-We’ll fly there. -We can’t afford it.
就这么着了 除非你有更好的主意
Well, that’s what we’re gonna do unless you have a better idea.
给 甜心
Here. This is dessert.
我赢了 我赢了
I won! I won!I won! I won! I won!
我赢了我赢了我赢了
I won! I won! I won!
阳光小美女 阳光小美女
Miss Sunshine! Little Miss Sunshine!Little Miss Sunshine!
好啦 我来开大车
All right.I ‘ll drive the bus.
理查 说了弗兰克不能一个人呆着的
Richard, I was told explicitly not to leave Frank by himself.
-不是有意冒犯 弗兰克 -没事
-No offense, Frank. -None taken.
什么呀 不是有德维恩吗 他们俩可以互相照顾
You got Dwayne here.They can look after each other.
不行的 理查 这也要求太高了 万一出事
No, Richard! That’s asking too much.If something happened-
那我们就去不成了 除非带上德维恩和弗兰克一起
We can’t go, then, unless Dwayne and Frank go with us.
-妈 我的泳衣呢 -对
-Mom, where’s my bathing suit? -Right.
弗兰克
Frank?
找到了
-I foundit!
好吧
Okay.
去比赛喽 去喽去喽
I’m going! I’m going!I’m going!
德维恩 拜托了 看在你妹妹面上
Oh, Dwayne, come on, please.Think of your sister.
好啦 德维恩 你会玩得挺开心的
Come on, Dwayne.It’ll be a lot offun.
你可以去海滩玩
You can go to the beach and-
“太不公平了
“This is unfair.
“我只不过要求
“All I ask is…
“你们让我一个人呆着而已”
that you leave me alone.”
德维恩 飞行学校
Dwayne, flight school.
我准你参加飞行学校
I will give you permission for flight school.
我赢了我赢了 这趟也会赢
I won! I won! I won! I won!I’m gonna win this one too!
“行 但我不会
“But I’m not going…
“玩得开心的”
to have any fun.”
嗯 大家都同意这一点 德维恩
Yeah, we’re all with you on that one, Dwayne.
爷爷 爷爷也去加州吗
Grandpa! Grandpa!Is Grandpa coming to California?
-我们都去 宝贝 -嗨 先等等
-We’re all coming, honey. -Hey, uh, hold on.
奥丽芙 你过来一下
Olive, come over here for a second.
来 坐下
Come here.Sit down for a second.
如果你觉得自己不会赢
Look, there’s no sense in entering a contest…
那参加比赛就没什么意义
if you don’t think you’re gonna win.
你觉得你能赢得阳光小美女冠军吗
So do you think you can win Little Miss Sunshine?
理查
Richard-
你能赢吗
Are you gonna win?
能
Yes!
咱们去加州
We’re going to California.
晚安 德维恩
Good night, Dwayne.
今晚别自杀
有你看着我 我不会啦
Not on your watch.I wouldn’t do that to you.
欢迎来到地狱
-谢谢 德维恩
Thank you, Dwayne.
你能这么说 实在是很不错
Coming from you, that means a lot.
晚安
Good night.
天了 累死我了 我真♥他♥妈♥累死了
Jesus, I’m tired.I’m so fucking tired.
你们知道我有多累
Do you know how tired I am?
就算有女孩来求我♥干♥她 我都干不了
If some girl came up to me,begged me to fuck her, I couldn’t do it.
-爸 说话注意点好吧 -我就有这么累
-Dad? Watch the language, huh? -That’s how tired I am.
她在听音乐呢
She’s listening to music.
奥丽芙 如果你转过身来 我给你一百万
Olive, I’ll give you a million dollars if you turn around.
-瞧见没有 -行
-See? -All right.
-那还有我们呢 -噢 还有你么呢
-But the rest of us. -Oh, the rest of you.
我给你个建议吧
Can I give you some advice?
那 反正听我讲啦
Well, I’m gonna give it to you anyway.
-我可不想你犯我犯过的错误 -咱们可真是迫不及待想听啊
-I don’t want you making the same mistakes I made. -Can’t wait to hear this.
德维恩 你是叫这名字吧 德维恩
Dwayne-That’s your name,right? Dwayne?
这可是经验之谈
This is the voice of experience talking.
你听见没 多干几个女人 德维恩
Are you listening?Fuck a lot of women, Dwayne.
-喂 爸 -别只干一个 多多地干
-Hey! Dad! -Not just one woman. A lot of women.
-说够了吧 -你搞上了没
-That’s enough, all right? -Are you gettin’ any?
-爸 -跟我说没事 德维恩 搞上了没
-Dad! -You can tell me, Dwayne. Are you gettin’ any?
-拜托 -没有 天哪 你多大了都 十五了
-Come on, please. -No? Jesus. You’re what, 15?
-天啊 -爸
-My God, man! -Dad!
你要抓紧多搞小姑娘 那可是好货色
You should be gettin’that young stuff.That young stuffis the best in the world.
-爸 够了 别说了 -能不能别打断我的话
-Dad, that’s enough! Stop it! -Will you kindly not interrupt!
你是少年郎 他们是小姑娘 都未成年 绝配
See, right now you’re jailbait. They’re jailbait. It’s perfect.
等你上了十八岁 再找未成年的 就得坐三五年牢
I mean, you hit 18-Man, you’re talking about three to five.
我可靠边停车了
Hey, I will pull this truck over right now!
你停车啊 我照样说话 靠 我爱说啥说啥
So pull the truck over!Fuck you! I can say what I want.
