等一下 不 不要打电♥话♥ – 什么 为什么 你在说什么
Wait! No, don’t call. – What are you talkin’ about?
他们可能早就入侵了通讯网络 如果你用了它 他们就会找到我们 把电♥话♥放一边儿吧
They probably cracked that hours ago. They could trace us. Put it away.
你确定 – 是的
You sure? – Yes.
废物 – 或者 砸了它也行 嘿 没必要真砸了呀
Or… smash it. You didn’t have to smash it.
对不起 对不起 是警方紧急事件 – 嘿
Excuse me. It’s a police emergency. – Hey!
他会再打给你的
He’ll call you right back.
来 就在这儿 到这里来
Here, right in here. Come here.
有信♥号♥♥吗 – 有
You got a signal? – Yeah.
喂 – 是约翰·麦克连 找伯曼警官
Yeah. – This is John McClane for Agent Bowman.
长官 是约翰·麦克连的来电
Sir, John McClane is on the line.
麦克连 说吧 – 我们没能到国土安♥全♥部♥
McClane, go. – We never made it to DHS.
他们又来追杀那小子 你的人都死了
They came after the kid again. All your men are down.
法瑞尔呢 – 他现在和我在一起
What about Farrell? – I got him with me right now.
长官 – 约翰 等一下
Sir? – Hang on, John.
好 我等着
Yeah, I’ll hold on.
真是“天堂无路”啊
Another day in paradise.
他们侵入了所有的一切 整个通讯系统 电♥话♥ 移♥动♥通讯 广播卫星
They just swarmed into everything – the telecom system, phones, cells, satellites.
(“美丽的亚美利加”音乐响起)
(# “America the Beautiful” starts up on TV)
每个台都在播这个 他们屏蔽了所有电视台
# Oh, beautiful, for spacious skies… – They’re blanketing every station.
(如果这个只是开始呢 )
(如果你受伤了 独自一人 打911也没人接你电♥话♥呢 )
可以拨回新闻台吗 – 这就是新闻台
Can you put the news back on? – This is the news.
每个台都在播这个
It’s on every channel.
已经好几分钟都是这样了 (如果你永远得不到帮助呢 )
Been this way for a few minutes now.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
麦克连
McClane!
当心
Look out.
当心
Look out!
小心
Look out.
伯曼 伯曼 你看到了吗
Bowman? Bowman, do you see that?
伯曼 那是假的
Bowman, it’s a fake.
我看到了
I see it.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
麦克连 – 伯曼
McClane? – Bowman!
卫星信♥号♥♥中断了 给我一部有线电♥话♥
Satellite’s down. Get me a land line.
我只写了一小段代码 却毁了整个世界 这简直就是一场恐怖袭击
I wrote one little piece of code and the world falls apart. This is virtual terrorism.
什么 – 我知道听起来很疯狂
What? – You know, it’s crazy.
我第一次听说末世入侵这回事的时候
The first time I heard of the concept of a fire sale
自己还想如果有人真做得到 应该会很酷
I actually thought it would be cool if anyone ever really did it.
只要按一下重启键 就可以搞砸整个系统来玩玩
Just hit the reset button and melt the system just for fun.
喂 这不是什么系统 是整个国家
Hey, it’s not a system. It’s a country.
我们现在说的是人 一整个国家的人
You’re talkin’ about people, a whole country full of people,
孤独地坐在家中 吓得半死 明白吗
sitting at home alone, scared to death in their houses, all right?
所以别再回忆你那些过去的时光了 想想怎么帮我抓到这些人
So finish your nostalgic moment and think a little bit and help me catch these guys.
帮帮我 站在他们的立场上好好想想
Just help me. Just put yourself in their shoes.
来吧 如果是你在做末世入侵行动 你下一步会做什么
Come on. If this were your fire sale, what would be your next move?
好吧 嗯 末世入侵的关键就在于它大部分都是远程操作的 对吧
OK, uh, well, the whole point of a fire sale is that it’s mostly done by remote, right?
但不是什么东西都可以网上控制的 主要的公用设施就不是
But not everything is run completely online. Major utilities aren’t.
