你要坐汽车座椅 不 不要
Yes, you will. Go in the car seat.
对 你要坐 快坐上
I will not go in the car seat!
我不要坐!
Okay, just…
好吧 只是…
you don’t have to go in the car seat.
你不用坐汽车座椅
You can just go here. No, actually…
你就坐这儿 不 你要…
go on the floor. Okay.
要坐在地板上 好的
Okay, go down on the floor. You have to stay down, okay?
好的 坐在地板上 你要低下身 知道吗?
Mommy is gonna get arrested. Just stay down, okay?
否则妈妈会被抓起来的 趴下身 好吗?
Okay.
好的
Mommy, I want to go home.
妈妈 我想回家
Yeah, in a minute,
好的 马上就好
as soon as Brad gets here.
只要布莱德到了就好
Hello?
有人吗?
Ronnie?
罗尼?
Oh my God.
哦 天
Are you all right? Yeah! Let’s do it. Let’s go!
你还好吗? 是的 来吧 来吧!
Hey, dude!
嘿 老兄!
What’s the hurry?
那么着急干什么?
Yeah! Oh!
呀! 哦!
This is so sick. Damn.
真恶心 糟糕
Nice. Oh, man.
不错 哦 老兄
Yeah, man.
老兄
How about you take a run? What?
你来一次怎么样? 什么?
Yeah, give it a shot. See what happens.
对啊 来试试 看你怎么样
You guys are crazy, I can’t do that.
你们一定是疯了 我不会滑的
It’s not about that, it’s about skating.
那不是关键 重要的是滑板本身
Whoo!
哇!
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点来啊
Do you need help?
你需要帮忙吗?
She’s g… gone.
她… 走了
She’s gone.
她死了
Who? Who’s gone?
谁? 谁死了?
Mommy. Mommy’s gone.
妈妈 妈妈死了
I…
我…
I’m sorry.
我深表遗憾
She loved me.
她爱我
She’s the only one.
只有她爱我
Mommy died.
妈妈死了
Mommy died.
妈妈死了
Lucy?
露西?
Lucy! Lucy!
露西! 露西!
Lucy!
露西!
Lucy!
露西!
Lucy! Lucy!
露西! 露西!
Lucy! Lucy!
露西! 露西!
Lucy!
露西!
Lucy!
露西!
Get in the car seat! Get in the car seat!
坐到车座上! 给我坐到车座上!
It’s okay, Mommy.
别难过 妈妈
Lucy.
露西
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
太对不起了
Would you like to go home?
想回家吗?
Yeah?
好吗?
Brad.
布莱德
Brad, can you hear me?
布莱德 能听到我说话吗?
D… don’t move. The ambulance is on its way.
别… 别动 救护车马上就到了
Jesus.
天啊
What happened to me?
我这是怎么了?
These kids say you’ve been out cold for the last five minutes.
这些孩子说你刚才睡了5分钟
You almost had it. Dude, you were awesome.
你差点就成功了 老兄 你真了不起
That shit was gnarly, son. Back up, back up! Give him some space.
那地太糙了 后退 后退! 给他点呼吸的空间
You just hold still, all right? Hold still.
你待着别动 知道吗? 不要动
Hey, bro!
嘿 老兄!
Here, this fell out of your pocket.
给 这是从你口袋里掉出来的
I don’t need it anymore.
我不需要了
Hey, duane. Hm?
嘿 杜安 什么事?
Could you call my wife?
能给我太太打个电♥话♥吗?
You got it, buddy.
没问题 老兄
Here we go.
我们走
I’m so sorry, Ronnie.
对不起 罗尼
I really am.
真的很抱歉
I never wanted anything like this to happen.
我也不想这种事情发生
Are… are you… are you okay?
你… 你… 你还好吗?
Oh, no! Gonna be good now.
哦 不! 现在不会再有事了
Oh my God!
哦 天啊!
Hold on, Ronnie.
坚持住 罗尼
You hold on.
坚持住
I’m not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会叫你有事的
You hold on there, okay, buddy?
坚持住 好吗 老兄?
In his wildest dreams
即使是在他最肆意的梦境中
Larry would never have imagined he’d once again be in this position,
拉里也从未想过他会再次…
where precious minutes count.
置于这种分秒必争的境地
Tonight he could save a life.
今夜他可以拯救一条生命
He knew Ronnie had done some bad things in the past,
他知道罗尼以前做过坏事
but so had Larry.
他也同样做过
You couldn’t change the past.
你无法改变过去
But the future could be a different story.
但是却可以为未来谱写新的篇章
And it had to start somewhere.
而这一切都要始于某处