让大伙都看着你移
Move it for everyone!
你没必要这么做
You don’t have to do it.
他只是想让你丢脸罢了
He’s just trying to humiliate you.
嘿 哎 哎 哎
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
现在不是时候 别
Not now. No.
冷静
Calm down.
够了
That’s it.
大家快走啊 快走
Get clear! Get clear!
你们知道奥利弗神父什么时候回来吗
Do you know when Father Oliver’s coming back?
-这就是那个小男孩 -没错
-That’s the little boy. -Right.
-这远远不止是一场地震 -是怎么回事
-This was much more than just an earthquake. -What was it?
这是个奇迹
It’s a miracle.
让人们相信他们自己想要的
Let people believe what they want.
他们需要这种胡说八道
They need crap like this to
来相信有东西比他们更强大
believe that there’s something bigger than them.
事实是 地震终究会发生
Truth is, that earthquake would
无论那小孩在不在场
have happened whether that boy was there or not.
三十五年来 我一直步行去上班
I’ve been walking to work for 35 years
我和你说 那座山
and I’m telling you, that mountain
确实是
was definitely…
往右偏了 是吧
more to the right. Right?
奥利弗神父
Father Oliver?
怎么了 什么 是的 我听说了
What? What? Yes, I heard about it on the…
不 是一个小男孩把山给移♥动♥了
No, a boy moved a mountain.
他把什么移♥动♥了
He moved a what?
我想到办法了
I figured it out!
桥本
Hashimoto!
日本其实就在我们的正前面
Japan is practically straight in front of us.
现在如果你把手指向天水相接之处
Now if you point to where the sun touches the sea,
你就是在指着日本了
you’d be pointing directly at Japan.
-为什么你突然对这个感兴趣 -我要结束这场战争
-Why the sudden interest? -I need to end the war.
如果战争不结束 我爸爸就不会回来
My dad can’t come back until it’s over.
你是说这样做吗
You mean doing this?
是的
Yes.
好吧 也许我该跟你实话实说了
All right, maybe it’s time I’m honest with you.
我并不相信你移♥动♥了那座山
I don’t believe that you moved any mountain
或者说你跟那场地震有任何关系
or you had anything to do with the earthquake.
你当时就在那啊 你怎么能这么说
You were there. How could you say that?
我只是不相信这世界上任何人
I just don’t believe that anyone in the world
能做到这种事
could do such a thing.
那么你是说我该放弃了吗
Then are you saying I should stop?
我想说 你应该做点有意义的事
I would say do what makes sense for you.
看在上帝的份上 只是个贷款
It’s just a loan, for goodness’ sake.
有了这笔贷款 福克斯就能
A loan from that Fox has enough strings
随意地摆布我们了
to start a puppet factory.
那你说该怎么办 啊
And what do you suggest, then, huh?
就这么失去你♥爸♥爸的店吗
Lose your father’s shop?
等你♥爸♥爸回来我们就能还他钱了
We can pay him back when your dad gets home.
我觉得福克斯医生是指望着爸爸再也不回来了
I think Dr. Fox is counting on Dad never coming home.
而且他给你钱要求你这么精心打扮 对吗
And his loan required you to get all dolled up, huh?
今天是我和你♥爸♥爸的结婚纪念日
Today is me and your dad’s wedding anniversary.
对不起
I’m sorry.
小男孩在干嘛呢
What’s Little Boy doing?
我真的相信人是可以移山的 奥利
I do believe men can move mountains, Ollie.
用炸♥药♥
With dynamite.
我相信那次山的移♥动♥
I believe that what happened to the mountain
绝不是偶然
can’t be reduced to a game of chance.
人生就是赌博 奥利
Much of life is a gamble, Ollie.
那是个绝望的孩子
You’re advising a desperate child
他相信人们告诉他的任何事情
who’s ready to believe anything that he is told.
那么告诉我 奥利
So tell me, Ollie…
如果你这个假想的朋友
what happens when your imaginary friend
以他神秘的方式行事
works in His mysterious ways
而他的爸爸已经死了呢
and his father dies?
