他什么事情都能做到
He can do anything.
只要他想 他还可以把你变成一只兔子
He could turn you into a rabbit if He wanted to.
要有信念 桥本 你应该试试
Have faith, Hashimoto. You should try it.
哦 又输了
Oh, not again.
我确实有信念
I do have faith.
对自己
Faith in oneself.
不是对你那位臆想出来的天上的朋友
Not in your imaginary friend in the sky.
我们一起保佑你的这些小伎俩
Let’s hope this little game of yours
不会影响那个小男孩的心智
doesn’t mess with the boy’s mind.
两周吗 那清单怎么办
Two weeks? But what about the list?
我已经搞定那个小日本了
I already finished with the Jap.
真的吗
Really?
我们现在是朋友了
We’re friends now.
你要继续和桥本先生友好相处
You continue with Mr. Hashimoto
直到你眼中的仇恨消失殆尽
till I can’t see the hate in your eyes anymore.
去探望一个囚犯 你已经认识一个了
Go and visit a prisoner. You already know one.
我回来时会帮你完成你的清单的
I’ll help you with the list when I get back.
我保证
I promise.
为了让爸爸回来你去和那个兔崽子交朋友
Befriend that rat in order to get dad back?
还要完成什么鬼清单
By doing this stupid list?
和他做朋友 你这么做是在背叛爸爸
By befriending him, all you’re doing is betraying Dad.

Hey!
你想往哪儿逃 小男孩
Where do you think you’re going, Little Boy?
快上来
Come on.
就喜欢小日本
Jap lover!
在这里放下我就可以了
You can drop me off here.
没有人能帮我完成清单
I don’t have anyone to help me with my list.
嗯 好吧
Hmm. Okay.
首先你要知道
First things first…
我不叫小日本
my name is not “Jap.”
我叫桥本
It’s Hashimoto.
懂了吗
Hmm?
好啦 进来吧
All right, come in.
好吧 来
Okay, come.
让我看看那份清单
Show me what you got.
哦 从哪儿开始呢
Oh. Where do we start?
探望监狱里的囚犯
“Visit those in prison.”
为什么这条被划掉了
Why is this crossed out?
我哥
My brother.
好吧 至少那个笨蛋还有点用处
Well… at least that schmuck was good for something.
探望病人
“Visit the sick.”
这我倒是可以帮忙
I can help you with that one.
好吧 你在这里等等我
Okay, just wait for me over here.
我来做月度体♥检♥
I’m here for my monthly check-up.
你的朋友是谁啊
Who’s your friend?
-他不是我的朋友 -谢谢
-He’s not my friend. -Thank you.
佩珀 快来
Pepper. Come on.
他还说不是他的朋友
He’s “Not his friend.”

Hi.
我是来探望你的
I was just visiting.
你留着吧
You can keep it.
谢了 孩子
Thanks, kid.
为无家可归的人提供住所
“Shelter the homeless.”
那个独耳怪是不是还在商店工作
Is that one-eared oaf still working at the shop?
-茶杯哥吗 -嗯
-Teacup? -Hmm.
是的 他在那儿住
Yeah, he sleeps there.
那不能算个家 对吧
Not quite a home, right?
把伦敦的空床给他睡怎么样
What about London’s vacant bed?
嘿 很合身啊
Hey, they fit.
我从来没穿过这么好的衣服
I’ve never worn one of these before.
真舒服
It feels… nice.
那你就留着穿吧 茶杯哥
Then I guess you can keep ’em, Teacup.
下一个
The next one…
给无衣者衣衫
“Clothe the naked.”
嗯 蜘蛛女士
Hmm, “Spider ladies.”
她们终日编织衣物
They “Knit and Bite” all day.
难道你不应该去别处
Shouldn’t you be somewhere,
和你的小伙伴们
playing with sticks or something,
耍耍棍棒什么的吗
with your friends?
他没有朋友
He has no friend.
你把这两个
You put these two…
我觉得小宝宝一定会喜欢它的
I think the baby’s gonna like it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在桥本先生的帮助下
With Hashimoto’s help,
我的清单完成得很快
I’d finished the list in no time.
也许他并不是那么坏
And maybe he wasn’t so bad after all.
情况越来越乐观了
Things were looking up.
下午好 巴斯比太太
Good afternoon, Mrs. Busbee.
我今天来拜访你是因为我
I took the liberty of stopping by today because I…
我听说了你丈夫的事
I heard about your husband
然后
and…
把帽子摘了
get your hat off.
巴斯比太太 我想告诉你的是 如果你有什么需要
Mrs. Busbee, I want you to know if you need anything,
可以尽管来找我
you can count on me.
谢谢你 福克斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Fox.
没事
Yeah.
啊 闻起来真香
Boy, it smells good in here.
锅里正煮着菜吗
Is that a casserole I smell?
是的
It is.
是啊 我想我能…
Yeah, I thought I could…
你想和我们一起吗
Would you like to join us?
当然啦
Yeah.
看来福克斯医生总能心想事成
Seems Dr. Fox always gets what he wants.
福克斯医生
Dr. Fox?
真棒 非常感谢你
This is great. Thank you so much.
开餐咯
Here we go.

Mmm.
艾玛 自从克拉丽斯走了以后
Emma… Freddy and I
我和弗雷迪就没吃过
haven’t eaten like this since,
这么像样的饭菜了
well, Clarice passed.

Um…
谢谢你把我从监狱里弄出来
thank you for getting me out of jail.
不用客气 孩子
No trouble at all, son.
为了你妈我什么都愿意做
I would do anything for your mother.
你知道吗 这是我爸爸的座位
That’s my dad’s seat, you know.
我知道为什么了
I can see why.
真是最佳视角
Best view in the house.
我可以离开一下吗
May I be excused?
好 你去吧
Yes, you may.
嘿 你在干嘛
Hey! What are you doing…
我听说你那愚蠢的魔力清单了
I heard about your stupid “Magic list.”
你要是想拿回去
And if you want it back,
得先过我这一关
you’re gonna have to get it from me.
但那可是我的清单啊 那个古老清单
But that was the list… the ancient list.
我只要那一份
I need that one.
如果你那么想拿回来 就去找他要吧
If you need it so bad, take it back from him.
怎么要 他比我大只
How? He’s bigger than me.
每个人都比我大只
Everybody’s bigger than me.
好吧 站起来
Okay, stand up.
让我看看你多小只
Let’s see how small you are.
嗯 没错
Hmm, right.
你的确挺小只的
You’re a very small boy, indeed.
牙签一样细的胳膊 蟋蟀一样短的腿
Toothpick arms, cricket legs…
和久米正雄的体格差不多
size of Masao Kume.
-谁是久米 -正雄
-Who’s Masao… -Kume.
-他是武士 -那是什么
-Samurai. -What’s that?
你不知道武士是什么吗
You don’t know what a samurai is?
哦 这些就是武士
Oh, these are samurai…
日本的勇士
Japanese warriors.
哪一个是久米正雄
What one’s Masao Kume?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!