你好像很得意啊 – 我也有值得骄傲的时候
You’re impressed with yourself, aren’t you? – I have my moments.
是吗
Yeah?
那这也是其中之一吗
Is this one of them?
喂 – 这是紧急服务中心
(Lucy) Hello? – Yes, this is Emergency Services.
谢天谢地 – 她听得到我吗
Thank God. – Can she hear me?
我叫露西·杰尼洛 我被困在这里好几个小时了 手♥机♥也不通
My name is Lucy Gennero. I’m stuck in here. My cell’s not working.
她听得到吗 露西 快挂掉电♥话♥
Can she hear this? Lucy, hang up that phone!
请保持冷静 小姐 我们知道你的确切位置
Yes, calm down, miss. We know exactly where you are.
一切都会没事的
Everything is gonna be all right.
露西 快挂掉电♥话♥ – 拜托 约翰 我正在讲话
Lucy, hang up the phone! – John, I’m trying to have a conversation.
今晚任务很多 我们有点人手不足 这点我想你也知道
We’re a bit overloaded tonight, as you may imagine,
但我向你保证我们会救你出去的
but I assure you we’re gonna get you out of there.
即使是我必须亲自前去也没问题 – 谢谢你
Even if I have to come down there myself. – Thank you.
在这期间 你需要我们帮你联♥系♥什么人吗
In the meantime, is there anyone we can contact for you?
是的
Yeah.
我爸爸
My dad.
他叫做约翰·麦克连 是纽约市警♥察♥
His name is John McClane. He’s a New York City cop.
我们会找到他的 再坚持一下 小姐 我们马上会去救你的
We’ll find him. Just hang in there, miss, and we’ll get to you… very soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哇噢 你女儿真不赖 都等不及要见到她了
Wow. That’s a great girl you got there. Can’t wait to meet her.
你怎么啦 说不出话来了
What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?
来呀 约翰
Come on, John.
讲个笑话
Make a joke.
说点儿好笑的
Say somethin’funny.
(乌德隆)
哪儿 你要去哪里
Where? (whispers) Where you goin’?
嘿 麦克连 等等 你要去哪里 要干什么
Hey! McClane! Hold on. Where you goin’? What are you gonna do?
你以为我要去干什么 我要去杀了这个人 救我女儿
What do you think I’m gonna do? I’m gonna go kill this guy and get my daughter.
但她可能会在任何地方 -嘿 听好 接下来会很混乱的 你就留在这儿
But she can be anywhere… – Listen. It’s gonna get messy. Stay here.
我想我 – 嘿 我这是在帮你的忙
I think I… – Hey, I’m doing you a favour.
我自己都没把握 懂了吗
I wouldn’t bet on me, all right?
接下来就由我来吧
I’ll take it from here.
谢谢你帮我忙
Thanks for your help.
我对你也没把握 所以我还是该帮你一把
I wouldn’t bet on you either, so I figured I’d lend a hand.
系好安全带
Buckle up.
女士 我们是泽西分部的FBI
FBI, ma’am. Jersey field office.
可以看一下你的证件吗
Mind if I see your ID?
没问题
Not at all.
我爸爸是警♥察♥ 所以才会有这种习惯
My dad’s a cop. Force of habit.
听起来你♥爸♥爸倒是个聪明人
Your father sounds like a very smart man.
孩子 你能联络到伯曼吗
Kid, can you get Bowman?
嗯 可以
Uh, yeah.
完全不通
It’s completely dead.
盖布尔一定是关闭了所有卫星通讯 妈的
Gabriel must have shut down all the satellite links. Shit.
关于露西的事 我很抱歉
I’m sorry about Lucy, man.
还有所有这一切
About all of it.
都是我的错 把你牵涉其中 这些其实都不关你的事的
It was my fault you got into this. This wasn’t your fight.
没什么好抱歉的
You got nothin’ to be sorry about.
放开我 你个杂种 – 这贱♥货♥真难缠
Let go of me, you bastard! – This bitch is a handful.
你现在没事了吧
Are you gonna be all right?
老实点 不然我会伤到你的
Hey! Behave or I will hurt you.
是吗 那我们两个出去单挑 看是谁能伤到谁
Oh, yeah? Let’s step outside, just you and me. We’ll see who hurts who.
真是有其父 必有其女
You really are his daughter.
把她的手绑起来
Tie her wrists.
特雷 盖布尔想见你
Trey, Gabriel wants to see you.
是时候了吗 – 对
Is it that time already? – Yeah.
好
OK.
我很快就回来
I’ll be back in a second.
别 别 求求你 不要
No, no, no, please!
有人从外♥围♥的通风口侵入
(alarm) – We’re showing a breach on an exterior vent.
去看看
Go take a look.
别太久 我们马上要收拾东西走人了
Don’t be long. We’re packing up soon.
嘿 麦克连 我们是不是该有个计划什么的
Hey, McClane, do we have anything resembling a plan?
找到露西 杀死其它所有人
Find Lucy and kill everybody else.
不 我是说比这更像是个计划的 比如说 怎么实现你刚说的目标
No, I mean more like a plan. Like, a way to do that.
