你在布鲁克林的住址
Your address in Brooklyn,
你房♥屋抵押贷款的偿还情况 还有你在纽约警局呆了几年
the payments on your mortgage, how long you’ve been a member of the NYPD.
对了 霍利还好吗
And how’s Holly?
哦 真可怜 你们已经离婚了 小露西和杰克是不是很难过
Oh, that’s sad. You’re divorced. Was that tough on little Jack and Lucy?
这个更可怜 都三十年了 我还以为你的退休金储备 能比现在更丰厚一点儿呢
Now, this is sad. After 30 years I thought you’d have a better pension plan annuity.
哦 现在情况变得更糟了
Oh, and it gets worse.
你那四十万零一千块钱都没了
Your 401k no longer exists.
这样吧 让我来补偿你 – 在那个十字路口堵上他们
Tell you what. Let me make it up to you. – Box them in at that intersection.
杀了法瑞尔 然后开车走人
Shoot Mr Farrell in the head and drive away,
等你开到下一个街区末的时候
and by the time you reach the end of the next block
你的一切债务将被全部清零 而你孩子们也将一辈子不用发愁了
all your debts will be wiped clean and your children will be set for life.
这些条件的确很诱人 尤其是最后那个
Now, that really is tempting, especially that last part,
但我想我只能拒绝了 你个混♥蛋♥
but I think I’m gonna have to pass, jerk-off.
约翰 你的思想真是太落伍了 跟这个时代格格不入
John, you’re a Timex watch in a digital age.
你会一败涂地的
You’re gonna lose.
是啊 还有一个可能就是我找到你
Yeah, well, the other thing that could happen is I could come and find you,
揍你一顿然后砸了你们的派对 你看怎么样 呆子
kick your ass and throw you out of your own party. What about that?
待在那里别离开
Hold your position.
他不回话了
He’s not responding. – (helicopter engine)
趴下 快趴下
Get down! Get right down!
别起来
Just stay down!
有警官在政♥府♥大楼拐角遇袭中枪了 重复 有警官中枪了
Officers down at the corner of Main and Constitution. Officers down!
快 快出来 咱们走
Come on, come on, get out! Let’s go!
他妈的 趴下
Goddammit! Just stay down!
趴下 抓紧了
Get down! Just hang on!
呼叫总部 我们一辆警车起火了 请求支援
Base, we’ve got a squad car under fire! We need backup!
这里是总部 我们正派出增援警力
This is base. We’re sending backup.
自己小心
(McClane) Just brace yourself.
抓紧 抓紧
Hang on.
坚持住
Hang on.
耶
Oh, yeah!
目标逃脱了 – 继续跟着他们
(pilot) We lost the tail. – Stay with them.
他们又来了 – 我知道
They’re back. – I know.
走隧♥道♥ 左边 左边
Take the tunnel. Left!
上帝呀 你要干嘛
God, what are you… Oh, God!
把那个隧♥道♥的结构图调出来
Bring up the schematics on that tunnel.
隧♥道♥结构图
The tunnel!
把北边入口打开
Open the gates on the north side entrance.
重新安排车行方向 开放所有车道
Redirect traffic to occupy all lanes.
把另一边入口也打开 – 什么
Now open the other side. – What?
起开
Move!
抓好了
Hang onto something.
嘿 别下车 嘿 别
Hey! Don’t get out of the car! Hey! Don’t…
呆在那儿 站着别动
Just stay there! Stand still!
快跑 快跑
Run. Run!
哦 上帝
Oh, God!
以后别再像刚才那样犹豫了
Don’t hesitate like that again.
你没事吧 – 没事 没事
You all right? – Yeah, yeah.
呆在这儿 就在这儿等我一会儿 – 什么
Just stay here. Stay right here for a minute. – What?!
“我不能随便找个便衣 约翰 不行”
“It can’t be a uniform, John. No.”
站到墙那边去 先生 “联邦调查局的人打电♥话♥来要求协助”
Get over to the wall, sir! “Feds called in a favour.”
“你只要到泽西接个孩子 开车送他去华盛顿就行了”
“All you gotta do is go pick up a kid down in Jersey, drive him down to DC.”
“这能有什么难的呢 嗯 不可能有那么难的 是吧 ”
“How hard can that be, huh? It can’t be that hard, can it?”
“不行 一定得是个高级探员”
(siren wails, then dies) – “No, gotta be a senior detective.”
你以为把路堵住 冲着我扔几辆车 就能拦住我吗 嗯
Think a traffic jam, throwing a car at me’s gonna stop me? Huh?
兰德 到里面把事情搞定
Rand, get in there and get it done.
没必要了 他朝我们开过来了
(in French)
真不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
别碰我 别碰我 – 好 好 对不起 对不起
Don’t touch me, don’t touch me. – OK, sorry, sorry.
你没事吧 哦 上帝
Are you OK? Oh, my God!
运气不赖 打得挺准 是吧 – 噢 是 是很幸运 真是
Pretty lucky shot, huh? – Oh, yeah, lucky. That was…
你竟然用汽车把直升机给打下来了
You just killed a helicopter with a car.
我不是没子弹了么
I was out of bullets.
你怎么样 – 膝盖破了点皮 还有点儿犯哮喘
How you doin’? – I skinned my knee, my asthma’s acting up…
管他什么呢 我没事 – 拉我一把 以后可千万别从车上跳下来
Whatever. Yeah, I’m fine. – Give me a hand. Don’tjump outta cars.
