My hand? Oh, it’s fine, barely hurt.
你晕过去的时候我好担心啊
I just got so worried when you lost consciousness.
嗯,不过只是很短的时间
Yeah, that was only like for a second or so.
给你上了什么颜色的石膏?
What color cast did you get?
我最喜欢的白色
Plain was the best of my choices.
上次我表妹受伤,上的是绿色的
My cousin got this Hulk one.
嗯,他们也有绿色的 不过我一点也不喜欢绿色
Yeah, they had that too, but I’m not at all really into the Hulk.
已经没时间闲聊了 有些事该弄明白了
This was no time for small talk. It was time to lay things on the table.
要通过电♥话♥线,俘虏这女生的灵魂
To reach through that phone line and dig deep into that woman’s soul.
我们什么时候可以见面啊?
So when can we hang out?
– 这周末对我来说太忙了 – 是吗?
-It’s a really crazy weekend for me. -It is?
今天是星期四,星期天她就去夏令营
It’s Thursday night. She’s going to camp Sunday morning.
谁在乎她周末会有多忙
Who cares how crazy the weekend is?
明天晚上会排演宴会
Rehearsal dinner tomorrow night.
周六就是婚礼,周日就去夏令营
Wedding on Saturday, camp on Sunday.
嗯,是啊,没错
Sure. Right, of course.
怎么不说“我想你来参加婚礼”?
Where’s ”wish you could come to the wedding”?
怎么不说啊,罗斯玛利,我深爱的罗斯玛利
Where’s that Rosemary? The Rosemary I loved.
我要的不是她的周末有多忙
Not this alien with her crazy weekends.
你的新搭档,他会去参加婚礼吗?
Your new sparring partner, is he coming to the wedding?
– 什么?缇姆? – 你要给他打电♥话♥吗?
-What? Tim? -Oh, is that what you call him?
你是不是打算打给我之后再给他打
Are you calling him after you call me?
你在胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
我在说,你是不是想跟缇姆花前月下
I’m talking about you and Tim Staples sitting in a tree.
亲吻
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
先是恋爱,然后结婚…
First comes Iove, then comes marriage…
…接着替缇姆.斯特保生孩子
…then comes Tim Staples and a baby carriage.
你疯了,你发觉吗?
You sound crazy, you know that?
难道你周末就没有时间吗?
Why don’t you have time this weekend?
对不起,加布 我的行李还没开始收拾
I’m sorry, Gabe. I haven’t even started packing.
– 你知道吗,我讨厌你 – 什么?
-You know what, I hate you. -What?
我讨厌你,你怎么一点都不在乎?我讨厌你!
I hate you. Why do you even care? I hate you!
– 哼,我也讨厌你 – 我更讨厌你
-Well, I hate you too. -I hate you more.
我都不知道你在胡说什么! 我讨厌你!
How can you say something so mean? I hate you!
噢,罗斯玛利
Oh, Rosemary.
罗斯玛利
Rosemary!
你去,还是我去?
You want to, or should I?
罗斯玛利
Rosemary.
一种莫明奇妙的伤痛
It was the pain that had no name.
为什么罗斯玛利要闯进我的生活?
Why did Rosemary Telesco ever have to walk into my life?
为什么,为什么,为什么!
Why, why, why?
不是每件事情都能如你所愿的恒久不变
Maybe not everything is supposed to last forever.
有些东西它们就像….
Certain things are like….
就像焰火一样,真的很美丽..
Like skywriting. Like a really beautiful thing…
…却只有刹那的光辉…你明白吗?
…that lasts for a coupIe moments and then…you know?
噢,甜心
Oh, sweetie.
– 妈咪 – 我明白,甜心
-Mommy. -I know, honey.
– 爱情很痛苦 – 嗯
-Love sucks. -Yeah.
看看他们
Look at them all.
把自己关在自己的囚笼里
Rats in their cages.
他们受到了爱情的挫伤
Their lives destroyed by love.
我也是
I’m done with it.
但我不想跟他们一样
I won’t be like them.
全是白♥痴♥
The fools.
我还记得我第一个妞
I remember my first girl.
我们在新泽西海岸相遇
We met on the Jersey shore.
可惜她来自费城,我来自布鲁克林
But she was from Philly, I was from Brooklyn…
…所以我们都知道我们的开始不被看好
…so we knew right from the start we were cursed.
拉尔夫,别说了,我没心情听
Ralph, not right now. I’m not in the mood.
好的
Okay.
时间力量很神奇
It’s amazing how quickly time moves.
昨天,我想我还爱着她
Just yesterday, I thought I loved her.
而现在我对她已经全不在乎了
But now I don’t even care about her at all.
第二天的早上,有点出乎意料
The next morning, this kind of amazing thing happened.
太阳又出来了
The sun came out again.
