我知道 但是我觉得 假如你能看看
I know, but I think If you look at them…
我已经看了 事实上有问题
I already have. There is matter in fact.
我解雇了项目组的一些人
I fired a few people over here projections.
-我很抱歉 -不用抱歉
– I’m sorry. – No, you’re not.
你很不平凡 你注意到一些我的团队忽略的事情
You reliefed, you know things that my team has missed.
有那么一刻我曾想过这是真的吗
The minute, the instant… That’s no longer true?
2个月后我开始服用NZT
Two months after I started NZT.
我已是公♥司♥史上最大企业合并的中间人
I was brokering the biggest merger in corporate history.
讽刺的是 这么做肯定残酷 残酷到让人憎恨
Ironically, it’s gonna be cruel, cruel just gonna be the word hates me.
预期收益增长200%
Which is your expected profit by 200 percent.
我们所有人都会很高兴
And makes both of us are very happy chambers.
我发现如果我准时服用相同份量
I found out that if I take the same dose remember to eat,
不喝酒 就不会有问题
drink no alcohol the blackouts didn’t occur.
汤姆 能帮我加个暗袋吗
Tom, is it possible to construct a secret pocket?
-这件西装? -所有的西装
– On this? – In all of them.
当然可以 先生
Certainly, sir.
现在药片有了妥善的存放处
My Supplies is now safe,
我得注意药片的供应了
I had to take care that it doesn’t run out.
我可以用相同的成份进行调配
I can combine these ingredients in the same relation,
很难说是否有相同效果
but the reaction on the brain…
没法预期
Dark, it’s dark work.
-你的意思是? -临床实验 白老鼠 人体试验
– Meaning? – Needs clinical experiments. guinea pigs, people.
那需要很长时间
It would take too long.
制药就是这样的 否则可能药死人
This is what it is. Otherwise, you kill people.
这需要12-18个月
You need 12-18 months.
如果你能在6个月内完成 我给你2百万美元
I’ll give you two million dollars If you can do it in 6.
这可能需要花费30%
It could cost you 30%.
不好意思离开会儿
Execuse me for one second.
我以为我已经没有麻烦了 探长先生
I thought we straightend this up, detective.
这不是关于弗恩的 莫拉先生
This isn’t about Veron again, Mr. Morra.
那关于什么?
And what is this about?
温伯格案的嫌疑人 是这个人吗
The suspect in the case of Vinberg, is this person?
想告诉我4月2日的晚上你去过哪里吗
You want tell me where about at night April 2nd?
我自己摆平不了这事
I couldn’t keep this quite on my own.
布兰特·莫里斯 纽约最昧良心的律师
Brant Morris, the most lethal lawyer in New York.
你真幸运 有人打扫过房♥间
You are lucky, somebody wiped the room.
这是案例中最不具说服力的证据
In the best case, These are unconvincing evidence.
跟我说实话 当时你在那里吗
Just between us, were you there?
我不记得
I don’t remember.
卡尔·万隆和汉克·埃德伍德还不知道..
Karl van Loon and Henk Ed Wood they had no idea…
我可能很快会被控谋杀罪
that I could soon be charged with murder.
赛科普和另一家正在竞争
But Cicorps and another are jacking

同一个利比亚工业特许权
for the same industrial concession in Lybia.
我们公♥司♥假装不知情 不问此事
Both of our companies are pretending, we are not sniffing out.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
政♥府♥的贿赂导致自身腐♥败♥堕落
The governmental bribes system is itself corrupt.
任何东西都可以买♥♥
So course, information, banks working. Like Anything can be bought.
继续
Go on.
如果你看看2008年左下方的柱状图
If you take a look at the lower left column in 2008,
在我们注意到之前
five companies were jacking for premission…
已有5家公♥司♥的许可权被收♥购♥
before we even took notice.
我的天 他看起来很苍老
Jesus, he looks froze.
-可能是假装的 -他还不到60岁
– Could be an act. – He is not even 60.
爱迪 有决定了? 打算怎么办
So have you decided, Eddie? What you gonna do.
-这件事已经结束了? -我不知道
– This is over? – I do not know.
-你没有给我答案 -你还没有问
– You haven’t give me the answer. – You haven’t ask the question.
鉴于我的能力和贡献 45怎么样
Well, given the skill and my contribution, let’s say 45.
4万5千美元?
$ 45,000?
4千万是一大笔钱
40 million is bloody, Eddie. It’s a lot more without control.
爱迪 你要知道
You know, Eddie,
你可能会认为你不需要为我工作了
you might think that you will not work for me anymore.
我学到了很多
It was a useful experience.
我希望如此 但这并不意味着你有足够的经验
I hope so. I hope that does not mean you have enough of me.
与我斗
Armed to the next…
为了个人职业生涯的发展 我必须前进
Well, in order for a career to evolve, I have to move on.
你所表现出的一切告诉我
And that you even think that, shows me…
你没有想过做好准备自己干
you won’t be prepared to be on your own.
