我们得对那个日本人做点什么
We need to do something about that Jap.
如果可以 我要用双手撕碎每个日本鬼子
If I could, I would smash every Jap with my bare hands.
那就是那个兔崽子的破房♥子
That’s the rat’s dump.
你想用你的手撕碎他 是吗
You want to smash him with your bare hands, huh?
去吧 去砸他
Here you go. Have at him.
去吧
Go on.
他在那里
There he is!
尝尝这个 肮脏的小鬼子
Take that, dirty Jap!
也许这个能让他知道
Maybe this’ll let him know
杂种是不受欢迎的
that “Slants” Ain’t welcome…
我终于明白了为什么他们不让扁平足
I finally understood why they don’t let flat feet
进入军队
into the Army.
说五组十遍”万福玛丽亚”和五遍”天父”
Five groups of 10 “Hail Marys” And five “Our Fathers.”
用拉丁语
In Latin.
阿门 现在该你了
Amen. Now you.
用拉丁语吗
In Latin?
感谢主 桥本没有事
Thank God nothing happened to Hashimoto.
-我念完了 -非常好
-I’ve finished. -Very good.
还有别的事吗
Something else?
种子本身是不能做任何事的
The seed itself doesn’t do anything.
我说的是 如果你有信念
What I said is, “If you have faith,
-那些看不见的力量 -就像本·伊格尔的力量吗
-the invisible power”… -Like Ben Eagle’s powers?
本·伊格尔是谁
“Ben Eagle”?
额 不是 这只是幻象
Well, no, that’s just fantasy.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
我遇到过本·伊格尔
I met Ben Eagle and he showed me
他告诉了我怎样移♥动♥一个瓶子
how to move a bottle.
他也可以移♥动♥一座山 就像你说的那样
He can also move a mountain, just like you said.
不不不 这根本不是一回事
No, no, no. That’s not the same thing.
那不是信念 听好了
That’s not faith. Let’s see.
如果你有信念 用拉丁语说是”Fides”
If you have faith, “Fides” In Latin…
克里斯宾 让我来给他讲吧
Crispin, I’ll take it from here.
好的
I understand.
请坐
Take a seat.
你为什么不给我展示一下你是如何移♥动♥瓶子的呢
Why don’t you show me how you moved the bottle?
-你想看吗 -是的 我想看
-You want to see? -Yes, I do.
我想是我太笨了
I guess that was stupid of me.
为什么你不再试一次呢
Why don’t you try again?
再来
Again.
你看 它动了
There, it moved.
不 是你移♥动♥的瓶子
No, you moved it.
是的 因为你的执着感动了我
Yes, because you moved me to move it.
你看 我移♥动♥瓶子是因为
See, I moved it because
你太想移♥动♥这个瓶子了
you wanted the bottle to move so much.
这就是信念的力量
And that, you could say, is how faith works.
至少有的时候是这样
At least some of the time.
我只需要这个就可以移♥动♥一座山吗
And this is as much as I need to move a mountain?
理论上 是的
In theory, yes.
但这取决于上帝
But it’s up to Him.
他掌控着一切
He’s the mover.
我要怎样才能拥有更强大的信念
How could I get bigger faith?
这个清单 这个古老的清单
The list, the ancient list.
几个世纪以来 人们一直相信 只要你能完成这个清单
For centuries, people believed that if you do this list,
你的信念就能变得强大
it’ll make your faith powerful.
你需要做到这些事
This is what you have to do.
给饥饿者食物
“Feed the hungry,
为无家可归的人提供住所
shelter the homeless,
探望监狱里的囚犯
visit those in prison,
-给无衣者衣衫 -没穿衣服的人吗
-clothe the naked.” -Naked?
这要怎么
How is that supposed to…
探望病人
“Visit the sick,
埋葬逝者
bury the dead.”
噢 还有一件事
Oh, just one more thing.
为了让这个清单对你奏效
In order to make this list work for you,
我要加上
I’m gonna add
必需的一条
one essential item.