-我屁♥股♥上还留着当年的纳粹子弹呢 -啊唷 纳粹子弹
-I still got Nazi bullets in my ass! -Ah, the Nazi bullets!
你跟夕阳红养老院的那些混球没两样
-You’re as bad as those fuckers at Sunset Manor.
-夕阳红出什么事了 -弗兰克 别鼓励他
-What happened at Sunset Manor? -Frank, don’t encourage him.
出了什么事 我跟你讲 我付了钱 他们拿了钱
I’ll tell you what happened.I paid my money. They took my money.
我他妈爱干嘛干嘛
I should be able to do what the fuck I want!
-他开始吸海♥洛♥因♥ -开始吸海♥洛♥因♥
-He started snorting heroin. -You started snorting heroin?
-我老了 -那会搞死你的
-I’m old! -Well, that stuffll kill you.
你以为我傻啊 你可别开始吸那玩艺
What am I, an idiot?And don’t you start taking that shit.
年轻人 搞那玩艺就是疯了
When you’re young,you’re crazy to do that stuff.
-你呢 -我老了 老了不搞那才叫疯呢
-What about you? -I’m old. When you’re old,you’re crazy not to do it.
我们也曾经插手干预 相信我吧 完全没戏 他还不如三岁小孩呢
We’ve tried. Believe me. The intervention was a fiasco. He’s worse than a two-year-old.
我们不能说点别的吗
Can we please talk about something else?
-我猜你不喜欢夕阳红 -弗兰克
I take ityou didn’t like it at Sunset Manor. -Frank.
你开玩笑吧 那地方简直是天堂
Are you kidding me?It was a fuckin’ paradise.
有泳池 有高尔夫
They got a pool.They got golf.
现在我只好和开心果先生一起住 睡在他妈的沙发上
Now I’m stuck with Mr. Happy here, sleepin’ on a fuckin’ sofa.
我知道你是搞基的 但说起来你也该明白
Look, I know you’re a homo andall,but maybe you can appreciate this.
那种地方 男女比例是一比四
You go to one of those places,there’s four women for every guy.
-你能想像吗 -你肯定很忙碌了
-Can you imagine what that’s like? -You must’ve been very busy.
哇 我的老二简直是二度烫伤了 不开玩笑
Whoa! I had second-degree burns on my johnson. I kid you not.
-真的 -别提了
-Really? -Forget about it.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
政♥治♥
Politics.
哦
Oh.
多干女人 小子 没道理骗你啊
Fuck a lot ofwomen, kid.I have no reason to lie to you.
别只干一个 多多地干
Not one woman.A lot ofwomen.
你听见没有 听进去没有
You heard what I said?Did it go in anywhere?
我们都明白了 爸
Yeah, I think we get the point, Dad.
别拿他妈的记事簿 我不爱看你♥他♥妈♥的记事簿
Don’t show me the pad.I don’t want to see the fuckin’ pad.
妈 我们可以花多少钱
Mom, how much can we spend?
四美元吧 不到四美元的都成
I would say four dollars.Anything under four dollars.
嗨 好点菜了吗
Hi. You ready?
我要五号♥套餐加咖啡 谢谢
Yeah, I’m gonna have the,uh, number five with coffee, please.
行
All right.
七号♥ 煎蛋要单面的 加柚子汁
A number seven, over easy,and a grapefruit juice.
-柚子汁 好 -我要一个水果盘
-Grapefruit. Okay. -I would like a fruit plate.
-有没有甘菊茶 -有
-And do you have chamomile? -Yes.
-加蜜 -我要一份木工牛排 咖啡
-With honey, please. -I would like the lumberjack and coffee.
-外加一份熏肉 -外加熏肉
-And extra bacon. -Extra.
-爸 你不该 -理查 别提这事
-Now, Dad, you should probably–Richard, don’t start.
-他会整死自己的 -他自己的生活自己决定
-He’s gonna kill himself. -Well, it’s his life.
-谢谢 雪儿 -花♥园♥沙拉
-Thank you, Sheryl. -Garden salad?
你呢
And you.
-抱歉 抱歉 -慢慢来
-I-I’m sorry. I, um-Sorry. -Take your time.
不用道歉 奥丽芙 这是软弱的表现
Don’t apologize, Olive.It’s a sign of weakness.
嗯 哪 我要 好了 我知道了
Um, well, I want-Okay, okay.I know what I want. I know.
我要这个格子蛋饼 还有
Okay, can I get the waffles and, uh-
我不知道 àlamodey是什么意思
I don’t-What does “alamodey” mean?
-意思是加冰淇淋 -那就àlamodey吧
-Oh, that means it comes with ice cream. -Okay, “alamodey” then.
-奥丽芙 早饭耶 -你说了不到四美元都行的
-Olive, forbreakfast? -You said four dollars.
行 你说得对 谢谢
Okay. You’re right. Thank you.
好 就来
Okay. Be right back.
事实上 奥丽芙 法语里的àlamode
Actually, Olive, “à la mode” in French…
字面翻译是”时髦”的意思
translates literally as “in the fashion.”
àlamode
à la mode.
mode是从拉丁语modus一词而来的 意指”应当或合适的方式”
“Mode” is derived from Latin modus,meaning “due orproper measure.”
-弗兰克 闭嘴 -理查
-Frank, shut up. -Richard!
奥丽芙 我跟你说说冰淇淋是怎么回事吧
Olive, can I tell you a little something about ice cream?
-好 -冰淇淋是用奶油做的
-Yeah. -Well, ice cream is made from cream…
奶油是从牛奶里来的