它们由闭路系统运行 所以虽然你可以破坏它的安全系统
They’re run by closed circuits, so you could breach the security,
但要彻底关闭它 就得亲自跑一趟 要到那里才行
but to shut it down you’d have to physically go there. You’d have to show up.
还有 还有
And, uh…
把那人的掌上电脑给我 – 电♥话♥都死机了 不运作了
Give me that guy’s PDA. – Phones are all dead.
不 电♥话♥没事 只是网络中断了 我只要从新设置一下 把它连到老的 卫星通讯系统上就可以了
No, it’s the network that’s dead. I’ve just gotta reprogram it and link it into the old Satcoms.
黑客们常用那个网络 大概那群家伙也在用它来相互沟通呢
Hackers surf ’em all the time. Probably what these guys are using to talk to each other.
你是怎么知道这些东西的
How do you know all this stuff?
老兄 我也不知道 那里有很多 乱七八糟的东西 我不能告诉你
Dude, I don’t know. There’s a lot rattling around up there. I couldn’t tell you.
好了 这是国家能源分布网
OK. National power grid.
燃气跟电力设施分布在三个地区 东部 中部和西部
Gas and electric is divided into three zones – Eastern, Central, Western –
每个地区都有一台主力交换机
each with a primary hub.
就在这里
Here it is.
那我们现在看到的是 – 东部的交换机
What are we looking at? – That is the Eastern hub.
如果他们把那个关掉 整个东海岸就会断电了
Now, they take this out, wipes out all the power for the entire Eastern Corridor.
但还是那句话 他们一定得亲自到那儿 手动去做
But, again, you’d have to do it manually.
好吧 来 我们走 – 什么 去西维吉尼亚
OK. Come on. Let’s go. – What? To West Virginia?
我真的认为自己已经无法忍♥受再被人追杀了 麦克连 麦克连
I honestly don’t think I can handle any more people trying to kill me. McClane!
你会习惯的 – 麦克连 哦 该死
You get used to it. – McClane. Oh, shit.
长官 所有的无线网络都瘫痪了 而且他们可能还正在入侵地面网络系统
Sir, wireless networks are down and I think they’re hitting the land lines, too.
我不管你用什么方法 一定要给我找到一条可用的线路
I don’t care how, you find me a line.
说吧 你们有什么发现 -我们已经排查了整幢大楼 没有任何问题
Come on, what you got? – We swept the building. Seems clean.
我们可以再查一遍 可我想应该找不到什么 – 不用了 不用了
We can sweep it again… – Don’t bother. Don’t bother.
这是个假象 那家伙在耍我们
It’s a fake. This guy’s playin’ us.
好了 让所有的人回到紧急中心里去
OK, get everyone back inside the crisis centre now.
打开通道
OK, let’s open it up!
快 上车 – 门锁了
Come on, get in. – Door’s locked.
除非你还有一把枪 这样我可以用它来开门
Unless you have an extra gun I can use to unlock it.
嘿 嘿 别那样 你这样车就不能用了
Hey. Hey, don’t do that! You’re gonna disable it.
上帝
Jesus Christ!
真疯狂 你看到了吗
That was crazy. Did you see that?
对不起 老兄 我不知道它那么快就出来了
Sorry about that, man. I didn’t know it’d come out so fast.
天 这还真是够麻烦的 你是怎么把它弄下来的
Man, this is a pain in the ass. How’d you do yours?
你没事吧 是不是被撞到了
You all right? What? Did it hit you a little bit?
对不起
Sorry.
不 等一下 别碰那些 好吗 我知道我在做什么 我以前也干过这个
No, please don’t touch those, OK? I know what I’m doing. I’ve done this before.
我是说 读到过这个
I mean, I’ve read about it.
道路协助中心 我们侦测到您车子的安全气囊已被释放
RoadAssist. We’ve detected an air-bag deployment.
是的 拜托你 我们刚撞上了一棵树 而我 我爸现在心脏病发作了
Yes… Please, we just hit a tree and my… my dad is having a heart attack.
