Glad to see you, too, my son.
我心如鹰翱翔
My heart soars like a hawk.
你想要吃东西吗?
Do you want to eat?
我不会与你一起吃
I won’t eat with you,
因为我很快就要死了
because I’m going to die soon.
死,祖父?
Die, Grandfather?
是的,我的孩子
Yes, my son.
我想要死在自己的土地上
I want to die in my own land
在“人类”被埋葬在天空的地方
where Human Beings
are buried in the sky.
为什么你想要死呢,祖父?
Well, why do you
want to die, Grandfather?
因为没有其他方法
Because there’s no other way
应付白人
我的孩子
to deal with the white man,
my son.
不管你能说关于他们其他什么
Whatever else you
can say about them,
这必须被承认
it must be admitted:
你无法摆脱他们
you cannot get rid of them.
没有,我想没办法,祖父
No, I suppose not, Grandfather.
白人的来源是无止尽的
There is an endless supply
of white man
但“人类”的数量
but there always has been
总是有限
a limited number
of Human Beings.
我们今天赢了
We won today.
我们明天不会赢
We won’t win tomorrow.
“蛇女人”,拿我的麋鹿埋葬袍来
Snake Woman, get me
my elk burial robe.
来,我的孩子
Come, my son.
我们走吧
We will go.
这使我的内心哀伤
It makes my heart sad.
一个没有“人类”的世界,没有中心
A world without Human Beings
has no center to it.
去哪里,祖父?
Go where, Grandfather?
去山上
To the mountain.
去山顶
To the top.
出来战斗!
Come out and fight!
这是一个死亡的好日子
It is a good day to die!
感谢你让我成为“人类”
Thank you for making me
a Human Being!
感谢你帮助我成为一名战士
Thank you for helping me
to become a warrior.
感谢你成就我的胜利和我的失败
Thank you for my victories…
and for my defeats.
感谢你赐予我视力
Thank you for my vision…
与盲目
让我看得更远
and the blindness
in which I saw further.
你创造所有事物
You make all things
并以他们的方式指引他们
哦,祖父
and direct them in their ways,
oh, Grandfather.
而现在,你决定“人类”
And now, you have
decided the Human Beings
将很快走向
will soon walk a road…
没有方向的路
…that leads nowhere.
我现在即将死了
除非死神想要战斗
I am going to die now,
unless death wants to fight.
我最后一次恳求您
And I ask you for the last time
授予我我的旧能力,让事情成真
to grant me my old power
to make things happen.
照顾我在这里的孩子
Take care of my son, here.
让他不会发疯
See that he doesn’t go crazy.
祖父?
Grandfather?
我还在这个世界上吗?
Am I still in this world?
是的,祖父
Yes, Grandfather.
我就是怕这样
I was afraid of that.
嗯…有时魔力有效
有时无效
Well, sometimes the magic works,
sometimes it doesn’t.
我们回帐蓬去吃饭吧,我的孩子
Let’s go back to the tepee
and eat, my son.
我最新的“蛇女人”
狗肉烹调得很好
My new snake wife
cooks dog very well.
好吧,祖父
All right, Grandfather.
她也有非常柔软的皮肤
She also has
a very soft skin.
“蛇女人”唯一的麻烦是
The only trouble
with snake women
她们与马交♥配♥
is they copulate with horses,
让她们对我来说很奇怪
which makes them strange to me.
她说她不会,所以我说她
She says she doesn’t,
that’s why I call her
不喜欢马
“Doesn’t Like Horses.”
但是,当然,她在说谎
But of course, she’s lying.
当然,祖父
Of course, Grandfather.
好了,这就是
这位老印第安战士的故事
Well, that’s the story
of this old Indian fighter.
这就是“人类”的故事
That’s the story
of the Human Beings,
他们被许诺
能居住在和平的土地上
who was promised land where
they could live in… peace.
那会是他们的土地
Land that would be theirs…
只要草会长
as long as grass grow…
风会吹
wind blow…
而天空是蓝色的
and the sky is blue.
克雷伯先生,我真的不知道
Mr. Crabb, I didn’t know…
滚出去,滚出去
Get out, get out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!