Police department. Open the door.
请开门
Open the door please!
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open the door!
快开门
Open the door!
-露出双手 -我是报♥警♥的人
– Let me see your hands! – No, no. I’m the caller. I called you guys!
你们是老朋友 经常在一起?
So you guys been tight? Hang out a lot?
他是我前妻的弟弟
He is the brother of my ex-wife.
我在街上遇到他 他让我去他那里
I met him on the street and he asked me to come up.
-买♥♥毒品? -不是 为什么这么问?
– To buy drugs? – No! No. What?
这家伙做什么的
What did this guy do?
我不知道 他是…
He was… I do not know. He was a…
他是个古董商
He was a antiques dealer.
-商人 -对 古董商人
– A dealer? – Yes. Antiques.
椅子以及别的东西
Like a, like be any just kind of a… chairs.
那些弧形木椅腿
You know lika a curved wooden legs, things.

Yeah.
没错
That’s correct.
爱德华·莫拉 他在这
Edward Morra. He is here.
受害者的姐姐
The victim’s sister.
我十年没听到她的声音了
I haven’t heard her voice more than ten years.
爱迪
Eddie.
梅利莎
Melissa.
你当时在那里
You were there?
昨天我在街上遇见他
Just before I met him on the street, and… yeah.
我的天
Oh my God!
我并不吃惊 他牵扯进一些事里
I wish, I was more surprised, he was involved in some stuff.
我还是别说了
I better not to say any more.
对 别说了
No, no. It’s a bad idea.
我们也许应该见一面 行吗?
So we should probably meet or something, right?
不知道 我要忙葬礼
I don’t know. I gotta do the funeral and…
谁知道还有什么别的事
gods know what else something.
我们不能见面 知道了吗
We can’t meet, ok?
好吧 那我们还是在葬礼上见吧
Ok, I guess I’ll see you at the funeral then…
不 我不想见你 请别来
No! I don’t, I don’t want that. Please don’t.
等忙完了我会打给你
I’ll call you with some point when this is over.
-好的 那就这样 -嗯
– Ok. All right. – Ok.
有些问题还没弄清 留下你的电♥话♥号♥码
Something is not clear here. Put down your number.
也许还要联♥系♥你
We may contact you later.
值得冒险
Worth the risk?
是你的话会怎么做
What would you do?
弗恩的现金 还有那喷涌而出的空前的脑动力
Vern’s cash, combined with unprecedented surge motivation…
让我在四天内完成我的书
enabled me to finish the book in 4 days.
一天一颗 能做到的永无止境
A tablet a day, and what I can do with my day was limitless.
三天内学会弹钢琴
I learned to play the piano in three days.
数学变得有用 有趣
Math became useful and fun.
全押
I’m all in there.
甚至随便听听外语就能流利的说
Even half listing to any language had became fluid.
所以 你认为莎士比亚甘于平凡?
So Shakespeare empower mediocrity?
不和你争
There is no argue with you.
这很棒
This was great.
海伦已确定患上肿瘤
So mama has been doing research on Helen’s tumors.
而根据医学纪录 这个病
And it’s totally clear that anybody will familiar with Dumas Pere Porthos…
须要用到铂基药物
should be suffer mining Platinum base double gradual mental,
结合环戊烯酮酸去治疗
if I could have some ciclopentane acid.
突然间 我明白了一切的一切
I suddenly knew everything about everything.
当然 还有一个暂时性增长
Of course, there is a temporary increase,
但两年后便会崩溃
but then the collapse of the action is complete after two years.
不会 因为有防护措施
No, cause there are safeguards.
反侵略扩张? 那不存在的
Against the aggressive expansion?
人性中并没有防护措施
There aren’t. ’cause there are no safeguards in human nature.
我们离题太远了
We are wired to overreach.
每个国家历史上都有法律和城墙
Look at history, all the countries has rules and wall.
葡萄牙曾拥有庞大的船队
Portugal with his big massive navy.
他们现在得到的却是袜子和廉价的保险套
All they got now are socks and cheap condoms.
英国人的想法更可笑
Or the British in their costumes.
没有人认为: 嘿 我们做得相当好
Nobody thinks: hey we are doing pretty well.
我们有朋友 有家园
We got friends, we got home,
在瑞士银行的帐户里有大笔金钱
we got a big swiss bank account.