那我这个假想的朋友
Then my “Imaginary friend”
会帮助他渡过难关的
will also help him through it.
让那孩子放弃吧
Tell the kid to stop.
如果继续这样下去 他会对自己丧失信心的
If he doesn’t, could lose faith in himself.
这才是你应该担心的事
That’s what you should be worrying about.
-报纸上说的那个 -小男孩
-Said it in the papers. -Little Boy.
就是那个小男孩
That’s Little Boy!
就是他
There he is!
小男孩在这里
Little Boy’s here.
-你成功了 -你成功了 孩子
-You did it! -You did it, son.
-是的 你成功了 -他还不知道呢
-Yes, you did. -He has no idea.
快 快 念给他听
Go on, go on, read it to him.
给我 听着 小男孩
Give me that. Listen to this, Little Boy.
人类最强大的力量已被释放出来
“The greatest power known to man has been unleashed.
昨日本地时间五时十五分
Yesterday at 5:15 our time,
广岛市被原♥子♥弹♥摧毁
Hiroshima was destroyed by the force of the atomic bomb,
代号♥是
codename…”
小男孩
“Little Boy.”
-你成功了 -你成功了
-You did it. -You did it.
我成功了
I did it!
我爸爸要回家了
My daddy’s coming home!
我成功啦
I did it!
-你成功了 小男孩 -我爸爸要回家啦
-You did it, Little Boy. -My daddy’s coming home.
我成功了
I did it!
我爸爸要回家啦
My daddy’s coming home.
他们说爸爸什么时候回来了吗
Did they say when Dad’s coming back?
我也希望事情有这么简单
I wish things were that simple.
鲍勃上校说
Colonel Bob said that
原♥子♥弹♥对在日本的美国战俘们可能并没什么好处
the bomb may not be good for American prisoners.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是说 日本人也许会伤害你的爸爸
It means that the Japanese may try to harm your dad
出于对原♥子♥弹♥的报复
in revenge for the bomb.
它摧毁了整个城市
It wiped out an entire city.
你好啊 桥本
Hello, Hashimoto.
我警告过你了 但是你还敢留下来
I warned you. But you dared stay.
往好的地方想想
And looking on the bright side,
我这是帮了你一个忙
I ended up doing you a favor.
这真是太不小心了
It’s imprudent
竟然留下了这么多不忠的日本纪念品
to keep all these traitorous Japanese souvenirs.
毕竟我们现在在和日本打仗呢
Since we are at war against Japan.
就是一个像你一样的日本杂种
It was evil rats just like you
无♥耻♥地杀害了我的儿子
who cowardly murdered my son.
这个黄种人是听不懂我的话是吗
The yellow fella don’t take a hint, does he?
你这么做
Doing this
也不能让你的儿子死而复生
won’t bring back your son.
山姆 山姆 够了 山姆
Sam. Sam, that’s enough, Sam!
我们走吧 快
Let’s get outta here. Now!
山姆
Sam.
山姆 我们不能 不能就这么把他留在那 他会死的
Sam, we can’t… we can’t just leave him in there. He’s gonna die.
如果我们在这儿被抓住而他又死了的话
If we’re caught here and he dies,
我们会进监狱的 你明白我的意思吗
we rot in jail. Do you understand me?
上车 快给我上车
Get in the truck. Get in the truck now!
好啊 你想当英雄是吧 这是你自己选的
Okay, you wanna play the hero? That’s your choice.
但你最好要够男人
But you better be man
自己承担一切后果
enough to face the consequences on your own.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他的心跳很微弱
His heart is very weak.
但他会没事的 对吗
But he’s gonna be okay, right?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你必须得放弃一个
You have to let one die.
做选择吧
Make your choice.
桥本
Hashimoto.
桥本
Hashimoto…?
佩珀
Pepper.
护士
Nurse!
-快叫医生 -福利医生
-Get the doctor. -Dr. Foley!