请问长官
But, sir…
为什么不会?
may I ask, sir, why it wouldn’t?
因为它会让我们奇袭的关键因素失效
Because Major, it would cost us
the vital element of surprise.
奇袭?将军,他们知道我们在这里
Surprise? General,
they know we’re here.
是的,但他们不知道
Yes, but they don’t know
我打算毫不留情地攻击他们
that I intend to attack them
without mercy.
但是,将军,这不是奇袭
But, General,
that’s no surprise.
当然它是
Of course it is.
没什么比
Nothing is this world
is more surprising
毫不留情地攻击更惊讶
than the attack without mercy.
将军…
General…
将军,我必须抗♥议♥这个鲁莽的决定
General, I must protest
this impetuous decision.
卡士达的决定,鲁莽?
A Custer decision, impetuous?
格兰特也说我鲁莽!
Grant called me
impetuous, too!
那醉鬼,
The drunkard.
坐在白宫里的
Sitting there
in the White House,
说我鲁莽!
calling me impetuous!
将军,我恳求您三思
General, General,
I implore you to reconsider.
为那些生命取决于您的弟兄们着想
Think of the men
whose lives depend upon you.
你认为我该怎么做,赶骡人?
What do you think
I should do, mule skinner?
长官,那个人什么都不懂
Sir, that man
doesn’t know anything.
你怎么说,赶骡人?
What do you say,
mule skinner?
我应该下去那里,或者撤退?
Should I go down there
or withdraw?
我逮到他了
I had him.
而这一次
But this time
我手里握着的不是刀子
what I held in my hand
wasn’t a knife
而是真♥相♥
but the truth.
怎样?
Well?
你的答案是什么,赶骡人?
What’s your answer,
mule skinner?
将军
General…
你下去那里吧
you go down there.
你是建议我,进入峡谷?
You’re advising me
to go into the Coulee?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
我猜想,那里没有印地安人罗?
There are no Indians there,
I suppose?
我没有那样说
I didn’t say that.
那里有数以千计的印地安人在下面
There are thousands
of Indians down there.
而当他们把你解决了以后
And when they get done with you,
那里除了一个油腻的大地之外
什么也不剩
there won’t be nothing left
but a greasy spot.
这不是瓦西塔河,将军
This ain’t the Washita
River, General.
他们也不是无助的妇女和小孩
在等着你
And them ain’t helpless women
and children waiting for you.
他们是夏安族勇士,还有苏族
They’re Cheyenne brave
and Sioux.
如果你有种,你就下去那里
You go down there
if you got the nerve.
还在想要哄骗我,是不是,赶骡人?
Still trying to outsmart me,
aren’t you, mule skinner?
你要我认为
你不希望我下去那里
You want me to think that you
don’t want me to go down there,
但狡猾的真♥相♥是
but the subtle truth is,
你事实上
不希望我下去那里
you really don’t want me
to go down there.
嗯,你现在放心了吗,少校?
Well, are you
reassured now, Major?
第七骑兵团的弟兄们!
Men of the Seventh!
胜利的时刻即将到来!
The hour of victory
is at hand!
出发前往小大角
与荣耀!
Onward to Little Big Horn
and glory!
我们逮到他们在打瞌睡
We’ve caught them napping!
吹冲锋号♥!
Sound the charge!
我们使他们在逃窜!
We have them on the run, men!
不要留俘虏!
Take no prisoners!
我们打败他们了!
Now we’ve got them, men!
不要蹲下,弟兄们!
Don’t you leave, men!
卡士达与你们同在!
Custer’s with you!
卡士达是站立的!
与我并肩在一起!
Custer’s honor!
Stay with me!
他们在做什么?
What are they doing?
他们为什么不攻击?
Why aren’t they charging?
无处攻击
There’s nowhere to charge to!
战斗!转回去
战斗!回去战斗!
Fight! Turn around and
fight! Turn around and fight!
傻瓜!他们在射杀自己的马!
Fools! They’re shooting
their own horses.
拘捕他们!拘捕他们!
Arrest them! Arrest them!
号♥手!吹冲锋号♥!
Bugler! Sound the charge!
我们必须排胸墙!
We’ve got to make breast-works!
我知道那是什么,少校
I know all about that, Major.
不要告诉我怎么做我的事
Don’t try
to tell me my business.
排胸墙,弟兄们!
Make breast-works, men!
不用怜悯他们!
Show them no mercy!
齐射!
A volley!
我说,给他们来个齐射!
I said, give them a volley!
我们快没有弹♥药♥了
We’re running out
of ammunition, General.
对的
Right!
我们现在
Now, we are running
快没有弹♥药♥了
out of ammunition.
我告诉过他这可能会发生
I told him this would happen.
但他只是坐在白宫里
But he just sat there…
in the White House
嘲笑我
and laughed at me!
那可恶的哥萨克
That damn Cossack.
这真糟糕
This is horrible…
我们正被歼灭!
We’re being wiped out!
继续,基♥督♥徒的美国!
For Christian America…
让你的箭头飞驰,野蛮人!
Let your arrows fly, savages!
我是不屈服的!
I am unbowed!
总统先生!
Mr. President…
卓越的来宾们
Distinguished visitors…
尊敬的参议院成员们
honored members of the Senate!
解决掉我们找到的印地安人,等待…
Taking the Indian
as we find him,
你为何不闭嘴?
– waiting…
– Oh, why don’t you shut up?
总统先生,你醉了
Mr. President, you are drunk.
我们不能让一个
像你这样的人在白宫里!
We can’t have a man like you
in the White House!
站起来面对敌人!
Get on your feet,
and face the enemy!
走开,将军
Go away, General.
好吧
All right.
判决是死刑
The sentence is death.
好了…
All right…
你和我终于扯平了
then you know you and I
are even at last.
我付了我欠你的一条命
I paid you the life I owe you.
当下次我们见面时
And the next time we meet,
我可以杀你
而不会成为一个邪恶的人
I can kill you
without becoming an evil person.
他去跳他的喜悦之舞
He goes to dance his joy.
祖父
Grandfather.
我很高兴见到你
I am glad to see you.
我也很高兴见到你,我的孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!