我意思是说 你要知道你不平凡
I mean, you do know, you’re a freak.
这是上帝的礼物 是运气 或是家族遗传
Your way is a gift from God or luck or biological heritage.
是礼物 不是挣得的
A gift. not earned.
你不知道我所知道的 因为你还没有那些经验
You do not know what I know, because you have not earned those powers.
当你有经验后会灭掉我们
You’ll kill us with those powers.
你象个孩子一样不知道珍惜
You throw them around like a child.
你没有走过不公平的路
You did not have to climb up an uneven path.
你没有辛苦存集过资金
You have not collected the funds.
你没有娶过可以让你少奋斗30年的妻子
you haven’t done the time that first merriage a girl with the right father.
你只是认为你可以
You think you can go over all this.
你不曾收买♥♥ 迷惑或威胁人 以此来提升你的职位
You haven’t bribed, charmed or threaten your way to sit at that table.
你从没有过竞争经验 因为你还没有竞争过
You never experienced competition, because you haven’t competed.
不要让我成为你的的竞争对手
Don’t make me your competition.
我开个价给你 你可以买♥♥些想要的玩具
Now I’ll open up a line of credit for you. You’ve been wanted your few “toys”.
酒店客房♥不再是一个合适的选择
Hotel rooms were no longer an option.
我需要住在保险柜里面
What I needed, was a bunker.
该建筑以安全为重心 中♥央♥控制
The building was constructed in a safe, central control,
钢门加上气压锁
armored doors with air lock.
这是3层式非并行安全系统
It’s unparellel 3 tier security system.
堡垒般的景观
Fortress with a hell of a view.
-要价多少? -850万美元
– What is the asking price? – 8.5 million.
我要了
I’ll take it.
很明显 他是冲着NZT而来的
Right away, it was obvious , he was on NZT.
下星期 我要20颗
Next week, I gonna need 20 pills.
去你MD下星期
Next week, you can go fuck yourself.
不要说你有什么感觉
Not that you feel anything.
我不认为你想让金融界朋友们知道
I don’t think your fortune 500 finacial friends…
你跟警♥察♥之间那点小尴尬的细节
would appreciate the details of your little dilemma with the police.
星期四 我会在这等药丸
Thursday, I am gonna need the pills here.
变聪明了呢
Getting smarter…
显然 这不能再继续下去
Obviously, this can not go on.
但这是世界上一小部份
But there is very little on this earth…
4千万美元也解决不了的事
that 40 million dollars can’t solve.
埃德伍德明天9点签署文件
Tomorrow at 9:00, Ed Wood would sign the papers.
要打电♥话♥给他吗
Do you wonna call them?
-伤风? -昨晚是那么说的
– Coryza? – It’s all last night for tell us that.
-有回话吗 -我会再打一次 先生
– Anything? – I call again, sir.
决定也许会改变 没必要卑躬屈膝
Okay, the decision could change. That make sense that’s the curtsy doesn’t.
等一下吧
It’s still on.
纯粹是你的预测?
Oh, basing on your charts and projections?
也许你应该提醒我 你是谁?
Maybe you remind me, who are you anyway?
对不起 卡尔 这家伙惹我反感
I’m sorry, Karl. this guy is pissing me off.
-他的态度… -丹纳姆 收回你的话
– Because the… – Dunham, pull it back.
打扰了 万隆先生 埃德伍德夫人在您的办公室
Excuse me. Mr. Van Loon, Missis Ed Wood is in your office.
埃德伍德夫人 我是卡尔·万隆 这是我的同事莫拉先生
Mrs. Ed Wood. Karl Van Loon. My associate, Mr Morra.
幸会
Pleasure.
-我想让这件事尽可能的保密 -当然
– I wanted to make this as confidental as possible. – Of course.
我丈夫今早感到头痛 头晕
My husband has experienced some pain and dizziness this morning.
他正在接受观察和体♥检♥
He is currently analyzed, and going tests.
我只是想让你知道 我们非常希望签署这个合同
I just want you to know we have every intention of signing the contract.
一旦他恢复正常 我们就继续进行
And as soon as he is able, we will proceed.
我知道这是陈词滥调 但如果有任何需要
I realize that this is a useless platitude, but if there is anything we can do…
随时告诉我们
dont’t hesitate to tells us.
我们乐意为您提供任何帮助 埃德伍德夫人
We want to provide you with any help, ma’am Ed Wood.
先生们 谢谢 我会记住你们的好意
Thank you, gentlemen. I relay on your digression.
或许是另一个手段
There would be approximate.
为了变卦放弃权利?
A person like him giving away the power for turning?
希望他早日康复
Hope he will get better.
但埃德伍德没有好转 因为他没有NZT了
But Ed Wood wouldn’t get better. Because Ed Wood was out of NZT.
我为什么惊奇
Why would me surprised?
有多少成功人士是依靠NZT的
I wonder how many other successful people might be explained by NZT?
至少我仍有一些药 生命还没受到威胁
At least I had some. My life wasn’t in jeopardy.
我们到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!