他建议我们再合作
He thought we should work together again.
认为这次我们在多方面上
He said we could reach an agreement this time,
都会达成共识
on a lot of things.
信末署名”佛祖”
He signed it “Buda”.
你要去见他吗
Will you see him?
当心点 费多里格
Be careful, Federico.
你上哪儿呀 老兄 集♥会♥在这边
Where are you off to, brother? The rally is this way.
-加西亚·洛尔迦先生! -你好
– Senor Garcia Lorca – Hello.
我真没认出你来 跟我们一起去
I didn’t recognize you. Join us at the demonstrations
支持共和体吧
and the support of the republic.
摩洛哥军队已经投靠法♥西♥斯♥了
The troops in Morocco are siding with the fascist.
我晚点来
I’ll come later.
-谢谢 -祝你好运
– Gracias. – Good luck.
进来
Come in.
过来
Come through.
时间和达利都不等人
Time and Dali wait for no man!
不要拘泥于这些限制我们天赋的形式
Ignores absolute pure treacent trammels about our talent.
这些都只是暂时摆设
It’s temporary surroundings.
看这熊头 你见过熊吗
Apart from the bear. Have you seen the bear?
这头熊 透着一种真实感…
It has a reality about it, in this bear…
至高无上的伊甸园
…primacy of Eden.
你样子没变啊
You look the same.
谢谢
Thanks
我可是长胡子了
I grew this moustache.
伊甸园在哪呢 是这里吗
What shall it be? This place?
还是大学 在排泄物中 还是我们中?
In college? Merde? Us?
费多里格
Federico.
这些年来
All this time.
这么多年了
All this time.
“黑暗难测的过往”
The dark, unfavaned retrospect
“拥挤的海湾”
…the teaming gulf.
“熟睡者”
The sleepers.
“和阴影”
And shadows.
亲爱的
Cheri.
这位是费多里格
It’s Federico.
费多里格 这是我妻子 嘉拉
Federico, this is Gala. My wife.
幸会 总算见面了
Delighted to meet you, at last.
他很帅吧
Isn’t he charming, cheri?
久闻大名
I’ve heard so much about you.
笑一笑
Smile.
他去了趟美国
He went to America.
我喜欢 美国
I loved it. Well, it’s America.
纽约…真是一片惨状
New York was… pitiful.
贫穷困苦
Poverty and suffering…
我们很快要回美国了
We’re gonna go back to America soon.
西班牙太过…
Spain just seems so…
危险?
Dangerous?
过气了
Passe.
美国才是我们玩歌♥剧的地方
Anyway, America is the place for our opera.
不 你写剧本 我设计舞台
No. You write, I design.
我们会大获成功
It will be a triumph.
是吗
Will it?
当然 想想主题吧
Undoubtedly,considering the subject matter.
要演什么呢
Which will be?
巴伐利亚的路易二世
Louis the Second of Bavaria.
他…他不正常
He was… He was a deviant, you know.
这将是史上最轰动的歌♥剧
It’ll be the most shocking opera ever staged.
那些无法形容的元素…
All kinds of unspeakable things…
路易说他们把你逐出超现实主义了
Louie told me the surrealists threw you out.
你们俩什么时候
So, the two of you’ve become friends again.
和好了啊
When did that happen?
大概是他跟你断交后吧
I imagine around the time he stopped seeing you.
超现实主义者把我驱逐了
The surrealists expelled me from the movement.
终身伤害啊
Terribly traumatic.
布列塔尼是天才
Breton is a genius.
他的一切都跟共♥产♥主义划等号♥
His whole equation with communism
简直让我
just makes me want to…
作呕
…puke.
超现实主义要生存 就必须经历世界大战
The only viable solution for surrealism – the World War.
来场大清洗
A cleansing.
大洪水
A great flood.
冲走所有朽木
Cut through all this dead wood.
净化残弱的元素
Purge the weak elements.
启蒙时代
An era of enlightenment.
你是支持法♥西♥斯♥吗
Are you saying you actually support the fascist?
你以前不是无政♥府♥主义者吗
You used to be an anarchist.
费多里格 你怎么这样…自♥由♥啊
Federico, you’ve become so…liberal.
我们的政♥府♥大力打♥压♥剧院演出
Well, our government skims theatres of people.
听着 这个国家正岌岌可危
Listen. This country is on the blink of something terrible.
而你却支持
And here you are siding with the people
要镇♥压♥我们的人?
who could destroy everything we’ve stand for.
也许你没看到全过程 但你肯定知道
I know you are not through, but you must see
人们没有言论自♥由♥ 那些与众不同的
that’d be no freedom of speech, anyone who is different…
那些走错一步的人
Who strays from the norm…
都会被抹杀
…would just be wiped out.
这样不好吗
Would that be a bad thing?
坏孩子
Naughty boy.
你一定是在开玩笑
You’re joking.
萨尔瓦多根本不关心政♥治♥
Salvador is completely apolitical.
无人知晓你
No one knows you
但我要为你吟唱
No But I sing of you
为未来而吟唱
I sing for later on
歌♥唱你的容姿 你的优雅
Of your profile and your grace
以及你高贵成熟的同情心
The noble maturity of your understanding
你迷恋死神 欲一亲芳泽
Your appetite for death and the taste of its mouth
你英勇的快活中透着悲伤
The sadness in you valiant gaiety.
我可不会写诗
It’s nothing to my ode.
嘉拉你看过我写的诗
Gala, you’ve heard my ode.
记者们趋之若鹜
Press went crazy for it.
“噢 萨尔瓦多·达利 你那橄榄色的嗓音”
Oh, Salvador Dali, with your olive- colored voice
费多里格 你把诗念完吧 我想让嘉拉听听
Federico, you finish the rest. I want Gala to hear it.
我该走了
I’m afraid I have to go.
今晚很愉快
It’s been such a pleasure.
-我送你吧 -不用了
– Let me see you out. – There is no need.
她不在意 你知道吗
She doesn’t mind, you know?
我和她就像双胞胎 不像爱人
She and I are like twins, not like lovers.
不像我们
Not like us.
看看你 愤怒的小兽
Look at you, you little beast.
都气得要吐唾沫了
You’re so angry, you could spit.
我就知道你会来 我都计划好了
I knew you would be. I planned everything.
所有都按你的计划发展吗 萨尔瓦多
And, is everything going according to plan, Salvador?
就知道你会这样说
Knew you would say that, too.
听着 现在没关系了 一切都没问题
Listen, it’s alright now.Everything is alright.
打包你的行李
Go pack your things.
跟大家道别
Say your goodbyes.
我们一起去征服美国
And we’ll conquer America together.
我知道自己伤了你的自尊心
I hurt your pride, I know.
但我会补偿你的
But, I’ll make it up to you.
你来告诉我方法
You’ll teach me how.
你爱上别人了?
There’s someone else?
没关系 带上嘉拉
It doesn’t matter. There’s Gala.
我们可以一起生活 我们可以…
We can all live together. We can…
再见了 萨尔瓦多
Goodbye, Salvador.
你会回来的
You’ll come back.
来释放你双腿间那纠缠的尾巴
Sweet tail tangle between your legs.
你的脑袋会一片空白
You won’t be able to think about anything else!
加西亚·洛尔迦先生
Senor Garcia Lorca,
你和达利先生的会面如何
how was your meeting with Dali?
你们会再合作吗
Will you work together again?
你觉得他怎么样
What do you think of him?