-我需要氧气 -快
-I need oxygen. -Right away.
桥本先生 你能听到我说话吗 能听到吗
Mr. Hashimoto, can you hear me? Can you hear me?
他停止呼吸了
He’s stopped breathing.
求求你别死
Please don’t die.
你获释了 那个日本人撤销了指控
You’re free. The Jap dropped the charges.
他说你救了他的命
Says you saved his life.
不管这是什么意思
Whatever that means.
夫人
Ma’am.
该走了
It’s time.
他们说我的爸爸被安葬在菲律宾
We were told my father was laid to rest in the Philippines.
但我妈妈仍然想为他在家办一场葬礼
My mother still chose to have a memorial for him back home.
让我们安葬詹姆斯·L·巴斯比的遗体
Let us commit James L. Busbee’s body to the ground,
尘归尘
earth to earth, ashes to ashes,
土归土
dust to dust,
让往生者安宁
in the sure and certain hope
让在世者重获解脱
of the resurrection to eternal life.
以圣父 圣子
In the name of the Father and of the Son
以及圣灵之名 阿门
and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
你是我唯一的伙伴
You’re my only partner.
介意我坐在这儿吗
Do you mind if I sit here?
知道吗 我
You know, I…
都没能和我的妻子告别
never got to say goodbye to my wife.
当我赶到医院的时候
By the time I got to the hospital,
她已经陷入昏迷了
she was already in a coma.
第二天早上她就走了
She died the next morning.
我觉得我真傻 竟然相信
I think it was stupid of me to believe
像我这样的小侏儒通过一些什么鬼清单
that a midget like me could bring my dad back
就能让爸爸回家来
with some stupid list.
这并不傻
It was not stupid.
相信是需要勇气的
It takes courage to believe.
你♥爸♥爸会为你感到非常骄傲的
Your father would be more than proud of you.
你对他深深的爱都已经通过清单诠释了
All the love you have for him was contained in that list.
我是为你才这么做的
I did this for you.
-三十九英寸 -跟以前一样
-39 inches. -Same as before.
我恐怕我还是无法诊断出
I’m afraid I still don’t have a diagnosis
这种非正常发育的原因
for his irregular development,
但是我有一些理论解释
but I do have some theories.
也许过会儿我可以去你们家里
Maybe I could come over the house later
我们可以一起讨论一下
and we could discuss them.
今晚怎么样
Perhaps tonight?
我非常感谢你给予我们的帮助
I really appreciate the help you’ve given us.
真的很感谢
I really do,
但现在
but right now,
我们需要些独处的时间
my family needs some time alone.
也许过段时间
Maybe after some time…
你是个好人 福克斯医生
You’re a good man, Dr. Fox.
但我永远都会是詹姆斯·巴斯比太太
But I will always be Mrs. James Busbee.
走吧
Come on.
-我需要更多的绷带 -这个人叫什么名字
-I need more bandages! -What’s the name on this one?
-我扶住他了 我扶住他了 -把这个缠在他头上
-I got him, I got him. -Get that on his head!
詹姆斯·L·巴斯比
“James L. Busbee…
编号♥是39627771
39627771.”
你做到了 小鬼 你成功了
You did it, you little runt. You did it.
伦敦
London!
奥利弗神父说是上帝
Father Oliver said God was responsible
把我爸爸带回来了
for bringing my dad back.
桥本说是我爸爸的意志力让他活了下来
Hashimoto said it was my father’s will to live.
他受到严重创伤 却活了下来
He survived an extremely severe trauma.
我是怎么想的呢
Me?
噢 我一直都紧握着我的芥菜籽
Oh, I was holding on to my mustard seed…
因为一切都还没有结束
because the journey was not over yet.
伙伴
Partner…?
我弄到了你很想要的靴子
I got the boots you really wanted.
是我啊 伙伴
It’s me, partner.
伙伴
Partner.