谁有火?
Anyone got a match?
西班牙正从内部开始腐♥败♥
Spain is rotting from the inside.
君主制注定要灭亡 宗教文化使人疯狂
Fated monarchy crash and dement our religious culture
必须由新政♥权♥替代 瞧人家俄♥罗♥斯♥
Something has to give.. Look at Russia!
瞧瞧巴黎
Look at Paris!
-来跳舞吧 爱人 -我还以为你不想跳了
– Dance, my dove. – I thought you’d never ask.
马洛·迪·特雷
Manuel de Torre.
伟大的安达鲁西亚艺术家
Great artist of the Andalusian people.
某次对歌♥者说
Once told a singer
你的歌♥声优美
You have a voice
你的风格卓越
You know the styles
但你永远不可能成功
But you will never triumph in your art
因为你的歌♥里缺乏…”魔力”
Because you have no…’Duende. ‘
缺乏生死边锋的热情
A passion, on the very edge of life and death.
在世界的其他角落
Everywhere else in the world,
死神降临 人们躲避不及
death comes and they draw the curtains.
但西班牙不同
But not in Spain.
西班牙人♥民♥…笑谈生死
In Spain… they open them.
“我告诉你们
And I tell you this.
此事没有初始 我们并不战悚
There is no beginning and we do not tremble.
我们不多愁善感
We are not sentimental.
我们是狂怒的风
Like a furious wind,
撕裂云层与祝福
we rip at the fabric of clouds and prayers.
我们塑造史诗般的奇观
And we shape an epic spectacle.
于灾难 火焰与腐朽之中”[达达宣言]
Of disaster, fire and decomposition.
-理想 理想 理想 -知识 知识 知识
– Ideal, ideal, ideal. – Knowledge, knowledge, knowledge!
达达! 这才叫做真正的诗
Dada! Now, that is what I call poetry.
我…我之前参加入学考试时
Yes, you know when I took the exam for our art college
花了整整三天作画 后来又抹掉了
I worked for three days on the drawing and then I erased it.
结果只剩一小时修补 想想看 一小时…
And I had one hour to get it right, just imagine,one hour
我把画交给教授
.. and I gave it to our professors..
他们居然说”这幅画…
and they said “This painting… ”
萨尔瓦多 这幅画简直…”
“This painting, Salvador, it’s”
不 不 别擦了
No, no… Don’t worry.
他们说 这幅画…
They told me, this painting…
“惊为天人”
“It’s perfect. ”
谁叫他来的啊
Whose idea was this?
-费多里格叫的 -是你先扯上他的
– Federico’s. – No. He’s your discovery.
死基佬
Faggots!
快躲起来 警♥察♥来抓你们了
Better hide! They’re coming to get you!
他们真该当心点
They should be more careful.
男生们正筹办反同团体呢
The boys are starting a gang, do you know?
准备肃清他们!
Going to clean things up!
你要加入他们吗
Thinking of joining them?
我宁愿看到同性恋都被铐走
I prefer to see the marricones locked away.
他会着凉的
He’ll freeze.
我不能留在这里了 费多里格
I can’t stay here much longer, Federico.
我要窒息了
Can’t breathe.
朋友啊 我们该去巴黎
We should be in Paris, mon ami.
你写作 我拍电影
You can write, I can work in a film studio…
你不是想当昆虫学家吗?
I thought you wanted to be an entomologist.
那是上学期的事了
That was last term.
那打拳击呢?
And what about the boxing?
我一直都想去巴黎的
I’ve always be consistent about Paris.
不管怎样…首先
Well, anyway…
我不会说法语
I don’t speak French.
我给你买♥♥本法语教程
I’ll buy you a book.
我离不开西班牙 路易
I can’t leave Spain, Louie.
为什么
Why not?
我讨厌新鞋
I hate new shoes.
小时候 我生活在南方村落里
When I was a boy, in the village.In the south.
我们家旁边的村庄出了事
There was some trouble in a village near our house.
