There lies your way, due west.
然后向西去
Then westward ho!
愿小姐称心如意
Grace and good disposition attend Your Ladyship.
您没有什么话让我转达给主人吗 小姐
You’ll nothing, madam, to my lord by me?
且慢 请告诉我你认为我这人怎样
Stay, I prithee, tell me what thou thinkest of me.
我认为你绝对你不是你自己
That you do think you are not what you are.
如果我这样想 我认为你也是一样
If I think so, I think the same of you.
你说对了 我不是我自己
Then think you right, I am not what I am.
很大一个 很大一个 这么大
Like, a big one. Like, a big one… Like that.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我只会说英语 不好意思
I only speak English. I’m sorry, what?
-你说什么 -来跳舞
– What did you say? – Come dance!
我知道自己想跟谁跳舞
I know exactly who I wanna dance with.
七年前
我把这个摘下来
I’ll take this off.
你想跟谁跳舞 乔
Who will you dance with, Jo?
你知道我从不跳舞
You know I never dance.
为什么我们不能都去 这不公平
Why can’t we all go? It’s not fair.
-穿你平日穿的鞋子 -去年冬天还能穿上呢
– Wear your regular shoes. – These fit last winter.
我的鼻子就是不够精致
My nose will simply not look refined.
我喜欢你的鼻子
I like your nose.
-快来 乔 -别碰我
– Now, Jo. – Don’t touch me.
我已经感觉很蠢了 我不想看着也好笑
I already feel ridiculous. I don’t wanna look it.
你试试 会很好看的
You could be pretty if you tried.
-我不想试 不要 -我不想去
– Don’t want to. Won’t. – I don’t want to go,
但是我想听听音乐
but I wish I could hear the music.
我努力都记住然后回来给你唱
I’ll keep it in my head and sing it for you.
-这个气味正常吗 -是在烘干湿气
– Ought they to smoke like that? – It’s the dampness drying.
气味真奇怪 像是烧焦了的羽毛
What a queer smell, like burnt feathers.
现在我把这个拿下来 就能看到完美的卷发了
Now I’ll take this off and you’ll see a perfect ringlet.
她头发怎么掉了
Why is her hair off?
-梅格 对不起 -你干了什么
– Meg, I’m so sorry. – What have you done?!
对不起
I’m sorry.
你不该让我弄的
You shouldn’t have asked me.
妈妈
Marmee!
我去不了了 全毁了
I can’t go, I’m spoiled!
我的头发
My hair!
别盯着人看 别把手放在背后
Don’t stare, don’t put your hands behind your back,
别说”天啊”或”厉害”
don’t say “Christopher Columbus” or “capital.”
-好 -别握手
– All right. – Don’t shake hands.
别吹口哨
Don’t whistle.
梅格·马奇 你太漂亮了
Meg March, you look so pretty.
那…
Well…
梅格
Meg.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 还早呢 不
No, it’s so early. No.
好吧
Fine.
抱歉 我不知道这有人
Sorry. I didn’t know anyone was here.
没关系 愿意的话就待在这
Not at all. Stay if you like.
不会打扰你吗
I won’t disturb you?
不会 我在这认识的人不多
No. I don’t know many people here.
我一开始还觉得有挺奇怪的
I felt rather strange at first, you know?
我也是
So do I.
马奇小姐 是吗
Miss March, isn’t it?
是的 劳伦斯先生
Yes, Mr. Laurence,
但我不是马奇小姐 我是乔
but I’m not Miss March. I’m only Jo.
我也不是劳伦斯先生 我是劳利
And I’m not Mr. Laurence, I’m only Laurie.
你不跳舞吗
Don’t you dance?
我还不清楚你们这边的规矩
I don’t know how you do things here yet.
我大部分时间都是在欧洲生活
You see, I’ve spent most of my life in Europe.
欧洲 太厉害了
Europe! Oh, that’s capital!
我不应该说这种话
Shouldn’t use words like that.
-谁说的 -梅格
– Says who? – Oh, Meg.
她是我姐姐 来
She’s my older sister. Here.
那个就是她 看见了吗
That’s her. See?
-穿紫色裙子的女孩 -很漂亮
– The girl in the violet dress. – It’s very pretty.
她提醒我要举止得体
She reminds me to be good
这样父亲回来之后就会很骄傲
so Father will be proud of me when he returns.
他在哪
Where is he?
他自愿加入♥联♥邦军了
He volunteered for the Union Army.