“和桥本做朋友” 你疯了吗
“Befriend Hashimoto”?! Are you crazy?
你自己决定 佩珀
It’s your choice, Pepper.
这和那个小日本有什么关系吗
What does that Jap have to do with anything?
很有关系
Everything.
只要你心中还留有一丝仇恨
Your faith won’t work
你的信念都不会成功
if you have even the slightest bit of hatred in you.
好吧 我会照做的
Fine. I’ll do it
只要能让我爸爸平安归来
if that’s what it takes to bring my dad back.
-再说一次 -让我爸爸回来
-Come again? -Bring my dad back.
是的 但除非这是上帝的意愿
Yes, but only if it’s God’s will.
为什么上帝不想让我爸爸回家
Why wouldn’t God want to bring my dad back?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但只要我有足够的信念 一切皆有可能 对吧
But if I get enough faith, nothing’s impossible, right?

Yeah.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
对于那天的事情我很抱歉
I’m sorry about the other day.
所以 你对他友善吗
So, were you nice to him?
当然 怎么会有人能和小日本做朋友啊
Yeah. How can anyone be friends with a Jap?
为了以示友好 你应该带一份礼物给他
Take him a gift, as a peace offering.
嘿 小日本
Hey, Jap.
来瓶汽水吗
Want a soda?
他把汽水丢进了垃圾桶
And all he did was throw it in the trash.
噢 我想你会没事的
Oh, I think you’ll be okay.
-和他一起出去玩 -出去玩吗
-Hang out with him. -Hang out?
是的 试着了解他
Yep. Just get to know him.
奥利 你为什么要让我参与进来
Ollie, why are you getting me involved in this?
我不明白这能帮到谁
I just don’t see how this helps anyone.
是的 是的 他来了
Yes, yes, he did,
但我不喜欢喝汽水啊
but I don’t even drink soda.
天啊 快告诉那孩子别再这样了
Jeez. Just tell the kid to stop.
哦不 他又来了
Oh, no, he’s back again.

Hey!
你在我家门口胡闹什么呢
What are you doing monkeying around my house?
我想出去玩
I want to hang out.
那就去别的地方玩
Go hang out somewhere else.
我的意思是和你一起
I meant with you.
好吧 我们出去玩吧
Okay. Let’s “Hang out.”
来吧 上车 小男孩
Come on, get in, “Little Boy.”
在这小镇里 坏事传千里啊
Bad nicknames travel fast in this town.
我家里人知道我在哪
My family knows where I am.
尤其是我哥哥伦敦
Especially London.
好了 我们出去玩吧
Okay, let’s hang out.
你先去吧 我一会再进去找你
Go ahead, I’ll meet you inside.
不 不要
No, no.
好吧
Okay.
他在这儿做什么
What’s he doing here?
来吧
Come.
想喝点什么
What can I get you?
我要一份巧克力圣代加
I’ll have a chocolate sundae with…
嘿 我没和你说话 小鬼子
Hey, I ain’t talking to you, Nip.
你想喝点什么 小男孩
What do you want, Little Boy?
两勺香草冰淇淋
Two scoops of vanilla.
我好多年没吃过冰淇淋了
I haven’t had ice cream in years.
你怎么可以吃我的冰淇淋
Why are you eating my ice cream?
你随时都能吃得到冰淇淋
You can get ice cream anytime.
下次试试巧克力口味的
Next time, try chocolate.
-我们现在玩完了吗 -嗯
-Now are we finished hanging out? -Mm-hmm.
那我可以把你从我的清单上面划掉了吗
Then can I scratch you from my list?
-什么清单 -奥利弗神父的古老清单
-What list? -Father Oliver’s “Ancient list.”
不是吧 奥利
No, Ollie.
你告诉那个小孩他只要挥一挥魔杖
You told the boy that if he waves a magic wand,
他就能让他爸爸回来 你自己也不相信 不是吗
he can bring his father back. You don’t believe that, do you?
也许是吧 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
如果这是上帝的意愿 那我就相信
If it’s God’s will, yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!