快
Come on.
好 根据设计图 冷却塔是在最底层
OK, according to the layout, the chilling towers are kept on the bottom level.
还好没上锁
I think mine’s locked.
好 看来我们的确是到了关键地带了
OK. Now it looks like we’re gettin’ somewhere.
呃
Uh…
看起来控制冷却系统的主机应该是在
OK, this looks like it controls the cooling system for the mainframe, which should be…
如果我能侵入到这里
If I can just hack in…
触动警铃 这样可能就会引起伯曼的注意
and trip the alarm, it might alert Bowman.
有人触动了警铃
Someone set off the alarms.
谢谢你了 警探 我也能听得到 快想法儿关掉它
Yes. Thank you, detective. I can hear that. Find a way to turn it off.
怎么了
What have you got?
出了问题 乌德隆的警铃响了
We got a problem. The alarms went off at Woodlawn.
一定是他
It’s gotta be him.
那乌德隆又是什么
And what’s Woodlawn?
是国♥家♥安♥全♥局 它是设在巴尔地摩城外的一个安全设施点
It’s NSA – a secure facility outside of Baltimore.
在我们9/11之后建的一项安全设施 为的是在危机时备份所有的金融♥资♥料
It’s a fail-safe we built after 9/11 to back up all financial information.
一旦网络遭到入侵 所有的金融♥资♥料就会 自动被下载到那边的主机做为备份
The moment networks were hit, all financial data began downloading to those servers.
银行、华尔街、企业档案、政♥府♥基金 所有这些
Banks, Wall Street, corporate records, government funds – all of it.
基本上就是整个美国所积累的财富总和
Basically, a backup for the accumulated wealth of America.
全都在一个地点
All in one location?
盖布尔又能用它来做什么呢
What could Gabriel do with it?
如果他能进得去 就可以把资料都转到移♥动♥硬盘上
If he could get in, he might try to transfer the data to a portable hard drive.
然后他就可以在任何地方操控这些帐户 把几十亿元收归囊中
Then he’d have access to those accounts from anywhere. Siphon off billions for himself.
而我们完全无法追踪到
We couldn’t trace it.
或者 以我对他的了解 他可能会删除所有资料 让我们一文不名 回到石器时代
Or, knowing him, he could erase it all and send us all back to the Stone Age.
为什么你们没告诉过我这件事 -说实话 以你的职位级别还不够格
Why the hell wasn’t I told about this? – Frankly, it’s above your pay grade.
我不够格
My pay grade?
如果连我都不知道 那盖布尔到底是怎么知道的
How the hell did Gabriel find out about this when even I didn’t know about it?
他就是设计者
He designed it.
这是他设计的程序
It was his program.
他知道昨晚黑掉你的系统后 下载就会自动开始
He knew that hacking your system last night would trigger the download.
真聪明
That’s brilliant.
你们这两个天才 别在这儿挡我的道了
You two geniuses, stay out of my way.
让我看看能不能找到这地方的地面分布图
Let me see if I can get a floor plan of this place.
不许动
Don’t move!
你 离开电脑 快点
You, get away from the bag. Now!
好 好
OK, OK.
我们一直在等你
We’ve been waiting for you.
是吗 我也一直在等你
Yeah? I’ve been waiting for you, too.
麦克连
McClane!
麦克连
McClane!
孩子
Kid?
马特
Matt?
孩子
Kid!
艾默森
(Gabriel) Emerson.
有一个冷却塔好像出了点问题
We have a problem in one of the cooling towers.
七号♥塔 – 七号♥塔
Tower seven. – Tower seven.
去看看出了什么事
Find out what’s going on.
好 我去看看
Arrivo subito. OK.
长官
Sir?
让你的队伍准备待命 我们得去乌德隆
Get the HR team to stand by. We need to get to Woodlawn.
路全都堵死了 现在华盛顿地区被挤得水泄不通
The roads out are blocked. DC’s in total gridlock.
那就去弄几架直升机
Then get us some helicopters.
直升机都被五角大楼调去做搜救工作了
They were all pulled by the Pentagon for search and rescue.
莫利纳 马上去给我弄几架他妈的直升机
Molina, find me some goddamn helicopters immediately.
听着 五角大楼正在让战斗机 在华盛顿上空巡查
Look, the Pentagon has jets flying CAP over DC.
让他们派一架到乌德隆 在我们到达前要密切监视一切动向
Have them send one to Woodlawn and keep an eye on things.
咱们出发
Let’s go.
我女儿她在哪儿
Where’s my daughter?
鲁索 回话
(Gabriel) Russo, check in.
我想鲁索现在正往黄泉路上 去见你女友呢 混帐
Yeah, I think Russo’s on his way down to meet your girlfriend, dickhead.
等一下 他好像还有话说
Hold on a minute. Looks like he’s coming around.
是麦克连 他在3楼
It’s McClane! He’s on the third floor! – (gunshot)
都听到了 没错
Get all that? That’s right.
我就在3楼 不过我马上要去找你了
I’m on the third floor. But I’m coming to get you.
别动 我会找医生来的