I was jacked in, booted up.
最后一周完结前 我的银行帐户
At the end of week, My brokerage account…
已超过2百万美元
contained over two million dollars.
消息迅速蔓延
Word quickly got out.
你有19个消息
You have 19 messages.
4间公♥司♥的工作邀请 银行也将信用额度提高
four job offers, My bank raising my let credit…
纽约邮报访问
reporter from the New York Post…
明天请打电♥话♥给我 没人能那么快赚钱
Please call me back tomorrow, no one makes money that fast.
不管回不回应 文章都将刊登
Article will be published with or without you.
最后 凯文·多伊尔装作偶然地告诉我
And finally, Kevin Doyle trying to sound casual.
爱迪 我跟我老板谈过你 也许可能
Edi, I was talking you to my boss and will be a possible have a…
安排你与卡尔·万隆会面
We got you a meeting with Karl van Loon.
卡尔·万隆想跟你会面
Karl van Loon wants to meet you?
似乎是这样
Apparently so.
但你不擅长金融
You know what’s a finance gift.
你能帮卡尔·万隆做些什么?
What can you do for Karl van Loon?
什么时候会说意大利语了
Since when do you speak italian?
什么事都会改变的
All has changed for the better.
我猜 自己清醒了
I guess, someone gave me a wakeup call.
我希望你不是为我而改变
I hope you didn’t do it for me.
不 我只是想向你道歉
No, I just wanted to apologize to you.
我想让你知道 我不会再自暴自弃
And let you know that apparently my capacity for self-sabotage wasn’t boundless after all.
问题是 你为什么要放弃我?
The real question is why did you ever put up with me?
我当时是爱你的
I was in love with you.
你的书何时面世?
So when does the book come out?
下一年 你的新助手怎样了?
Next year. How is your new assistant?
她很好
She is good.
那… 你打算…
And… are you gonna getting a…
知道吗 你跟我在一起 我很高兴
You know? I’m really happy you’re here with me.
我为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
而且…
And…
有一点点害怕你
And a little intimidated.
我们再一次开始(恋爱)
We started up again.
在她家
Her place.
在我家
My place.
任何地方
Basiclly every place.
“三天的掠夺式交易 不明身份的莫拉先生”
“In a seizing three days trading, the unknown Mr. Morra…
“莫须有的市场 《顶端提示》卡特伦·曼多发表评论说”
trumped the market, Prompting One Top Katron Mando to comment.”
“他是魔术师 他是先知 ”
“He is Houdini, he is a prophet of our times. ”
行了 给我
OK, give me that.
-他是神? -晚一点来我家?
– He is god!? – You coming over later?
去不了 我没有钥匙
I can’t. I don’t have a key.
想起来了
Oh, that’s right.
我可以要回来吗
Can I have it back?
-不 -不?
– No – No?
一定要那间公♥寓♥的钥匙? 新公♥寓♥的钥匙可以吗
I mean, does it have to be that key? Can it be a new key?
我们的公♥寓♥
Our place.
性价比问题
It’ll be cost-effective.
你觉得我不实际
And you say I am not practical.
我送你上班
Can I walk you to work?
亲爱的 在看什么?
What are you doing, honey?
没什么
Nothing.
你该睡了
You should sleep.
明天不是要跟卡尔·万隆会面吗
Isn’t your Van Loon meeting tomorrow?
爱迪
Edi?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你上次吃饭是什么时候?
When is the last time you ate something?
你在这 报纸上都是你
Here it is. Nice Article on the post.
他在路上
He is on his way.
我警告你 他很善变
Now be warned, he is mercurial.
一分钟前当你是朋友 下一分钟就能吃了你
One minute your best friend, the next you are lapper.
他需要直接的答案
And he needs direct answers.
一个错误 你便会失去机会
One mistake, and you have lost him forever.
我认为我们要预演一次
I think we should act out some scenarios.
我在进餐 凯文
I am eating, Kevin.
我说 你准备好了吗?
Hey, are you ready for this?
你肯定吗? 我的前途都在这了
Are you sure? ’cause I got a little bit line here.
何不吃份吐司
Have a toast here.
-约翰 -卡尔 很高兴见到你
– John. – Hi, Karl. Good to see you.
-你好 -爱迪
– How are you? – Eddie.
爱迪·莫拉 你的秘密是什么?
So, Eddie Morra, What is your secret?
配方
Medication.
我服用特殊的配方
I am on special medication.