我觉得他要死了 求你帮帮忙
I think he’s gonna die. You need to help us.
请稍等 我们会给您联♥系♥急救服务的
Hold while we contact emergency services.
不 不用 他快死了 听着 我可以送他去医院 我能开车 我现在很好
No, no! He’s dying! I can get him to a hospital. I can drive. I’m fine.
但我就是扭不动钥匙 无法发动车子 你可以帮我发动吗 求求你了 老爸呀
But I can’t really turn the key, so you gotta start the car for us, OK? Please, Dad…
请问您的名字是 – 我叫
Your name, please? – I’m…
我的名字是 法兰克
My name is… Frank,
我爸的名字 嗯 是
and my dad’s name is, um… is…
是 佛洛克·瑟金斯基
(hesitant) Dvorak… Tsajanski.
拜托 帮帮我们就好 我们需要你的帮助 求求你了
Please… Please, just help us. We need your help. Please.
救护车已经上路 马上就到
Emergency services are on their way.
别 等一下 听着 女士 你叫什么名字
No, no, listen to me. Ma’am, what is your name?
桃丽丝 – 桃丽丝
Dolores. – Dolores?
好吧 桃丽丝 我不知道你还有没有爸爸 但我有
OK, Dolores, I don’t know if you have a dad, but I do,
而且我希望明年的今天他依然健在
and I wanna be able to say that a year from now.
因为我的父亲他是我的英雄 而现在他就在我的怀中 奄奄一息
Because my dad is my hero, and right now he is in my arms dying,
他唯一的希望就是马上被送到医院 我们实在是不能等了
and his only hope is to get to a hospital right now. We can’t wait.
所以求求你快把这该死的车发动起来
So please start the goddamn car!
谢谢你 桃丽丝
Thank you, Dolores.
把掌上电脑给我 我要联♥系♥“法师”
(Matt) Pass the PDA. I gotta call the Warlock.
谁 – “法师” 他是个电脑奇才
The what? – The Warlock. A digital Jedi. He’s amazing.
(东部电力交换中心 西维吉尼亚州)
小姐 你无权进入这里 -联邦调查局 我们怀疑这里有安全漏洞
Ma’am, you’re not authorised to be here. – FBI. We suspect a security breach.
未经许可 你不能在这里降落
You can’t land here without authorisa…
(欢迎来到西维吉尼亚)
刚才干得漂亮 小子
That was pretty good back there, kid.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么了 没的可抱怨的了
What’s the matter with you? Nothing else to complain about?
不 我只是
No. I’m just…
那是什么 你怎么了 -我不像你 我 我做不了这种事
Well, what? What’s the matter you? – I’m not like you. I can’t do this shit.
这是什么意思 像我什么
What’s that mean? Like what?
我不像是那种 那种英雄人物 无所不能什么的 我不像你那么勇敢
I’m not, like, heroic and everything. I’m not brave like you are.
我不是那种人 – 我可不是什么英雄 孩子
I’m not that guy. – I’m nobody’s hero, kid.
你在过去的六小时内 已经救了我不下十次了
You’ve saved my life, like, ten times in six hours.
我只是在做自己的工作 仅此而已
Just doing my job, that’s all.
知道做英雄能得到什么好处吗 什么都没有 只有挨枪子儿
Know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at.
别人会拍拍你的肩膀 称赞你几句 等等等等 哦 拜托
You get a little pat on the back, blah-blah-blah. Attaboy.
然后离婚
You get divorced.
老婆都不记得你姓什么
A wife that can’t remember your last name.
孩子们不想跟你说话
Your kids don’t wanna talk to you.
自己一个人吃饭 没个人陪
You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself.
老实说 孩子 没人想成为这种人
Trust me, kid, nobody wants to be that guy.
那为什么你还要做这些事情 -因为现在没有其他人愿意做
Then why are you doin’ this? – Cos there’s nobody else to do it right now.
相信我 如果真有其他人肯做 我绝对会让他们去做
If there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it.
但现在没有 所以只能我们来做
But there’s not. So we’re doin’ it.

Ah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!