So why did you come back so early?
你还记得信中说什么吗
You know what you said in your letter?
你的所有分崩离析?
About everything that you are being split apart?
路易
Louie.
真是出乎意料
What an amazing surprise.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我还不知道你回来了
I didn’t know when you’ll be getting back.
你也没说你会回来啊
You didn’t say when you were coming.
你还好吧
Are you feeling alright?
不打个招呼吗 达利?
Salutations, Mr. Dali?
坐吧 坐吧
Sit down, sit down.
你要喝茶吗
Would you like some tea?
你的样子
Your look.
什么
Sorry?
你们在干什么
What are these?
《玛丽安娜·皮内大》的设计 我的戏剧
Set designs for Mariana Pineda. You know, my play.
要公演了?
To be performed?
巴塞罗那 萨尔瓦多的父亲给我们找了制♥作♥人
In Barcelona. Salvador’s father got us a producer.
这真是…太好了
That’s… excellent news.
你们在设计场景
You’re doing the sets?
没什么不好的吧
Nothing wrong with that, is there?
我也没说不好啊
I didn’t say there was.
我的电影怎样了
How’s my new screenplay coming?
我的短片剧本
My short film.
上次叫你写的
The one I asked you to write about.
哦 对 我最近很忙 等我…
Yes, of course. I haven’t had much time recently, so when I
那就算了
Don’t worry about it.
费多里格
Federico…
我们来玩”过时”游戏吧
Let’s play the “putrescent” game.
什么
The what?
“过时” 我的新词
It’s “putrescent”. It’s my new word.
意思是
Meaning?
落伍的 老旧的
Outdated, outmoded.
不流行的
Generally out, then.
不流行的
Yes, generally.
来吧 费里
Come on, Ferry.
你看看费多里格是怎么玩的
You have to hear these putrescences Federico does…
-那种激♥情♥ 那种活力 -来吧 费里
– This Cerical, the De rigueur – Yes, come on! Ferry!
算了 别喝茶了 直接出去吃晚饭吧
Look. Let’s skip the tea, let’s run out and have some dinner.
我该穿什么
What shall I wear?
蓝色西装吧
The blue.
可我不喜欢蓝色
I don’t like the blue.
灰色的呢
What about the grey, then?
-灰色的好 我喜欢 -那就灰色
– Oh, I love the grey, yeah. – Ok.
我和乔治一起去看戏了
I went to see that play with Jorge.
哪部戏
Which one?
乔治是个懦夫
Jorge is a worm.
《莎乐美》
“Salome “.
奥斯卡·王尔德 我还以为被禁了
Oscar Wilde. I thought they banned it.
他是同性恋
He’s a faggot.
死同性恋
Maricon.
他性向还没证实呢
Unproved by all accounts.
肯定是那样的
Not too wild. Poor cay.
他有女朋友
He’s got a girlfriend.
拜托 他全身都散发出
Oh, come on! He screams
“同性恋”的气息
“queer”from every orifice.
别嚷嚷了 路易
Keep your voice down, Louie.
大家干脆都闭嘴
We should all keep quiet, should we, Adella?
我可不当哑巴
Well, I won’t!
-天哪 -不行!
– For god’s sake… – No!
同性恋违法
Because it is illegal. And it is illegal
败德的事情都违法
because it is immoral. And I tell you…
他们就该去吃15年
They should get more than 15 years
该死的牢饭才对
hard bloody labour for it.
真没想到 路易斯·布努艾尔还有
I never thought I’d see the day that Luis Bunuel
上道德课的一天
gave us a lecture on morality.
-跳舞吧 -“跳舞吧”
– Dance with me. – “Dance with me”.
-够了 -别跟他计较 费多里格
– That’s enough. – Don’t bother, Federico.
噢 不好意思 玛达琳娜
Oh, I’m sorry, Magdalena.
-我冒犯你的贞洁了吗 -别惹她
– Did I offend your vaginal sensibilities? – Leave her alone.
看哪 勇敢的费多里格
Look at the big, brave Federico.
男子汉大丈夫作派
What a man.
-你喝醉了 -才没呢
– You are drunk. – You don’t say.
世界变了啊 我的朋友
Things have certainly changed around here, my friend.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说大学
It’s the college.
待在里面 年复一年
Staying on, year after year.
学这学那 蹉跎青春
Studying this and that until you blew in the face.
真是宠坏学生的绝佳地点
It is a fantasy land for spoiled school kids.
看看费多里格
Look at Federico.
我知道 他表现出色
Oh, I know. He’s doing well.
戏剧什么的
Plays, whatever.
到了巴黎会被人狠狠批评的
In Paris, they would do a fuck up at his work.
他的戏…你那个词叫什么 过时
It’s… What’s your word? Putrescent.
费多里格正在努力创作
Federico is working on something now.
他的作品会另世界改观
That will blow everything apart.
什么主题
What’s it about?
温暖的家庭
His family?
美丽的蝴蝶
Butterflies?
还是万能的上帝
God?
关于我的
Me.
多愁善感的垃圾成品
It’ll be sentimental rubbish.
一如既往 一成不变
Always has been, always will be.
你要清楚 如果你继续这样下去
Still, if you got around behaving like that.
就要对结果有所预料
You have to expect it.
你什么都不用说
Look! You don’t have to say anything.
你就应该离开这里
But you should really get away from here.
去巴黎 你的天赋会令人们疯狂
In Paris, with your talents. You could set the place on fire!
我明天就走了
I’m leaving tomorrow.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
这里完蛋了
It’s over here.
一切都变了
Everything’s gone.
用你的话说就是过时
To your word.
这样才像话 来吧 达利 动动腿
Now this is more like it! Come on, Dali. Shake a leg!
已经5点了
It’s five o’ clock.
什么声音?
What’s that?
划时代的达利联络器
The revolutionary Dali communicator!
我会变成百万富翁的
I’ll be a millionaire!
我会入股的
I’ll buy shares.
猜哪只手
Which hand?
左手
Left.
给你
For you.
还有
And.
给你
For you.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
浴室
To the bathroom.
带着日记一起去?
With your diary?
若我幻化成鱼
If I became a fish?
我就是供你安息的石穴
I’d change into the grave.
若我幻化成草
If I became the grass?
我就是供你滋养的露珠
Change into water.
若我幻化为天使
If a became an angel?
我就是仰望天使的双眸
I’d change into an eye.
若我幻化为双眸?
And if I became an eye?
我就要变成利刃 将你切成碎片
I’d turn into a knife. Then I’d cut you to pieces.
《致萨尔瓦多·达利 你那橄榄色的嗓音》
Salvador Dali, with your olive-colored voice…
真是惊世之作
It’s genius.
我是说 大家都认同此点
I mean, everybody says it is.
再给我念一次自行车那首诗吧
Tell me the bit about the bicycles, again.
你对雕像无止尽的渴慕 我为此赞颂
I sing your restless longing for the statue
你的恐惧正埋伏于大街