那边总出事
There was always something.
后来听说 公民警卫队
But the next thing we heard…The Civil Guard…
把村民都杀了
…had killed them all.
屠村
The whole village.
手推车里堆满了尸体
And I remember these carts, full of bodies…
村民们躺在一起
All of the people laid out…
脚都堆到一块
…feet close together.
穿着闪亮的新鞋
Shiny shoes.
仿佛只是在休息
As if they were resting.
有时候 当我回忆起…
And sometimes, when I think about it…
仿佛身边的一切 身边的人们
It’s as if everything around me, all the people…
和建筑
…and the buildings…
以及牲畜
…and the animals…
都如同片片棉絮
They are like pieces of cotton.
转眼即随风而去
And they just float away.
只剩我孤单一个
And I’m alone.
当我…
And that…
当我听见
…when I hear it…
死神
Death.
就在身后的墙外呼吸
Breathing behind of the wall.
死亡的气息 就从我的新鞋上泛起
Death, rising up from my new shoes.
除了青草地和灰霾的天空 一无所有
And there is nothing left,but the grass and the grey sky.
你告诉我 路易
Now you tell me, Louie…
法国能抹去这些吗
Are those French torch?
这他妈的国家 我告诉你
This fucking country! I tell you,
费多里格 伤透了我的心!
Federico, it breaks my heart.
我知道
I know.
所以你必须跟我走
This is why you must come with me.
我们要得到自♥由♥ 做出改变
We have to be free to make a difference to the world.
你打算在自♥由♥的国度中改变什么?
What difference are you going to make in a free country?
这个国家才需要改变
The difference needs to be made here.
-焕然一新 -令人惊艳
– Sensational. – Incredible.
女孩们会为你疯狂的
The girls will go crazy.
希望如此
I expect so.
你做不做运动?
You don’t do any sports, do you?
田径和拳击我都玩
I run most things. Track, boxing…
剑术呢
Fencing?
涉猎不多
Don’t stretch a lot, I’m afraid.
但 听着
But, listen…
我正参加地下运动
I’m a part of this underground movement,
你也许会感兴趣 激进派的
might be interesting for you – ultraism.
我们保持低调
We keep a low profile, wouldn’t want
不希望走漏风声
information getting into the wrong hands.
-快来吧 不然要错过了 -我们去哪
– Now come or we’ll miss it! – Where are we going?
-看木偶戏 -非公开的木偶戏
– Puppet show. – A non-senzac puppet show.
他们跟我要求民♥主♥
They complain to me about democracy…
荒谬!
Ridiculous.
我们的市民都享有绝对自♥由♥
Everyone in this city lives in perfect liberty.
男人和女人都一样
Every single man and woman.
尽管…
Although…
当然啦
Of course…
女人也是自♥由♥的 不过形式有点不一样
Women are free too, but in a slightly different way.
瞧瞧那些农民
Look at the peasants.
我愿用一条腿来换取
Why, I’d cut off my own leg to have half
农民般的自♥由♥
as much liberty as the peasants.
想想看 如果丰收
Just think, if the harvest is good…
他们有上缴粮食税的自♥由♥
They’re free to give up over half their crop for taxes…
如果歉收
If the harvest is bad, why,
他们全家也有…
they and their family are completely free…
饿死的自♥由♥
…to starve to death.
圣母啊 原谅我 我有罪
Holy Mother, forgive me, I have sinned.
我怀有不洁的思想
I have had impure thoughts.
助我抗拒诱惑吧
Help me to resist temptation.
再说一遍 忘记技法
So, once more – forget the rules!
艺术的世界没有技法 感受你的画
There is no science to art. Feel the drawing!
诠释 诠释出你的所见
Interpret…Interpret and then draw exactly what you see.
审视你的灵魂 你的感受 表现…表现…
See with your soul. See what you feel. Express…Express…
达利先生? 达利先生?
Mr. Dali? Mr. Dali?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!