-已经好几周了 -过几天就去
– But it’s been weeks. – We’ll go soon.
我的脚卡住了 拔不出来了
My foot is stuck! I can’t get it out!
别笑了 乔 我弄不出来了
Stop it, Jo! I can’t get it out!
我得截肢了
I’m going to lose my foot.
行 我自己去
Fine. I’ll go myself.
你好 给劳伦斯先生的
Hello. For Mr. Laurence.
她来了
Here she comes.
贝丝 看他们给你送什么了
Beth, look what they got you!
那位老绅士给你的信
Here’s a letter from the old gentleman.
快拆开
Open the note.
贝丝 快看
Beth, just look.
乔 你读信吧 我太激动了
Jo, read the letter. I cannot.
“贝丝·马奇小姐
“Miss Beth March,
我这一生中穿过许多双拖鞋
I have had many pairs of slippers in my life,
但从来没有像你做的这双这么合脚的
but I never had any that suited me so well as yours.
它们会让我永远铭记你的慷慨
And they will always remind me of the gentle giver.
作为回报 我希望你能收下我的礼物
I like to pay my debts and hope you will accept this gift.
你充满感激的朋友和谦卑的仆人
Your grateful friend and humble servant,
詹姆斯·劳伦斯”
James Laurence.”
贝丝 太贴心了
Beth! So sweet.
“你谦卑的仆人”
“Your humble servant.”
-多漂亮啊 -闪闪发光的
– Isn’t it beautiful? – Look how shiny it is!
-是啊 -全身都镀了金的
– Yes. – It has gold that goes all the way around.
全身上下
All the way around!
他写字真好看
His handwriting is beautiful.
这还有个小抽屉
It’s got a little drawer here.
先生 我想感谢你的…
Sir, I wanted to thank you for…
你让我想起了
You remind me…
我的小女儿
so much of my little girl.
钢琴是你的了
The piano is yours.
我很久以前就应该把它送给你了
I should have given it to you long ago.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的孩子
My child…
你发烧了
you’re burning.
胡梅尔一家病得很重
The Hummels are very sick.
她在休息了
She’s resting.
她怎么样了 我能做些什么吗
How is she? Is there anything I can do?
-什么病 -猩红热
– What is it? – Scarlet fever.
猩红热是什么
What’s scarlet fever?
我去胡梅尔家了
I visited the Hummels.
那个婴儿已经死了
The baby has died.
你们以前都得过这个病吗
Have you all had it before?
梅格和我得过 但艾米没得过
Meg and I have, but Amy hasn’t.
那得把她送走
She’ll have to be sent away.
我不想被送走
I don’t want to be sent away.
马奇姑妈可以带她走
Aunt March can take her.
我不喜欢马奇姑妈
I don’t like Aunt March.
这是为了你好 孩子
It’s for your own good, child.
我们应该叫妈妈回来吗
Should we send for Mother?
我们不应该让她担心
Now, we shouldn’t worry her.
我对金钱的渴望从未如此强烈
I’ve never wished for money more than now.
我们会照顾她 她会好起来的
Listen, we’ll nurse her and she’ll get better.
她会的
She will.
“林中邮箱是个极佳的设施
“The post office in the forest was a capital little institution
生意也非常不错
and flourished wonderfully,
因为很多东西经过那里
for many things passed through it.
诗歌♥和腌菜 音乐和姜饼
Poetry and pickles, music and gingerbread,
请柬 责备 甚至小狗”
invitations, scoldings and even puppies.”
-都是关于我们的 -没错
– It’s all about us. – It is.
-我喜欢 -只是个小故事
– I love it. – It’s just a little story.
跟你平常写的完全不同
Nothing like what you usually write.
-你觉得太无聊了 -不 这是我最爱的一篇
– Think it’s too boring? – No, it’s my favorite one yet.
-真的吗 -再给我写一篇吧
– Really? – Write me another.