是吗
Yeah.
有一套方法复杂的公式
There is a formula with a complex method,
当然研究也不可或缺 大量的研究
but of course research was a component, massive research.
我对所投资的公♥司♥了如指掌 其一举一动尽在眼底
I knew absolutely everything, every move the companies that I bought.
我办公室内的文件堆得有喜马拉雅山那么高
Papers stack up like the Himalaya in my office.
你知道为什么吗?
And you know what?
-股价上涨 -间不容发
– The stocks went up. – By a hair.
当然 股票价格已经上涨 谁还愿意做那些
Sure the stocks rolls, but who wants to do all that work for…
琐碎的 微不足道的事
a shitty little optic?
短期持有不能增加人们的期望
That’s not the grow people expect from a short-time holding.
我偏向于听信传闻和流言
So I dispensed with the hard statics and went through to rumor mails.
你根据传闻和流言来投资?
So your investments are based on the tom-tom speaking industry?
是的 股价并不是真的根据一个公♥司♥的运营状况变动
Sure.The shareprice is not really basing how a company works.
而是由散户的心理决定
Its about how mass psychology works.
所以如果我发现确定的计算方法能预测股票走向的话
So, if I found certail algorithms to predict how stocks grow…
制♥造♥流言就是你所谓的散户心理
Pattery-ignition, that’s your psychology.
不能这么说 这模式不是每个人都能理解
Well, not everybody understands the patterns.
这的确有效
And that give me a little bit more optic,
但这只是部分窍门 所以我还去了3号♥门
but it’s a partly trick, so that why I went on Door Number 3.
Door Number 3: 美国德克萨斯州奥斯丁市的一家广♥告♥代理商
你是说它是终极公式?
You really implying that it’s some sort of ultimate formula?
他只用了10天时间就将资产从1万2千增长到2百30万
He went from 12,000 to 2.3 million in ten days.
皮尔斯先生 我确实有个公式
I do have a formula, Mr. Pierce.
大妄想
Delusion of grandeur.
我没有大妄想 只有大秘诀
I have no delusion of grandeur. I have a actural recipe for grandeur.
爱迪 我不知道你是什么人 在玩什么把戏
I don’t know who you are, Eddie. And what your game is.
但我能肯定 你的处事方式和我不同
But I’m sure one thing, you don’t work in my world.
在我认识的投资者中
I was surrounded by investors…
你是独特的一个
and you have no lines which shows the pride and fear which is…
这并不代表我更喜欢你的方式
not the style I like yours any better,
但你的方式的确是我们不曾见过的
but it is obvious picture you style which we haven’t seen before.
看看这些公♥司♥ 告诉我你的想法
Take a look this companies, tell me what do you think.
-现在? -是的 慢慢看
– Right now? – Yes. take your time.
没问题
Sure.
这些公♥司♥都是分散的 对吗
These companies aren’t the question, are they?
解释一下
Explain.
除非你两面讨好
Unless you playing both sides of the fence…
掌控整个能源
control the whole power actual a lot.
不对 通过并购市场是没法做到的
No, these companies wouldn’t get you there in a merging market.
你也许会…
You would have… Oh! wow!
这一定是次非常大的合并
This must be some big-ass merger you count to plating.
只有一家公♥司♥会对
And there really only one company would love blame…
与万隆合并有异议
justify the merger with Van Loon associates.
谁告诉你的?
Who’ve you been talking to?
我只是分♥析♥细节 汉克·艾德伍德真的会加入合并?
Oh, I am just connacting the dots. Hank Ed Wood would really go for it?
不管你是个杰出的骗子 还是思维敏捷的年青人
Whether you are amazing con nor you are a so smart young man….
你们俩一起…
Come on! The two of you together…
全世界都不得不来乞求能源
The whole world have to come begging for…
就象哈沃·特斯尼斯自吹为大♥师♥般不遗余力
energy like Hover Twisness blowed guru.
回到主题上来 你还有什么发现
Now you going backwards. What else you got?
预测
Prediction.
-不会成功 -为什么?
– It won’t come off. – Why is that?
-你得应付利比亚 -真的吗?
– You have to back off Lybia – Really?
但是 我不想在车内讨论
But, you dont want here this in a car…
好吧 给你个机会
All right, you get your shout.
明天十点见我
Meet me tomorrow for same ages at 10,
你要真是有勇有谋的话 就由你来操作这次交易
and tell me the guts little Shimark on it’s right home. You structure this deals.