*I’m loving angels instead*
大举进攻乐队 《惰性蔓延》
*I want to x you*
*I want to x you*
如何看待此刻的英国文化
What do you make of Britain culturally at the moment?
在此刻它在何处得以生存
What kind of place is this to live at the moment?
很容易把它看成美国化的
It’d be easy to say it’s very American,…
但是我不这样认为
But I don’t think it’s quite true.
很明显 我们在之前16-20年内
We’ve obviously changed a lot
已经做出了很多改变
in the last 16, 20 years.
我发现这是一个无名的地方
I find it quite an anonymous place.
城市鳞次栉比 我没感觉到
City to city, I don’t feel,
什么时候我又到了另一个地方
when I go to a pIace,…
就这样 我感觉到一个又一个这样的地方
That I feel a lot of that place.
这是一个对英国整体的感觉
There’s an overall feellng of Britain,…
所有的都是那么制式化
Which is everything is quite uniform.
所有你去到的地方 都是同样的地方同样的事
Everywhere you go, everything’s in the same pIace.
全都是同样的声音 所有都变得流行化
All the sounds are the same, Everything’s become so pop,
所以 那是一种可以预知的
and so, kind of, calculated,
一种制式化的音乐产业
which has worked in certain areas of the music business,
就这样良好地运转了六七年
cos it’s been going there for a good six, seven years,
这整个 成为了一种卡拉OK
this whole, kind of, karaoke,
“建立自己的乐队”那种事
buildyourownband thing
*Say inertia creeps*
大举进攻乐队 《惰性蔓延》
*Inertia creeps*
S青年俱乐部 《再近一步》
*One step closer to heaven, baby*
*Means one step closer to you*
*There’ll be no more llving without you*
*Baby, I’M counting each minute till I’M back to you…*
实际上 我们录制
Actually, we were mixing
《印度时光》是在伦敦的奥林匹克工作室
The Hindu Times in Olympic Studios, in London.
在那里的一个房♥间 我们做了混音
Where the room is, where we’re doing this mixing,…
就像是音乐学院风的东西
Is like a conservatory-type thing.
那里都是些小家伙
And there was all these kids…
做他们他妈的
..Doing their fuckin’…
舞蹈之类的事
..Dancing thing.
利亚姆和安迪·比尔走进来
Liam and Andy Bell walked in.
我说你看到那些小家伙儿没
I went”Have you seen them kids?”
然后他说 你是说青年S7俱乐部吗
And he went”You mean Junior S Club 7?”
这让我花了二十分钟才反应过来
It took me 20 minutes to reallse
你怎么知道他们叫什么
“How do you know what they’re called?”
我以为他们是来自特殊教育学校的孩子
I thought they were kids from a special-needs school…
游荡在录音棚
…Hanging out at a recording studio,
因为这里有免费的食物或其他什么
cos it was free food, or summat.
他们知道他们的名字
And they knew their names.
我并不是针对S青年俱乐部 他们还不错
I don’t mind S Club Juniors, they’re all right.
起码比其他的好
Better than them fuckin’ Other ones.
很不错的家伙
Good little kids, man.
这些都是从哪儿来的
And where did all this come from?
你有没有注意过《流行偶像》选出来的那群白♥痴♥
Have you ever noticed these knobheads from Pop idol?
就和这些男孩乐队女孩乐队一样
It’s llke all the boy bands or girl bands.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
你知道
You know.
这些 我完全不明白
What… I don’t get that at all.
所有的这些
All the…
老兄 编舞者已经占领地球了
The choreographers have taken over the world, man.
哪儿都少不了编舞
Everything’s choreographed now.
真♥他♥妈♥的垃圾
It’s fuckin’ Rubbish.
*The beat is coming at you, baby*
*It’s coming at you, baby*
*It’s five, six, seven*
*It’s coming at you, baby*
*It’s coming at you, baby*
*It’s coming at you, baby*
*It’s getting loud*
我在洛杉矶呆了几周
I was in LA a few weeks ago,
在一个餐馆里 西蒙·弗勒
in a restaurant, and Simon Fuller,…
《流行偶像》的一个策划人
Who was one of the conspirators behind Pop Idol,
他朝我走过来 我说你好
…Came up to me and I said “Oh, hello.”
好吧
“All right?”
见到你很高兴
“Lovely to meet you.”
然后我问 你在干什么
And I said “What are you doing?”
他回答说 我们刚签完协议
And he said “We’re just finallsing our deals…
去 把《流行偶像》带去美国
…To, er, bring Pop Idol to America.”
然后我说 太好了
And I went “Oh, great.”
这真是个好消息
“That’s really good news.”
然后 你知道
So… Well, you know,…
就像是我们必须得给他们一些东西
Is’ Pose we’ve gotta give ‘Em something,
他们 多少
they’ve, kind of,…
能给我们
given us…
许多
a heck of a lot.
迷墙乐队[绿洲乐队的致敬乐队] 《摇滚明星》
*It’s just Rock’N’Roll*
*It’s just Rock’N’Roll*
*It’s just Rock’N’Roll*
*It’s just Rock’N’Roll…*
S青年俱乐部 《摘星》
*When the world*
*Leaves you feeling blue*
为什么是绿洲 为什么不是污迹乐队
Why Oasis? Why not Blur?
我喜欢重金属
Well, I feel heavy metal
所以 那就是为什么
So that’s why not.
*All your hopes and dreams are a million miles away*
利亚姆开始认可《新音乐快递》对他的评价
Liam started believing what was written in the NME about him
好几个星期他一直用利物浦方言说话
It was a good couple of weeks that he was talking in a Scouse accent.
现在 我多么急于疯狂沉溺于摇滚乐之中
Now, I’m all for madness in rock music,…
我多么赞成超现实主义 但是
I’m all for surreallsm, but…
他一直试图让我相信 你知道
He was trying to convince me that, you know,…
这样我应该叫他约翰
That I should call him John!
*So reach for the stars*
*Climb every mountain higher*
*reach for the stars*
有很多奇奇怪怪的事在继续
There was lots of weird things going on.
就像是这个家伙
There was, like, this bloke…
这个家伙他穿着
There was this bloke who dressed…
下半身穿着像女人
The bottom half of him was female,…
而上半身像男人
And the top half was male.
这十分古怪
Er, he was quite strange.
有一次他给了我们一些木材去点燃篝火
He gave us some wood for a bonfire once.
*There’s a dreams all come true*
*Fly away Fly away*
*Swim the ocean blue*
我和我们的孩子之间有一场混战
Me and our kid had a bit of a scuffle.
让过去的过去吧
Leave the past behind
我带着我残腿断臂回家
And I come home with a broken arm,…
肩上还扛着猎枪
..Broken leg and a shotgun on me shoulder.
然后我妈对我说”这就是你♥他♥妈♥搞的音乐”
And me mam goes “Fuckin’ kind of music are you making down there?”
*keep building*
*Never, ever forget that*
*I’ve got you*
*And you’ve got me*
*So reach for the stars*
*Climb every mountain higher*
*Reach for the stars*
*Follow your heart’s desire*
*Reach for the stars*
*And when that rainbow’s shining over you*
*That’s when your dreams will all come true*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!