…我就没有请朋友到家里玩
…I’ve been uninterested in having friends over.
– 行啊 – 到时见吧
-Perfect. -See you then.
来吧,咱们走吧,牵着
Come on, let’s go. Here.
到处乱跑,你明知道这样不好
Running off like that. You know better than that.
从来没觉得如此有活力
Never had I felt so alive.
我跟罗斯玛利约会了
I had a date with Rosemary.
这世界上还有比这更好的城市更好的时光吗?
Was there any better age to be in any better city in the world?
星期天仿佛很遥远
Sunday couldn’t come fast enough.
今天是星期几呢?
What was today?
才星期五,噢,太漫长了
Only Friday? Oh, the eternity.
嘿,当心点!
Hey, watch where you’re going!
– 别走人行道,你这小疯子 – 对不起!
-Get off the sidewaIk, you maniac. -Sorry!
– 嘿,好吗?加布先生 – 非常的好,拉尔夫
-Hey, how goes it, Mr. Gabe? -Pretty fine, RaIph.
你的定位球练的怎样?
How’s it coming along with that place-kicking?
定位球?这段时间我多半在练空手道
Place-kicking? I’m more into karate these days.
– 空手道? – 对
-Karate? -Yeah.
那你就应该看那个叫极限武术的节目…
You gotta watch the show Xtreme Martial Arts…
…跟迈克.查特学习学习
…with this guy Mike Chaturantabut.
– 迈克? – 迈克.查特
-Mike? -Mike Chat.
– 迈克.查特,明白了 – 嗯
-Mike Chat. All right. -Yeah.
– 行,我会看的 – 别关门,请等等
-Cool, I’ll check it out. -Hold the door, please.
没问题的,莲娜,乐意效劳
Oh, sure, no problem, Lina. That’s what I’m here for, right?
谢谢你,拉尔夫
Thank you so much, Ralph.
– 谢谢了 – 别客气
-Thank you. -Sure.
新搬进来住3G的美眉,来自斯德哥尔摩
New au pair in 3G. She’s from Stockholm.
了解
Got you.
迈克.查特知道武术竞技中技巧是无限的
Mike Chat knows that showmanship is huge in the martial-arts tournaments.
事实上,迈克是武术表演界的东尼.荷克
(注:东尼-极限运动中的滑板高手)
In fact, Mike’s the Tony Hawk of martial arts.
东尼引领着极限运动,他是迈克的老师
The guy who changed the game. And he’s Matt’s teacher.
而迈克则成为了XMA极限武术的先驱
Mike pioneered XMA, Xtreme Martial Arts.
他扎根于理论基础….
He’s rooted in the fundamentals….
– 嘿,妈 – 嘿
-Hey, Mom? -Hey.
– 我在想我也该理发了吧 – 理发?
-I was thinking I kind of need a haircut. -A haircut?
– 嗯 – 好的,我明天早上给你理吧
-Yeah. -Okay, I’ll do it in the morning.
其实这是我们家的敏感话题…
See, this was a sensitive subject around our house…
…因为迄今以来…
…because up until now…
…我妈每次都要替我剪不同的发型
…my mom’s actually given me every haircut I’ve ever had.
我意思不是说她学术不精
Not to say she hasn’t learned a thing or two over the years.
不过更像是利用我来练习…
But lately it’s been occurring to me…
…至少她还没到所谓的专业水平
that she’s not exactly what we might call a professional.
其实,我觉得,或许可以到外面去理
Actually, I was, you know, kind of thinking
maybe we couId go out for one.
– 外面? – 嗯,比如说理发店
-Out? -Yeah, you know, like, to a barbershop.
– 你是说花钱去理发? – 嗯,其实也不是很贵
-You mean, pay for it? -Well, not an expensive one.
别闹了,甜心,我替你理吧
Don’t be ridiculous, honey. I can cut your hair.
嘿,老爸,我想是时候不让妈替我理发了
Hey, Dad, I really think it’s time that Mom stops cutting my hair.
你觉得呢
Don’t you?
关于吉阿穆比的事,我才不信那混♥蛋♥
(注:吉阿穆比-纽约犄羊队棒球手)
The thing about Giambi, I don’t trust that damn guy.
我绝不会相信他
I don’t trust him going to that bag.
他已经击中球了,勿庸置疑
He’s got bat, no doubt about that.
你觉得该怎么给这家伙弄怎样的发型
What do you think we ought to do with this guy?
麻烦你剪高一点,发脚比耳高
Could you take it higher over the ears, please?
– 没问题 – 谢谢
-No problem. -Thanks.
绝对超值的12美金
Best $ 12 I ever spent.
看看我,帅呆了
Look at me. I was hot.
– 我们的球 – 我靠
-Our ball. -What the heck?
– 嘿,这是合理冲撞啊 – 老兄,明明是打手了
-Hey, man, it’s a Iegitimate foul. -Dude, you just totally hacked me.
不
No.
哼,我不跟你这菜鸟玩了
Look, I don’t need you losers.
也许我是有点过分…
Okay, maybe I was a little excitable…
…但我只是不希望在空手道之约前受伤
but I didn’t wanna get bruised up before my big karate practice.
嘿,罗斯玛利 嘿好吗,美女
Hey, Rosemary. Hey there, pretty lady.
你好吗,小妞 嘿,罗斯玛利.特丽斯科
How’s it going, girl? Hey, Rosemary Telesco.
我来接
I got it.
基布先生,你的罗斯玛利来找你了
Mr. Gabe, I got a Rosemary down here for you.
