but she didn’t show any
enthusiasm at all.
嗯,祖父,白人不都是疯狂的
Well, Grandfather, all
the whites aren’t crazy.
我很高兴得知,我的孩子
I’m glad to hear that, my son.
我还以为他们都是
I thought they were.
喔,不是
Oh, no.
我知道一个白人
像任何“人类”一样勇敢
I know of one who is as
brave as any Human Being.
我希望能见见这个人,与他抽烟
I’d like to meet this man
and smoke with him.
他叫什么名字?
What is he called?
他叫做卡士达将军
He’s called General Custer.
卡士达将军
General Custer.
这名字是什么意思,我的孩子?
What does the name mean, my son?
它的意思是…
Well, it, it means…
…“长头发”
long hair.
好名字
Good name.
他怎么赢得这个名字?
How did he win it?
他赢得的
He won it in the war
在白人解放黑人的战役中
of the whites
to free the black men.
喔,是的
Oh, yes.
黑的白人
The black white man.
我知道他们
I know of them.
听说一个黑的白人
曾经成为了“人类”
It is said a black white man
once became a Human Being.
但主要的是,他们是奇怪的生物
But mostly they are
strange creatures.
不但像白人一样丑,这是事实
Not as ugly as the white, true,
而且他们也是一样疯狂
but they’re just as crazy.
别担心,我的孩子
Don’t worry, my son.
你会回归“人类”
You’ll return
to the Human Beings.
我昨晚梦见了
I dreamed it last night.
我看见了你和你的妻子们
I saw you and your wives
你从一个爬到另一个
as you crawled
from one to the other
在你的帐蓬里
in your tepee.
妻子们,祖父?
Wives, Grandfather?
喔,是的
Oh, yes.
三个或四个
Three or four.
很暗
It was dark
而且她们都藏在水牛袍里面
and they were hidden under
buffalo robes.
但那是一场很棒的交♥配♥,我的孩子
But it was
a great copulation, my son.
祖父,“人类”只娶一个妻子
Grandfather, the Human Beings
only take one wife.
我怎么能有三个或四个?
How could I have three or four?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这让我担心
It worries me.
我当时很肯定,我不会再见到他
I was sure
I’d never see him again.
长官,我认为担任一个斥候
Sir, I expect being a scout
是找到我妻子的最佳方法,将军
is the best way for me
to find my wife, General.
去西部时
她被夏安族人抓走了
She was captured by the Cheyenne
due to our going west,
我们听你的忠告
just like you advised.
我的忠告?不可能
I advised?
That’s impossible.
我从没见过你
I’ve never set eyes
on you before.
你不记得我了,长官
Oh, I wouldn’t figure
you’d remember me, sir.
此外,我觉得你看起来不像斥候
Furthermore, you don’t
look like a scout to me.
一点也不
Not a bit.
斥候有某种独特的外貌
A scout has a certain
appearance.
例如基特·卡森
Kit Carson, for example.
但你没有
But you don’t have it.
你看起来像是…
You look like…
赶骡人
a mule skinner.
我对骡子一无所知
Well, I don’t know
anything about mules, sir.
这是件了不起的事儿
It’s a remarkable thing,
我能知道他的职业
but I can tell
the occupation of a man
光看一个人的外表
merely by looking at him.
我注意到弯曲的腿
Notice the bandy legs.
嗯?
Hmm?
强壮的手臂
Strong arms.
这个人与骡子度过了好几年
This man has spent years
with mules.
对不对?
Isn’t that correct?
嗯,我…
Well, I…
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
雇用这个赶骡人!
Hire the mule skinner!
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
在这里
Over here.
快点!
Come on.
你刚才听到他说些什么?
Did you just hear
what he said?
应该雇用你
Supposed to hire you.
我不会想要我的妻子
I wouldn’t want
no wife of mine back
从印地安人身边回来
after she’d
been with the Injuns.
最仁慈的事是给她脑袋一颗子弹
Kindest thing,
a bullet in the brain.
嗯,我不同意
Well, I don’t agree.
而且我想要我的妻子回来
And I want my wife back.
嗯…
Well…
一个波尼族斥候
one of the Pawnee located
发现一群败类
a band of the vermin
在河流下游扎营
camped down the river.
我们早上出发!
We ride in the morning!
有任何白人妇女与他们在一起吗?
Is-Is there, is there
any white women with them?
我对你的忠告是
Now my advice to you
取得一些报复
is to get yourself
a little revenge
从他们身上
on them bucks.
好了
All right.
饶了女人和小孩
Spare the females
and children,
如果可能的话
if possible.
我们上
Let’s go.
不要杀女人!不要!
Not the women! No!
不要!
No!
嘿!
Hey!
不要!
No!
嘿!
Hey!
他说饶了女人和小孩
He said spare the women
and children!
把那个给我!
Give me that!
放开我的步♥枪♥
Let go of my rifle!
我才不会呢
The hell I will.
你杀了女人和孩子!
You’ve killed the
women and babies!
你狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You bastard!
You son of a bitch!
你这个杂种!
Let go of my horse!
让他们回来!
让他们回来!
Call ’em back!
Call ’em back!
我会杀了你
You’ll hang for this!
那是完全令人沮丧的
It was downright discouraging.
如果不是印地安人想要为了白人杀我
If it wasn’t the Indians
trying to kill me for a white,
就是白人想要为了印地安人杀我
it was the whites trying
to kill me for an Indian.
这让我恶心
It made me sick.
波尼族斥候和士兵
The Pawnee scouts
and soldiers both
杀害了所有人
was killing

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!