Your son won’t
wait any longer.
他想要出来看他的父亲
He wants to come out
and see his father.
“阳光”依印第安习俗至远处生产
Sunshine, Indian style,
was going off to have her baby.
当我看着她走开
As I watched her walk away,
it come over me
我感觉伟大的神灵要我进去那个帐蓬
that the Great Spirit wanted me
to go in that tepee.
谁想要当第一个?
Who wants to be first?
这里的是谁?
Who’s this here?
是我
It’s me.
嗯,
Well, I…
我想你会做得跟任何人一样好
guess you’ll do
as well as any.
我想她是最小的一个
I figured
she was the littlest one,
应该最容易应付
and it would be easy.
但老天帮忙,这年轻女人真是致命
But Lord help us,
them young girls is deadly.
如论如何,伟大的神灵与我同在
However, the Great Spirit
was with me…
而我熬过来了
and I survived.
只不过,
Only thing was,
当我正想悄悄离开时…
just as I was about
to drift off real peaceful…
不,你留下
No, you stay.
还没完呢
Not yet.
也许我可以稍后再来
Maybe I can get back later.
只会吹牛而没用的家伙
我向你保证
Idle boasting, I assure you.
这里的是谁?
Who’s this here?
是我,“挖掘的熊”
It’s me, Digging Bear.
嗯,她被叫做
“挖掘的熊”不是没有原因的
Well, she wasn’t called
Digging Bear for nothing,
我只能告诉你
I can tell you that.
待在这里
Stay here.
“玉米女人”太累了
Corn Woman’s too tired.

Oh.
我觉得她一点也不累
She don’t sound tired to me.
那不是她
That’s not her.
那是“小麋鹿”
That’s Little Elk.
那是她们两个
That’s both of them.
“小麋鹿”,你去睡觉
Little Elk, you go on to sleep.
你也是,
You, too.
“挖掘的熊”…
Digging Bear!
“玉米女人”,你在哪里?
Corn Woman, where are you?
我很幸运最后一个才找她
I was lucky
I come across her last.
其他人都照顾了?
The others, too?
是的
Yes.
我知道你是一个好男人
I knew you were a good man.
这是你的新儿子
Here’s your new son.
我断定那时候
I reckon right then
我差一点
就转变为纯粹的印地安人
I come pretty close
to turning pure Indian,
我大概会度过我的余生
and I probably would have spent
the rest of my days
跟“阳光”和她的姐♥妹♥们♥
with Sunshine and her sisters.
但有时草不长
风不吹
But sometimes grass don’t grow,
wind don’t blow…
而天空不是蓝色的
…and the sky ain’t blue.
小马不太对劲
Something’s wrong
with the ponies.
是狼
Wolves.
祖父的…抱着
Grandfather’s d… Here!
进去
Go inside.
不要离开帐蓬
Don’t leave the tepee.
祖父,小马是怎么回事?
Grandfather, what’s wrong
with the ponies?
你没听到吗,我的孩子?
Don’t you hear that, my son?
我在想
为什么我没在我的梦里看见他们
I wonder why I didn’t see them
in my dream.
“阳光”!“阳光”!
Sunshine!
Sunshine!
祖父,你一定要进去里面
Grandfather, you’ve got
to get inside.
何必麻烦,孩子?
Why bother, son?
这是一个死亡的好日子
It’s a good day to die.
我们必须到河对岸去!
We’ve got to get
to the riverbank!
我是瞎的,我无法战斗
I am blind.
I cannot fight.
但我不会逃跑
But I won’t run.
如果这是我的死日,
If it’s my day to die,
我想要在这里结束,
在这个圈子之内
I want to do it here
within a circle.
祖父
Grandfather…
河流是
the river is part
of the great circle
地球的水的巨大圈子的一部分
of the waters of the Earth.
没错,但士兵会杀了我们
That’s true,
but the soldiers will kill us
在我们抵达河边之前
before we could
get to the river.
士兵?
The sol…?
祖父,
你没看见任何士兵
Grandfather,
you didn’t see any soldiers
在你的梦里
那就意味着
in your dream,
and-and that means that…
他们现在看不见你
that they can’t see you now.
你认为如此?
You think so?
是的!
Yes, yes.
你的梦还有什么其他意思?
What else did your dream mean?
我想你是对的
I think you’re right.
我们去河流的圈子!
Then let’s go to the great
circle of the river!
隐形的
Invisible!
我以前从未隐形过
I never been invisible before.
太迟了
It’s too late.
我们被切断了
We’re cut off.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
我们是隐形的
We’re invisible.
祖父,等一下!
Grandfather, wait!
祖父!
Grandfather!
听起来很荒谬
I know it sounds ridiculous
但士兵们从未举手阻止我们
but them soldiers never
lifted a hand to stop us.
因为太疯狂了,他们料想不到
I reckon it was so crazy,
they couldn’t figure it out.
也许他们认为
Or maybe they thought
我们是囚犯或友人
we was prisoners
or even friendlies,
因为“老帐篷皮”对他们
since Old Lodge Skins
was grinning at them
像浣熊一样露齿而笑
like a raccoon.
或者也许我们真的是隐形的
Or maybe
we really was invisible.
我只知道
All I knowed is we walked
我们通过了他们,走到河边
right through ’em
to the river.
把营地围起来!
把营地围起来,弟兄们!
Circle the camp!
Circle the camp, boys!
真是非常有趣
That was extremely
enjoyable.
很高兴你喜欢,祖父
Glad you liked it,
Grandfather.
上尉!
Captain!
上尉…
Captain…
射杀印第安小马
shoot the Indian ponies.
您说什么,长官?
I beg your pardon, sir?
这是我的决定
That is my decision.
射杀小马
可是,长官!
– I shall shoot the ponies.
– But, sir!
“阳光”
动手吧!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!