It is true.
我们拥有的一切都很完美
we have everything, and everything is perfect.
那么…
So…
那会是怎样的感受呢?
what is this feeling I have?
如果世间如此美丽
If the world is so beautiful,
为何我从未见过呢?
why have I never seen it?
就连自己的国度都没见过啊
I’ve not even seen my own city!
我一定要看看世间的样子 耶输陀罗
I must see the world, Yasodhara!
并且要亲眼目睹
With my own eyes.
Jesse!
杰西
妈妈 如果你死了 你还会回来吗?
Mom, if you die you will come back?
你在说什么杰西 我怎么会死?
What are you talking about Jesse, I’m not going die?
每个人都会死
Everyone will die.
嘿 你的喇♥嘛♥怎么样?
Hey, how is your Lama?
他像一个侦探 爸爸
He is like a detective, Dad.
他在找他的死了的上师
He’s looking for his dead teacher.
杰西
Jesse!
多杰喇♥嘛♥意味着金刚喇♥嘛♥
Lama Dorje means Lama thunderbolt.
不丹就是金刚所在的地方
Bhutan is a place there is thunderbolt dragon.
杰西 快来吃
Jesse Come eat
为什么那样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
像什么?
like what?
就像你从来没有看到过我
Like you’ve never saw me before.
哦 那是我的西♥藏♥看看
Oh, that’s my Tibet to look.
你什么意思 你的西♥藏♥看看?
What do you mean? Tibet to look?
我的意思是 其实这是极好的
I mean, this is all great.
但这么远我们要一起去吗?
But how far we have to go away?
你了解你的儿子 不是吗?
You know your son, don’t you?
你知道什么样的想法他都有
You know what kind of Imagination he has.
他会感到困惑
He’ll feel confused
继续…
Go on…
很快 他就会觉得自己是这个多杰喇♥嘛♥
Soon he will feel that he is the Dorje Lama
莉莎 我不相信轮回
Lisa, I do not believe in reincarnation
我的意思是 不喜欢这样
I mean, not like this,
回来作为一个具体的人
Coming back as a specific person…
用姓名、地址和电♥话♥号♥码
With name, address and telephone number,
而你们也没有
And neither did you,
还是你?
Or do you
我也不喜欢
No.
既然如此
So?
怎样?
So?
那么… 我们有很多的东西不知道
So… we don’t know much about anything.
我们对所有重要的事一无所知
We know nothing about all the important things as why.
我们不知道我们为什么要出世 或者即使是有原因
We do not know why we reborn, or even if there is why.
而这很有趣
And it’s interesting.
我得打电♥话♥给伊凡
I gotta call Ivan
我很担心 亲爱的 这就是我想说的
I’m worried. Honey that’s all I wanna say.
印度…
India…
尼泊尔
Nepal.
不丹…
Bhutan…
中国…
China…
西♥藏♥
Tibet
好的 这就是正♥法♥中心吧
Well, this must be the Dharma Center.
看上去像座教堂
It looks like a church.
杰西
Jesse!
你好 赞巴 你好 彭佐
Hi, Champa. Hi, Punzo.
好庄严啊
That’s beautiful.
不过 恐怕我得离开了
But I’m afraid I have to go.
杰西 来道别
Jesse, come say good-bye.
爸爸4点钟会来接你
Hey. So, your dad’s going to come by and pick you up at 4:00.
好的 – 再见 宝贝
Okay. – Okay, sweetie. Good-bye.
打扰了 喇♥嘛♥
Excuse me, Lama.
我还是很担心
I was worried.
总会有那么一天的 赞巴 但还未成熟
One day, Champa, but not yet.
啊 这是金刚喇♥嘛♥
Hey! That’s Lama Thunderbolt.
没错
Yes.
这是他的钵吧?
Is this his bowl?

Look.
布满了灰尘
It’s dusty.
这是什么?
What’s this?
这是人骨做的笛子
It is a trumpet made from a human bone.
真的是人的骨头吗?
Honest? A human bone?
我们读到哪了?
Now, where did we get to?
哦 悉达多想要目睹真实的世界
Oh. Siddhartha wanted to see the world.
啊 是的 他想看看世间的样子
Ah, yes. He wanted to see the world.
然而
Secretly, however,
他的父王早已令人清理道路…
his father prepared everything in advance…
以此不让悉达多看见…
so that nothing Siddhartha might see in the city…
民间疾苦的景象
would upset or disturb him.
沿途只能有年轻和健康的人
“Everyone should be young and healthy.”
悉达多 悉达多 悉达多 悉达多
Siddhartha! Siddhartha! Siddhartha! Siddhartha!
悉达多 悉达多
Siddhartha! Siddhartha!
突然间 透过人群中
Suddenly, however, through the crowd,
王子看到一种他从未见过的景象
the young Prince saw something he had never seen before.
车匿 车匿
Channa! Channa!
这些人是谁?
Who are those men?
告诉我 他们是谁
Tell me, who are those men?
主人 这些人和我们一样
They are men like the rest of us, my Lord,
也是在母亲的哺育下长大的
who once sucked milk from their mother’s breast.
为什么他们看上去会是那样
Why do they look like that?
主人 他们是老人 – “老”是什么意思?
They are old, my Lord. – What do you mean, old?
“老”可以摧毁美丽的容颜和健康的身体
Old age destroys memory, beauty and strength.
主人 每个人最终都会衰老 – 每个人?
In the end, it happens to us all, my Lord. – To everyone?
也包括你和我吗?
To you and to me?
主人 请不要把这些事情与你自己相联♥系♥
It is better not to concern yourself with these things, my Lord.
他们要把老人带到哪去?
But where are they taking them?
车匿
Channa!
不要 主人 千万别去
No, my Lord, don’t go there! Please! You mustn’t!
不 我的主人
No, my Lord!
主人
My Lord!
悉达多 我的主人
My Lord Siddhartha!
这些人怎么了?
What is the matter with those people?
她为何如此哭泣?
Why is she crying like that?
因为痛苦 我的主人
She is in pain, my Lord.
她病得很重 – 病?
She is very sick. – Sick?
“病”是什么?
What is that?
没有人能够活到死的那天…
No one reaches the moment of death…
都一直不生病的
without falling sick at least once.
连父王也会生病吗?
Even kings?
那么… 死亡又是怎样的?
And death… what moment is that?
让我看看”死亡”
Show me death.
这就是死亡 主人
This is death, my Lord.
骨灰在此回归河川了 主人
Here the ashes are given to the river, my Lord.
死亡就是离别的时刻…
Death is the moment of separation…
每个人都难免一死
which comes to every person in every family.
身体会变得寒冷僵硬
When a body grows cold and stiff like wood,
然后像木柴一样燃烧火化
it has to be burned like wood.
就在那一天
It was on this day,
悉达多从这些人们和火焰的身上
from this fire, with these people,
体悟到了痛苦的含义…
that Siddhartha learned about suffering…
也启发了他的慈悲之心
and discovered compassion.
他们与王子并没有差异
They were him, and he was them.
爸爸 – 我打断你们了吗?
Dad. – Am I interrupting?
当然没有 请进
Of course not. Please come in.
你看 这是人的骨头 – 哇
Look! It’s human bone. – Wow.
很奇特 是吧?
Spooky, huh?
杰西 我要和诺布喇♥嘛♥单独聊一会
Jesse, I need to talk to Lama Norbu alone for a minute.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
来吧 我带你参观这里
Come. I’ll show you around the center.
我刚刚在讲佛陀的故事给杰西听
I was just telling Jesse the story of Siddhartha.
那是一个美丽的故事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!