告诉他
I haven’t spoken to him yet.
好吧 他绝对要 他绝对
Oh, well, he’s gonna fucking… He’s gonna…
他绝对要急得满房♥子跑
He’ll go fucking sideways around the houses…
我知道
I know.
就跟屁♥股♥着火了一样
…like his arse is on fire.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
-我都知道 -伊凡 你会被炒掉的
– I know. – Ivan, you’re gonna get the sack.
我知道 多纳尔
I know, Donal.
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥是我遇过的最好的工头了
Jesus, you’re the best foreman I’ve ever fucking worked with!
最棒的施工经理 到底是什么事
The best site manager. What the hell is it