萨罗
Saroo.
萨罗
Saroo.
快 快跑
Come on, come on!
上来
Get up!
快点 抓紧了 萨罗 抓住
Come on, quickly! Hold it properly, Saroo, catch!
下去
Get down!
古度 守卫追来了
Guddu! The guards!
嘿 小子 快下来
Hey, boy, get down!
下来 小子
Go! Get down, boy!
-萨罗 -古度
– Saroo. – Guddu.
萨罗
Saroo.
我来了
I’m here!
我们今天能得到很多钱
We will get a lot of money today
我们偷到了很多煤
We’ve got a lot of coal!
给我看看
Show me!
这么多啊
Ohhh, so much!
你总是说我很小 但你看我多聪明
You kept telling me how little I am but see how clever I am?
没错 你的确很聪明
That’s right, you are!
你从那么高的地方跳下去了 真了不起
You jumped from so high! What a leap!
是啊 真的很高
Yes, great heights!
给他们些牛奶 两袋
Give them some milk, two packets
古度 我想吃糖耳朵
Guddu, I want some jalebis!
总有一天 我会给你买♥♥很多糖耳朵
One day I will buy you some jalebis
我们把整家店都买♥♥下来
We’ll buy the whole shop!
哈哈 好的
Ha, alright
-现在应该走哪边 -左边
– Which way should I go now? – Left, left!
-现在呢 -右边
– Which way now? – Right, right
你想喝牛奶吗
Do you want to drink some milk?
我搞到牛奶了哦
I got some milk!
简直是魔法
It’s magic
告诉我 你们是怎么搞到牛奶的
Tell me now how did you get the milk?
说实话哦
Be honest
古度 萨罗
Guddu? My Saroo?
我不喝
No
好了 夏绮拉 我得工作了
Okay, Shekila, I have to work now
谁来照顾夏绮拉
Who’s going to look after Shekila?
我的萨罗
My Saroo?
来 吃吧
Come, eat
睡吧 睡吧
Sleep… sleep
你要离开多久
How long will you be away for?
你今天做得很棒
You did a really good job today
我也想去
I want to come too
-要多少天 -我要去一周
– How many days? – I’m going for a week
-谁来照顾夏绮拉 -卡鲁会的
– Who’s going to look after Shekila? – Kallu will be here
-你太小了 扛不动包 -我可以扛得动任何东西
– You’re too small to lift bales – I can lift anything
古度
Guddu!
我能一起去吗
Can I come too?
你太小了 做不了这种事
You’re too small, you can’t do this
我能扛得动任何东西
I can lift anything
萨罗 我跟你说过了
Saroo, I’ve told you
那是夜班工作 小孩子干不了
it’s night work, not for kids
走吧 你太小了
Go, go, you’re too small
萨罗 放下吧
Saroo, leave it
我还能扛得动这个
I can lift this
好吧 行
Okay, fine
嘿 古度
Hey, Guddu!
嘿 你还好吗 山卡
Hey! How are you, Shankar?
-萨罗 快 醒醒 -我想睡觉
– Saroo, come on, wake up now! – I want to sleep
-萨罗 醒醒 -我想睡觉
– Saroo, wake up! – I want to sleep
-萨罗 -我想睡觉
– Saroo – I want to sleep
-萨罗 醒醒 -别烦我 我在睡觉呢
– Saroo, wake up – Don’t annoy me, I am sleeping
都是我的错 是我把你带来的
It’s my fault, I brought you here
你太小了 做不了夜班工作
You’re too young for the night work
真的很晚才开工 你永远没法工作
It’s so late you will never be able to work
萨罗 萨罗
Saroo, Saroo…
我去看看工作的事 好吗
I’m going to find out about work, okay?
我等下就回来
And then I’ll come back
你在这里等着 别到处乱跑
You wait here, don’t go anywhere
古度
Guddu?
给我买♥♥回一百个糖耳朵哦
Just bring back a hundred jalebis
你想吃糖耳朵
You want jalebis?
-给我买♥♥回两百个糖耳朵 -糖耳朵
– Bring me two thousand jalebis! – Jalebis?
你就在这等着 别乱跑
Just wait there, don’t go anywhere
古度
Guddu?
古度
Guddu?
古度
Guddu?
古度
Guddu?
救救我
Help me!
古度 古度
Guddu! Guddu!
古度 古度
Guddu! Guddu!
快来人救救我
Someone save me!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help!
古度
Guddu!
妈 我很爱你
Mum, I love you very much
古度 我很想你
Guddu, I miss you very much
2号♥站台的列车是一辆退役列车
The train on platform two is a decommissioned train
不再载客
It is not taking passengers
救救我
Save me!
快来人救救我
Someone help me!
放我出去
Get me out of here!
救救我
Save me…
放我出去 救救我
Get me out of here! Save me!
救救我 救救我
Save me! Save me!
开门
Open!
古度
Guddu!
妈妈
Mum!
古度
Guddu!
妈妈
Mum!
甘尼斯塔莱
Ganestalay?
我想回家 我家在甘尼斯塔莱
I want to go home, Ganestalay
甘尼斯塔莱
Ganestalay?
甘尼斯塔莱 我想回家
Ganestalay? I want to go home
我听不懂 说孟加拉语 我听不懂你在说什么
I don’t understand! Speak Bengali! I don’t understand you
让开 搞什么 你听不懂孟加拉语吗
Move! What’s the matter? You don’t understand Bengali?
甘尼斯塔莱
Ganestalay?
别在那上面走 你会掉下来的
Don’t walk on that, you’re going to fall off
-你听得懂印地语吗 -是的
– Do you understand Hindi? – Yes
-你要去哪儿 -我得回家 我迷路了
– Where are you going? – I have to go home, I am lost
-你是从这边来的吗 -我也不知道
– Did you come from this way or that? – I don’t know which way
那你怎么回家
Then how will you go?
-你叫什么名字 -萨罗
– What’s your name? – Saroo
我叫诺奥
My name is Noor
你饿了吗
You’re hungry?
来吧
Come on
进来吧 快点
Come inside, come on!
来吧
Come on!
我不得不做这些
I have to do all this
给男人们做午餐盒饭
make lunch boxes for all the men.
人总得填饱肚子
You have to feed your stomach, you know.
每个人都得工作
Everybody has to work
我会帮我妈搬石头
I help my mum to carry rocks
你妈妈是搬石头的
Your mum carries rocks?
瞧这是什么
What is this?
喝吧
Just drink
给我留点哦
Leave some for me!
抹点肥皂
And now a bit of soap
有个叫罗摩的人 他是个大好人
There is a man and he is called Rama he’s a very good man
他帮助所有人 肯定也会帮助你的
He helps everyone, he will help you too
他明天早上会过来
He’s coming tomorrow morning