兰德 回答
(Thomas) Rand, check in.
直升机被毁了
(in French)
那法瑞尔和麦克连呢
What about Farrell and McClane?
说来话长了
(in French)
快回来
Come back in.
好 我们继续行动 进入第三阶段
OK, we’re moving on. Begin stage three.
我刚跟艾默森通过话 他的人已经到乌德隆了
I just spoke to Emerson. The team’s arriving at Woodlawn now.
很好 麻衣 准备下载数据
Very good. Mai, get ready for the downloads.
请出示证件
ID, sir.
把车停在后面 我们带你进去
Park behind the transpo. We’ll lead you in.
看好前门 你跟我来
Man the gate. You’re with me.
只有五楼以上才解除了炭疽警报 要到下面楼层的话得通过国防部的身份验证
Anthrax alarms only went off on five floors. Below that you’ll need DOD clearance.
真不知道你们为什么要到下面去 那里除了服务器之外什么都没有
I don’t know why you’d need to go further. There’s nothin’ down there but servers.
再说一遍 罗德里格斯 我没有听清
(man) Go again. Rodriguez! I didn’t copy.
已控制前门 – 收到
Gate secured. – Copy.
好 我们进去了
OK, we are in.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
嘿 嘿 这简直是荒唐
Hey! Hey, this is absurd.
哥们儿 这是很坚强 可也很愚蠢 你得去医院 看看你都什么样了
Man, there’s tough and there’s stupid. You gotta go to a hospital. Look at you.
我虽然不是个医生 但你看起来的确是受伤了
I’m not a doctor, but you’re hurt.
是啊 看上去蛮性感的是吗 – 才不呢
Yeah. Sexy, right? – No!
走吧
Come on.
我们需要的不是医生 是警♥察♥
We don’t need a doctor. We need the cops.
他进去了
He’s in.
让一让 拜托借个过 快走
Get outta the way! Make a hole, please. Come on.
小心 不好意思 不好意思 快过来
Watch out! Excuse me! Excuse me! Come on.
纽约警局的 看到吗 我带着这孩子 来 我们走 孩子
NYPD. All right? I got this kid. Come on. Let’s go, kid.
劳驾 谢谢
Excuse me. Thanks.
纽约警局的 纽约警局的
NYPD. NYPD.
过来
Coming through.
警官
Sergeant?
警官 我得跟你谈一下
Sergeant! I need to speak to you.
医务人员在后面 -我没事 我是纽约警局的 得跟你谈谈
The medic’s in the back. – I’m all right. NYPD. I need to talk to you.
就一会儿
Just give me a minute.
警官
Sergeant!
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
咱们走吧
Let’s get outta here.
服务器已经准备好了
Siamo pronti.
可以开始了
We’re a go.
开始下载
Launch the downloads.
什么也没有啊 – 耐心点
Nothing’s happening. – Be patient.
我不清楚 可它就是没反应 – 再等等
I don’t know. It’s not responding. – Wait for it.
看到了 这不就开始了
See? There you go.
下到20% 时通知我 – 好的
Tell me when the download reaches 20%. – OK.
请让一下
Excuse me.
请让一下 谢谢 – 真见鬼
Excuse me! Thank you. – Holy shit.
孩子 嘿 – 在 在
Kid? Kid, hey! – Yeah, yeah.
你那包里有电♥话♥吗 – 有
You got a phone in that bag? – Yeah.
来 咱们走
Come on. Let’s go.
这个给你 特工姓名 多瓦雷克 就是你了
And here you go, Agent… Tovarek. Guess that’s you.
已经下到20% 了 – 该行动了
Download’s at 20%. – Time to move.
让他们继续首尾难顾吧
Let’s keep them chasing their tails.
由于近期发生的各种事件 执法人员已提高了警戒
(TVreporter) Due to recent activity, law enforcement agencies are being cautious.
他们让驾车人离开车子 接受检查后方可返回
They are telling drivers to abandon their vehicles until they are searched.
并且大家还可以看到 警犬队正在对每一辆车子进行检查
And, as you can see, canine units are checking each vehicle.
现在的状况到底是和我们先前听到的 炭疽病毒警报有关
Whether this is connected to the anthrax reports we heard earlier
还是一起新的恐怖事件 我们现在还不得而知
or a new terrorist threat, we do not know…
联邦航♥空♥局已停止了所有航♥班♥ -很好
FAAjust grounded all flights. – Good.
长官 我们现在可以接通进入所有的网络系统了 通信、电力、供水、核能系统
We have complete access over networks – phones, power grids, water, nuclear.
嘿 不好意思 – 扎克·巴勒 国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
Hey, excuse me. – Jack Parry, NSA.
查克·萨姆 来自国土安♥全♥部♥联络处 我们是白宫派来的
Chuck Summer, DHS liaison. White House made the call.
有什么需要吗 我们是来帮忙的 – 帮忙 哇 太棒了
Anything you need, we’re here to help. – Help? Wow, that’s great.
我们的人需要点空间工作 能给我们腾个地方吗
We’re gonna need some work space for our people. What can you do for us?
你都看到了 我们现在正使用这地方 而你们呢 可以站到那边角落里 负责联络
As you can see, we’re using the space, so you guys can stand in the corner and… liaise.
如果我需要你们帮忙 会招手叫你们的
If I need something, I’ll just wave to you.