Your fear of the feeling,that await you in the street
海上女妖对你歌♥唱 而我则为她引吭
I sing the small sea siren who sings to you
驾着她的珊瑚自行车
Riding her bicycle of corals and conches
但这才是
But above all
我的最高礼赞
I sing a common thought
让我们度过黑暗与光明
That joins us in the dark and golden hours
使我们目眩的不是艺术
The light that blinds our eyes is not art
是爱
Rather it is love.
是友谊
Friendship.
是交锋的剑
Crossed swords.
我不喜欢这句
I don’t like that line.
谢谢
Thanks.
其他都好
I love the rest of it.
是吗
Do you?
我喜欢
Yes.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我 萨尔瓦多
Look at me, Salvador.
看着我的脸
Look at me.
看见了吗
You see?
突破极限
No limit.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
那不重要
It’s not important.
很晚了
It’s late.
你该睡觉了
You should sleep.
我们可以去”鹈鹕”吃早餐
We’ll go for a breakfast at the “Pelican”.
然后你整个下午作画
And you’ll paint all afternoon.
萨尔瓦多
Salvador.
你看到了什么 那时候…?
What do you see, when…?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
说什么都行
You can tell me anything.
我要去巴黎
I’m going to Paris.
什么?
What?
我要去找路易
I’m going to go and see Louie.
他会把我介绍给…毕加索
He’ll introduce me to… Picasso.
还有超现实主义画家
And the surrealists and…
他会带我去夜♥总♥会♥
He’ll take me to nightclubs.
我要走了 别…
I’m going now. Don’t…
-别拦我 -我拦你干嘛 萨尔瓦多!
-Don’t, don’t try to stop me. – Why would I try? Salvador!
费多里格
Federico!
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you alright? – I’m fine.
-怎么了 -没事 没事
– What happened? – Nothing, nothing.
我只想…散散步
I just… I need some air.
告诉你一个惊喜
I wanted to tell you, but it was going to be a surprise…
《讲坛》报社雇佣我了
I got a job at the Tribune.
-太好了 -真不敢相信
– That’s wonderful. – I know, can you believe it?
下个月我就去上班
Anyway, it starts in a month, so…
那之前要放个假 我想去意大利旅游
I’m taking a break, I’m going to Italy.
你要不要一起来
And I thought, maybe you’d like to come.
我们都可以写作
You could write, I could write and
你也该换个环境
you need to get away anyway
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
真凑巧了[法语]
It’s a great spectacle, isn’t it?
大家都在
Everyone’s here.
巴黎怎样了
How was Paris?
我不知道你回来了
I didn’t know when you were coming back.
今天刚到[法语]
Today.
我回来考试
I have an examination.
费多里格?
Federico?
我也要去考试
I should go, too.
好吧
Okay.
我就走到这
I’ll stay.
你刚才说什么
What were you saying before?
意大利吗 怎么了
Something about Italy, I don’t know.
没什么
Nothing.
请在20分钟内对拉斐尔进行评论
You have 20 minutes to deliver an oral critique of Raphael.
开始
You may begin.
达利先生?
Mr. Dali
先生们
Gentlemen…
我刚从巴黎归来 得到这么个结论
I returned from Paris with a conclusion that…
教授们教的所有艺术真理
The entire amount of real, artistic knowledge contained
和所谓知识
within this panel of professors…
其实连这一半都比不上
…is not equal to one half of this.
这是我的手指甲
This- my fingernail.
连指甲的一半都比不上
Not one half, gentlemen.
我却一直用你们那些过时的
And I’ve been insulting myself
可悲的破理论扭曲我的作品
by letting your shruddy practices, … your pathetic,
还用几个所谓大♥师♥来质疑自己
outdated theories and questionable characters.
真是糟蹋天赋
Shit on my genious.
我衷心希望 你们能接受我的意见
I hope with all my heart that you’ll realize I’m right and…
放弃这种蒙昧教学
Give up this foolishness and go back
回猪圈和干草堆中去
to the pigsties and the haystacks,
也许还能有点用
where you might be of some real use.
玛达琳娜
Magdalena.
我知道
I know.
我知道你想说什么
I know, Adella.
我必须想点办法
I have to do something.
你能不能
Could you…
借我一点东西?
Could you lend me something?
借我一条性感的裙子吧?
A dress, to make me irresistible?
要喝茶吗
Would you like some tea?
只有蠢蛋才喝茶
Tea? Only *idiots* drink tea.
没被茶淹死真是幸运
I’m surprised we don’t drown in the shit.
你昨天回来的?
So, you got back yesterday?
费多里格 昨天很重要吗?
Federico, what does yesterday matter?
昨天…我不存在于昨天 那是虚无
Yesterday… I didn’t exist. Yesterday is nothing.
谈论今天 此刻和光辉荣耀的明天
Today, this moment and the bright and glorious future.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我还不大懂
I’m a bit confused.
萨尔瓦多 你今天扮演什么角色呢
So, Salvador. Who are you pretending to be today?
为什么
Why?
这是萨尔瓦多吗
Well, is it Salvador?
那个刚从监狱出逃的极端无政♥府♥主义者吗
The extreme anarchist who’s only escaped from prison?
还是马德里的天才画家 萨尔瓦多·达利?
Or Salvador Dali, the genius artist of Madrid?
-还是说大情圣 萨尔瓦多? -听我说
– Or Salvador, the lover… – Listen to me.
巴黎的经纪人来看我的画了
An agent came from Paris to see my new work.
卡达克斯那幅画
The canvases from Cadaques and he loved them.
他说我是西班牙最耀眼的新秀
He called me the most exciting young artist in Spain.
所以嘛…再见了!西班牙!
So, now… goodbye, Spain!
再见了!马德里!
Goodbye, Madrid!
巴黎…巴黎万岁!
And Paris… Paris – toujours!
路易为我
Louie introduced me to Picasso
引见了毕加索
and there was this extraordinary man…
超凡的毕加索居然送我夫人的画像
who gave me a photograph of his wife…
裸体画像
…and, she’s naked.
你不会相信的
You won’t believe this.
嘉拉·家路莎
Gala. Galushka.
她是俄♥国♥人 她是我的另一半灵魂
She’s Russian. She’s my twin soul.
我梦寐以求的人生伴侣
I’ve dreamt of this woman my whole life.
拥有她 我就所向披靡了
When I have her, nothing will be able to stop me.
我要征服巴黎
I’ll bring Paris to its knees.
王者 王者萨尔瓦多!
King… King Salvador!
你该和路易见面
You should’ve seen Louie,
他请我参与制♥作♥他的首部影片
he’s asking me to make his first film with him…
-萨尔瓦多 -那些超现实主义者和印象派画家
– Salvador! – And the surrealists and impressionists.
待我再次归来 他们将大吃一惊
When I go back, they won’t know what’s hit them.
灵感来了 我感觉到了
The ideas, I’ve got it, it’s coming, I can taste it…
-什么灵感 -我要去卡达克斯准备
– What’s coming? – I need to go to Cadaques to prepare…
你在说什么
What do you mean?
-你♥爸♥不是说…-我爸说?
– Your father said…- My father said what?
我们断绝关系了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!