送她上来,拉尔夫
Send her up, Ralph.
– 我觉得自己刚刚的练习太恶心了 – 嘿
-I loathe myself for feeling like I did. -Hey.
我觉得有点变♥态♥,人家只是小女生嘛
I mean, this is crazy. She’s a girl, for God’s sake.
怎能那么轻佻随便呢
It’s not like she’s a New York Knick or something.
– 嘿 – 嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我妈妈送我过来的
My mom dropped me off.
大概5:15就要回去,没问题吧
She’s gonna pick me up at 5:15 if that’s okay.
嗯,没问题,绝对没问题
Yeah, sure, whenever is fine.
好了,咱们走吧
All right, Iet’s go.
你还记得这个老地方吗?
So do you remember the old place?
– 嗯,好长时间没来了 – 嗯,是啊
-Yeah, it’s been a long time. -Yeah, it has.
妈妈,这是罗斯玛利.特丽斯科 你还记得她吗?
Mom, this is Rosemary Telesco. You remember her, don’t you?
你幼儿园的同学,我记得 好久没见你了
From kindergarten, of course. I haven’t seen you in forever.
你看你,罗斯,都长那么高了
Look at you, Rosie. You’re all grown up.
– 你好,伯顿夫人 – 我们打算练习空手道
-Hi, Mrs. Burton. -We’re practicing karate.
不好意思
Excuse me.
– 喂 – 罗尼来了,要我带他上来吗?
-Yes. -Ronny’s here. Should I bring him up?
噢,好的
Oh, okay.
我不知道你们约好了 我也没准备什么
I didn’t know you were having a play date
or I wouldn’t have made plans.
– 需要我留下来吗? – 我们也约好不过为了是练习空手道
-should I stay? -It’s not a play date, Mom. It’s practice.
– 需要点零食吗? – 不用了,没问题,你不用操心
-Do you need snacks? -No, we’re fine. Don’t worry about us.
那好
Okay.
– 罗尼是谁? – 我妈要去约会了
-Who’s Ronny? -My mom has got a date.
嘿,嘿,小家伙
Hey. Hey, big guy.
罗尼,这是加布的朋友 叫罗斯玛利.特丽斯科
Ronny, this is Gabe’s friend, Rosemary Telesco.
– 很高兴见到你,罗斯玛利.特丽斯科 – 我一样
-Nice to meet you, Rosemary Telesco. -You too.
需要我给你们留着电梯吗?
You want me to hold this for you?
噢,谢谢,我拿件衣服马上就来
Oh, thank you. I’ll just get my coat.
还有比这更尴尬的事情吗…
Is there anything more excruciating than
你的约会和你妈妈的约会在同时间进行,还无言以对
you and your date and your mom’s date…
all hanging out with absolutely nothing to say?
别干坏事啊,知道吗,小家伙
Don’t do anything I wouIdn’t do. Okay, kiddo?
好了,这下更尴尬了
Okay, that’s more excruciating.
晚饭的时候我会赶回来的
I’ll be back in time for dinner.
– 好的 – 好
-Okay. -Okay.
– 拜拜 – 拜拜
-Bye. -Bye.
– 我不知道你父母离异了 – 其实,他们还没正式离婚
-I didn’t know your parents were divorced.
-Well, they’re not officially.
为了这事他们还折腾了很长时间…
See, it’s kind of this Iong-term project
they’ve been working on…
…大概有一年半了
…for, like, a year and a half now.
不过我妈早就决定要过她自己的生活
And my mom’s decided that
she’s finally gotta move on with her life.
– 真可怜 – 唉,反正面对现实
-That sucks. -Well, it is what it is, you know.
嘿,想看点有趣的东西吗?
Hey, you wanna see something funny?
几周前,我妈妈把速配网的个人资料留在个人电脑上了
A few weeks earlier, my mother had left
her Match.com file open on her desktop.
看看,这列表里面是全纽约45岁的在找对象的老头
See, this is a list of all the 45-year-old men
in New York who are looking for wives.
他们很多是在寻觅第二春甚至第三春了
Most of them are looking for their second or even third.
这些都是我妈筛选出来的
These are the ones my mom picked out.
在我看来他们都没什么分别
They all look like the same guy to me.
– 嗯,这些就是她喜欢的类型 – 噢,天啊,这个是罗尼
-Yeah, she’s kind of got a type. -Oh, my God, there’s Ronny.
“我一个有活力的人,事事追求卓越
”I’m a real live wire who tends
to take everything in life up a notch.
我喜欢宁静和思考,厌恶喧闹和毛躁”
I like being quiet and contemplative,
but rowdy and spontaneous.”
我受够了我妈妈以及她的感情僵局
Enough of my mother and her romantic dead ends.
今天完全属于我和罗斯玛利
她就在我的家,只有我跟她
Today was about me and Rosemary. She was in my house, all alone.
我们俩的搏斗时间到了
It was time for us to fight.
那天的练习,我完全融会了高人的要旨…
Sparring that day, I was channeling
none other than the great one himself…
不是别个,正是我的师♥父♥ 我的启蒙老师,迈克先生
…my master, my inspiration, Mr. Mike Chat.
像跳舞一样,加伯利 你领着她,不是她领着你
It’s a dance, Gabriel. You lead her, not she lead you.
吻她,吻她
Kiss her. Kiss her.
不行,太恶心了
I can’t, that’s disgusting.
相信我,一点都不恶心
Trust me, not disgusting.
你怎能让她这样做
How could you let her do that?