看,生活里除了罗斯玛利 还有很多更重要的部分
See, life is about so much more than Rosemary.
我的家人,我的健康,还有我的定位球生涯
I had my family, my health, my kicking career.
我的生活里已经容不下罗斯玛利了
I really had no room for a woman in my life.
要吃点东西吗?
How about some rocky road?
随便
I guess.
– 老爸 – 嗯?
-Dad? -Yeah.
应该怎么跟女生相处啊?她们为什么总是我行我素?
What’s the deal with girls? I mean, why are they the way they are?
你问错对象了
You’re talking to the wrong man.
是不是所有的爱情都有尽头?
Well, how come all Iove has to end?
让我….
Let me….
让我给你说说我跟你♥妈♥的♥事情吧
Let me tell you something about me and your mom.
过去,我们真的深爱着对方
Once upon a time, we really loved each other.
但时间长了,就出现矛盾了
But as time went by, there just got to be all these things–
都是些鸡毛蒜皮小事 我们互相都没说出来
Little things. Stupid things that were left unsaid.
不过鸡毛蒜皮的小事堆积起来….
And all these things that were left unsaid piled up like….
就会像我们家的杂物房♥一样混乱
Like the clutter in our storage room.
到了后来,矛盾已经不再是鸡毛蒜皮…
And after a while, there was so much that was left unsaid…
…而我们俩也无法挽救了
…that we barely said anything at all.
那你为什么不说出来呢?
Well, why didn’t you just say them then, Dad?
我不知道,加布
I don’t know, Gabe.
我宁愿我有
I kind of wish I had.
我在搞什么呢?我又不是想找人安慰
Who was I kidding anyway? I wasn’t gonna get any real comfort here.
也许是想得到老爸认同吧
I mean, the old guy meant okay.
把热狗吃掉然后回家
Let’s knock over a hot dog stand on the way home.
把伤痛当作香肠消化掉
Drown our sorrows in pork shoulders and nitrates.
不用了,没事的
No, I think that’s all right.
我也不知道,只是想再在这呆会
I’m just gonna, I don’t know, hang out here for a while.
那好吧
Okay, champ.
– 在家里等你回来 – 没问题
-See you at the homestead. -All right.
你今天踢的不错
You kicked good today.
我跟你说,你的球能踢上月亮
I’m telling you, the trajectory you’re on…to the moon.
– 至少有十大联盟的水平 – 谢谢
-Or at least the Big Ten. -Thanks.
– 我很开心 – 很好,家里见
-It felt good. -Good. I’ll see you at home.
远处的某个地方…
Somewhere a million miles away…
…一个我爱过的女人在走着她的路…
…the girl I once loved was going down her road…
…我曾经多么的迷恋
…and I was stuck back on mine.
我无法逃脱,我不能视若无睹
I couldn’t escape them, all the little things I left unsaid.
它们把我包围了
I was drowning in them.
突然,我明白了我该怎么做
Suddenly, I knew what I had to do.
爱不是简单的几个字 爱需要大声的说出来
Love isn’t about ridiculous little words. Love is about grand gestures.
不要去陶斯,不要离开我
Don’t go to Taos. Not without me.
爱就要用飞机拉出标语
Love is about airplanes pulling banners over stadiums.
在珍宝体育场公告
Proposals on Jumbo Trons.
用空中文字表达
Giant words in skywriting.
爱就要长途跋涉,即使带着伤痛
Love is about going that extra mile, even if it hurts.
要毫无保留的说出来
Letting it all hang out there.
爱就要鼓起你莫明而来的勇气
Love is about finding courage inside of you
that you didn’t even know was there.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
明天你就去夏令营了,我应该跟你道别
You’re going to camp tomorrow. I had to say goodbye.
– 你不是讨厌我吗? – 我没有,我说谎的
-But I thought you hate me. -I don’t. I lied.
我不能像我爸那样
I wasn’t gonna be like my father.
我不能把事情搁在心里不说
I wasn’t gonna let all these things left unsaid smother me.
罗斯玛利…
Rosemary…
…我爱你
…I love you.
– 你什么? – 真的
-You what? -I do.
对不起,但是我爱你比爱谁都深
I’m sorry, but I love you more than anyone has ever loved.
我爱你,我爱你,我爱你
I love you. I love you. I love you.
为什么一下子都沉默了
How’s that for letting it all hang out there.
沉默…
And hang…
..沉默,再沉默
…and hang, and hang.
你觉得你会不会也爱我呢?
Do you think you might wanna love me too?
我不知道我在想什么,加布 我才11岁
I don’t know what I think, Gabe. I’m only 11 .
我不觉得我准备好恋爱了
I don’t think I’m ready to be in love.
我也没准备好,但我已经在尝试
Well, I’m not ready and I’m doing it.
我想爱情并没不会那么简单
But it wasn’t that easy. I guess love never is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!