“不要在冬季里入侵俄♥罗♥斯♥
You know what? “Let’s not invade Russia in winter.
咱们回家喝啤酒吧 利息就够花了”
Let’s go home, let’s pop a beer, let’s live in all the interests”.
是的
Yes.
我的大脑充满了讯息
My brain was full of such things.
所有我读过的 听过的 看过的
Everything I’ve ever read, heard, seen…
都井井有条等待调用
was now organized and availible…
就这样喷涌而出
here it is, here you go.
爱迪
Eddie!
我肯定你有一个投资组合 若没有
Listen, I’m sure you have a portfolio but if not,
我非常有兴趣和你一起工作
I’d be very interested working with you.
好 凯文
Good, Kevin.
我交了新朋友 他们邀请我到海滩游玩
I made new friends who invited me to the beach.
不是附近的海滩
The beach… was not nearby.
我不再畏惧 不再害羞
All my fear, all my shyness… gone.
越来越大胆
But it was not enough for me to relax.
唯一的问题是 如果停止前进
only problem, if I wasn’t moving forward.
我感觉自己会爆♥炸♥
I felt like I was going to explode.
-有人跳过吗 -你疯了吗?
– Anybody ever jumped? – Are you crazy?
-他要跳下去 -不 他不会跳的
– He is gonna do it. – No, he is not gonna do it.
我的天
God!
然后 我开始有个想法
Then I began to form an idea.
突然 我知道我应该怎么做
Suddenly, I knew exactly What I need to do.
不是写作 不是出书
It wasn’t writing. It wasn’t books.
比这更重要的事
It was much bigger than that
但需要钱才能实现
But it will take money to get there.
熊市的时候 没有人能赚很多钱
In the down market, nobody was making much.
那是因为没人有NZT
But no one had NZT.
用弗恩的8百块 我一天就赚了2千
With Vern’s last 800 Dollars, I made $ 2,000 in a day.
第二天 7千5百
Next days, 7500.
太慢了
It was too slow.
我需要更多的资金
I’d need more capital.
银行不会借钱给我这样的人
Banks wont lending the guys like me.
他坐在那边的角落
He is in the corner back there.
丽芙告诉过你吧 我想借笔短期贷款
Liv told you that I want a short-term loan?
是的 我当时回话说 算了吧
Yes, and I said – forget it.
为什么?
Why?
我从没见过你 而且还没喜欢上你
Because I never seen you before and I don’t like you already.
为什么要给你10万元?
Why would I give you 100,000 Dollars?
因为我能在4天翻倍
Because I quintuple my money 4 days in a row.
-你知道如何钻空子? -不是钻空子
– So you got a fix on the game? – No, not a fix.
我用图表分♥析♥做了一些预测
I was able to calculate, sir. In pattern of use geogrphics.
如果你看看第四列 这是最初…
If you look at column four, This was the first…
被你看出来了
You’re good.
好吧 这是钻空子
Ok, its a fix.
如果你被抓了打算怎么办
Yea, but when you get caught, what you gonna do then?
通常我不会记下谁借过钱给我
Well it’s not as I if have a black book with your name in it,
还有 我很确定你是我惹不起的人
and besides, I get the strong feeling that you are not somebody I want to disappoint.
不要起来 我说不要起来 坐下
Do not get up. I said don’t get up, sit down!
拿了钱 你就属于我了 明白吗
Ok, you take this, and you are mine, you understand?
若你不还 你知道会发生什么?
You don’t pay, you know what we do?
我会把你的肚子割开
I cut you at waist,
扯出你的肠子在你的脖子上打结
peel your skin up over your head and tie a knot in it.
你不会马上丧命 但最终窒息而亡
You dont’t die from this, You suffocate.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我的新朋友 凯文·多伊尔 他教我怎样
My new friend, Kevin Doyle show me how you can get…
在一个交易日内赚取2倍半的利润
two and a half time your cash at day trade firm.
这一周来我一直在服用
I’ve been up the dose for over a week.
药物似乎加速了我的学习进度
It seemd to cut my learning curve.
为什么买♥♥入? 那公♥司♥的CEO正面临起诉
Why you buying this? The CEO ist just being indicted.
但并未对外发放防范信息
But not for the big fat defensive contract he bribed into.
或许内部被贿赂
That’s still on.
下周一应该会公布
It should be announced next week.
我沉浸其中 忘我的亢奋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!