我想跟他一起上战场的
And I wanted to go fight with him.
生为女孩无时无刻不令我失望
I can’t get over my disappointment in being a girl.
乔 你愿意跟我跳舞吗
Jo, would you like to dance with me?
我不能跳 因为…
I can’t because…
因为什么
Because of what?
-你别说出去 -绝对
– You won’t tell? – Never.
我把裙子烧焦了 看
I scorched my dress. See? There.
梅格让我别乱动 这样别人就看不出来
And Meg told me to keep still so no one would see it.
你想笑就笑吧 我知道很可笑
You can laugh if you want to. It’s funny, I know.
我有一个解决方法
I have an idea of how we can manage.
-怎么了 -我的脚
– What? – My foot.
我伤到了脚踝
I’ve hurt my ankle.
我要怎么回家啊
How am I gonna get home?
我觉得没什么办法
I don’t see what you can do,
除非坐马车 不然就在这待一夜
except get a carriage or stay all night.
-坐马车太贵了 -我送你们吧
– Carriages are too expensive. – Let me take you.
-我们是邻居 -不用 谢谢
– It’s right next door. – No, thank you.
-我们不能接受 -请你们一定要坐我的马车
– We cannot accept. – You must take mine, please?
不用 时间还早 你不能这么早离开
No. It’s so early. You can’t mean to leave yet.
我总是很早离场 真的
I always leave early. I do, truly.
你还有其他的办法吗
What choice do you have, hm?
我的天啊 你们怎么搞的
Goodness gracious. What have you done?
她瘸了 走不了路 一瘸一拐的
She’s lame and can’t walk. She’s hobbling.
把椅子腾出来 你们应该睡觉去
Clear that chair. You’re supposed to be asleep.
帮帮你姐姐 然后就去睡觉
Help your sister, then back to bed.
让开 梅格是伤员
Make room. Meg is a wounded soldier.
-我扭到了脚踝 -梅格 你早晚会为了赶时髦
– I sprained my ankle. – Oh, Meg, you’ll kill yourself
把自己的命搭进去
for fashion one of these days.
这边 汉娜 我们需要冰
Here. Hannah, we need ice!
-快进来 快进来 -可以吗
– Come in. Come in. – Is it all right?
抱歉太乱了
Apologies for the chaos.
我喜欢半夜烤面包
I enjoy baking in the middle of the night.
屋里乱别介意 劳伦斯先生 我们都不在乎
Don’t mind the clutter, Mr. Laurence. We don’t.
叫我劳利就好
Laurie, please.
-我能叫你泰迪吗 -可以
– Can I call you Teddy? – Yes.
你一定要参加她们的戏剧演出
You must be part of their theatricals.
-她们还需要一个演员 -我叫艾米
– They could use an extra player. – I’m Amy.
-你好 -你要跟乔争夺一下
– Hello. – You’ll have to fight Jo
男性角色 不然就只能扮演女孩
for the male roles or play a girl.
-来块烤饼 -好 谢谢
– Have a scone. – Yes, thank you.
还有冰 劳利 你的脚踝没事吧
And ice. Laurie, how are your ankles?
-你需要冰吗 -不用 谢谢 夫人
– Do you need ice? – No, thank you, ma’am.
叫我母亲或者妈妈 大家都这么叫
Just call me “mother” or Marmee. Everyone does.
你穿了那双粉色的鞋
You wore those pink shoes?
好凉
It’s cold.
-但是很漂亮 -要再来点冰吗
– But they look so good, okay? – Do you want more ice?
感觉像是大家闺秀
Feels like being a fine young lady
参加完舞会之后坐马车回家
to come home from a party in a carriage
然后一群女佣等着我
and have maids wait on me.
莎士比亚
送给阁楼中的作家
For the writer in the attic.
因为你很喜欢今晚的剧目
Because you enjoyed the play so much tonight,
我希望把这个送给你
I wanted you to have this.
它能帮助你研究角色 然后跃然纸上
It will help you study character and paint it with your pen.
我很想读一读你的作品
I would love to read what you’re writing,
如果你相信我的话
if you’ll trust me.
我保证会用我的全部智慧真诚评价
I promise honesty and whatever intelligence I can muster.
弗里德里克敬上
Yours, Friedrich.
-弗莱德 你想喝一杯吗 -好 谢谢
– Fred, would you like a glass? – I will. Thank you.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me a second?
劳利
Laurie.
艾米