也许我错了,也许女孩比男孩早熟
Maybe I was wrong. Maybe girls don’t mature faster.
不是的,你知道不是的
No, they do. They do. You know they do.
在公园的时候,你不是确定了吗?
You even said so at the park.
至少我们成长的进度是一样的
We at least mature at the same rate.
我已经不知道什么是成熟了
I don’t know what mature is anymore.
不过你来我很开心
But I’m really happy you came.
– 要跳支舞吗?加布 – 跳舞?
-Do you wanna dance, Gabe? -Dance?
好吧,管他了
Sure, what the hell.
在我不顾一切抱着罗斯玛利的一刻…
As I held on to Rosemary Telesco for dear life…
…我们心里都明白
…we both knew the truth.
她将要去夏令营然后进私立学校
She was going off to camp and eventually private school.
我跟她在各自不同的路上
We were on different roads, she and me.
仅能插肩而过
Two ships that passed in Sheep Meadow.
这就如我给大家所说的
See, this is just like I told you.
我的经历最后以悲剧告终
Same thing I knew getting into this whole mess.
爱情终点
Love ends.
– 嘿,加布先生,好吗? – 嘿,拉尔夫
-Hey, Mr. Gabe, how goes it? -Hey, Ralph.
别关门,谢谢
Hold the door, please.
事实就是,你独自一人来到这个世界…
The truth is, you come into this world alone…
…离开的时候同样得只身离开
…and leave it the exact same way.
我回来了
I’m home.
在妈妈房♥间里嬉笑的陌生人是谁呢?
Who are these strangers laughing in my mother’s bedroom?
我只在照片上见过他们
I’d only seen them in pictures.
嗨
Hi.
– 没什么吧? – 嗯
-Everything okay? -Yeah.
我们只是在聊蜜月的时候有多可怕
We were just talking about how horrible our honeymoon was.
是吗?
Yeah?
在基维斯特(地名)在那居然可以事事不顺….
Key West. Everything that could possibly go wrong….
遇到天灾了,从没有过的热带风暴
An unmitigated disaster. It wasn’t even a tropical storm, it–
– 还记得吗? – 就像昨天的事一样
-Remember that? -Like yesterday.
太可怕了,我们的行李都丢了 你当时还病了
It was awful. We lost our luggage. God, you were so sick.
天啊,我饿了,现在几点?
God, I’m hungry. What time is it?
– 我们弄点吃的吧 – 我们仨?
-We should get something to eat. -All of us?
嗯,我们….
Yeah, we should….
不如下去街口那家店吃吧
Why don’t we go down to the place on the corner.
嗯,据说街口那家店不错
Yeah, the place on the corner sounds good.
– 外面凉了 – 嗯,多穿件外套
-It’s getting cooler out there. -Yeah, we’re gonna need jackets.
我把杂物房♥的一些旧物品清理了
I just cleared some old stuff out of the storage room.
想听纽约的爱情故事
You wanted a New York love story?
这就是纽约的爱情故事
There’s a New York love story for you.
我跟你说这一点也不动听
I told you it wasn’t gonna be pretty.
爱情是丑陋而可怕的买♥♥卖♥♥ 只有白♥痴♥才会从事
Love is an ugly, terrible business practiced by fools.
它会让你心力交瘁,遍体鳞伤
It will trample your heart and leave you bleeding on the floor.
而真正的终点呢?
And what does it really get you in the end?
只是些无法忘怀和难以置信的记忆
Nothing but a few incredible memories that you can’t ever shake.
也许会有另外一个女孩等着你
The truth is, there’s gonna be other girls out there.
至少我是这么想的
I mean, I hope.
要是再给我一次初恋的机会
But I’m never gonna get another first love.
我的选择还是她
That one’s always gonna be her.