-遵命 女士 -继续写作吧
– Yes, ma’am. – Keep writing them.
-我会的 -即使我不在了也要继续写
– I will. – Even when I’m not here.
-别这么说 不要 -我必须要告诉你
– Don’t say that. Don’t say it. – I have to tell you.
不 你不用
No, you don’t.
这件事我已经思考很久了
I’ve had a very long time to think about this, and…
-我不害怕 -不
– And I’m not afraid. – No.
不要
Nope.
就像是退潮
It’s like the tide going out.
潮水会慢慢退去 但无法阻止
It goes out slowly, but it can’t be stopped.
我会阻止的
I’ll stop it.
我以前阻止过
I stopped it before.
你会好起来的 爸爸会好起来的
You will get better, Father will get better,
我们很快就会团聚的 好吗
and we’ll all be together soon, all right?
我们…
We…
我们不能违背上帝的意愿
We can’t stop God’s will.
上帝还没有满足我的愿望
Well, God hasn’t met my will yet.
乔会愿望成真的
What Jo wills shall be done.
艾米
Amy.
过来
Come here.
-什么事 -过来 坐下
– Yes? – Come, sit.
如果你表现好的话
If you are very good, one day,
这枚戒指有一天就是你的
this ring will belong to you.
-真的吗 -如果你能继续
– Really? – If you keep being
做一个淑女的话 等着瞧吧
a proper young lady, just see if it doesn’t.
你现在是全家的希望了
You are your family’s hope now.
贝丝病了 乔无药可救
Beth is sick, Jo is a lost cause,
我还听说梅格被一个
and I hear Meg has had her head turned
一文不值的家庭教师迷住了
by a penniless tutor, so…
将来她们都要依靠你了
it’ll be up to you to support them all.
包括你们年老贫穷的父母
And your indigent parents in their old age.
所以你必须嫁给好人家
So you must marry well.
拯救你的家人
Save your family.
好了 我要
All right, that’s, uh…
我要跟你说的就是这些
That’s all I wanted to say to you.
你回去继续画你的画吧
So you can go back and do your little painting.
你好 马奇姑妈
Hello, Aunt March.
那个劳伦斯家的男孩刚才来过
That Laurence boy was just here.
-他来过了 -他现在可真是
– He was? – What a disappointment
令人失望
he’s turned out to be.
肯定是因为他有意大利血统
Must be the Italian in him.
他…他什么时候再来
When… When will he be back?
他走了
He’s gone.
去伦敦了
To London.
怎么了
Why?
你想跟他谈什么
What do you need to discuss with him?
我…我刚刚告诉弗莱德·沃恩我不会嫁给他
I… I just told Fred Vaughn I wouldn’t marry him.
梅格
Meg.
我会回家帮忙照顾孩子们的 真抱歉
I’ll come home to help with the children. I’m so sorry.
我只是…太担心贝丝了
I just… I’m so worried for Beth.
留下来吧 我请假了 我会照顾孩子们的
Stay. I asked for leave. I will take care of the children.
约翰
John.
还有一件事 你应该尽快把
One other thing. You should send your fabric
布料送到裁缝手里
to the dressmaker as soon as possible.
-我做不到 -我不想听
– I can’t. – I don’t want to hear a word.
我想让你拥有那件裙子
I want you to have that dress.
我的旧大衣过冬没问题
My old coat will be fine for the winter.
-约翰 我… -就这么定了
– John, I… – It’s all settled.
约翰 我真的做不到
John, I really can’t.
我把布料卖♥♥给萨莉了
I sold the fabric to Sallie.
你把它卖♥♥了
You did?
我不想让你不开心
I don’t want you to be unhappy.
我不可能不开心
I couldn’t be.
约翰·布鲁克是我的丈夫
John Brooke is my husband.
我是他的妻子
And I am his wife.
汉娜 没事 没事
Hannah! It’s all right. It’s all right.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们应该叫你妈妈回来
We should send for your mother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!