Why’d you give me a lift?
我就想 – 你认为我傻吗?
I just did. – You think I’m stupid?
不 我不 我只是想做个好人
No, I don’t. I just wanted to be nice.
我看到你需要帮忙
I saw you and just wanted to help.
你认为我丑吗?
So you think I’m ugly?
我想你不丑
I don’t think you’re ugly…
你很美
You’re really pretty.
但我不会和你睡觉的
But I’m not going to sleep with you.
我不是因为这个
That wasn’t why I…
好了 对不起谢谢你搭我
Okay. Sorry… Thanks for the lift.
小心点
Take care…
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait…
我想也许 我们能再见面?
I thought maybe… maybe we could meet sometime?
只是见面
Just meet…
我们可以去看电影 我不知道 可能没什么意思
We could go somewhere… see a movie… I don’t know. But no funny stuff.
没什么意思?
No funny stuff?
是的还没想好
Exactly… Just don’t get any ideas.
好的
Okay.
真棒 很好
Great. Cool…
喂
Hi.
你在这里干什么? 妈的 你吓着我了
What are you doing here? Hell, you scared me!
抱歉 – 你在这里干什么?
Sorry. – What are you doing here?
抱歉 我吓着你了
Sorry, I scared you.
我能在你这儿过夜吗?
Could I… sleep over at your place?
当然
Okay.
抱歉 我没想吓你
Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.
他就想和你睡觉
He just wants to sleep with you.
不
No he doesn’t.
他想
Course he wants to.
不 他很好
No he doesn’t. He’s nice.
别信
Don’t believe it.
你嫉妒 – 根本不是
You’re just jealous. – Not at all.
你是 – 不是
Course you are. – Not at all.
当然是 – 没有 我不是
But of course you are. – No, I’m not.
他就想和你睡觉
He just wants to sleep with you.
他就想和你睡觉
He just wants to sleep with you.
妈妈
Mom!
不
No!
妈的
Shit!
妈的
Shit!
你还想要吗? – 是的
You want some more? – Yes.
馅饼还是冰淇凌? – 冰淇凌
Pie or ice-cream? – Ice-cream.
冰淇凌?我去买♥♥
Ice-cream? I’ll get it.
给你 – 谢谢
There you go. – Thanks.
一切都很烂
Total fucking shit!
现在我明白为什么我妈妈会离开这里
Now I can understand why my mother left.
这里什么也没有
There’s nothing to do here.
我们去瑞典吧 – 什么?
Let’s go to Sweden. – What?
我们带着我们的东西然后就去现在 你不相信我?
We take our things and go… now! Don’t you believe me?
你骗我 – 当然没有 不是现在 一星期内
You’re kidding. – Of course I am. Not now. In a week.
我住在瑞典 我在那里工作 我只在假期回来
I live in Sweden, I work there. I’m only here on holiday.
呆一个星期 你能跟我来
I leave in a week. You can come with me.
我会在那给你找个工作和房♥子
I can get a job and a flat for you there.
会很棒你没想过离开这里吗?
It’d be cool… Haven’t you ever thought of leaving here?
这个国家很烂 什么也没有
This country is shit. There’s nothing to do here.
跟这儿比瑞典是天堂 在那你能得到真正的享受
Sweden is a paradise compared to here. You can really relax there.
还有人人是不同的
And the people… Even the people are different.
他们很亲切 不像这儿
They’re kind, not like here.
另外 你能挣到钱
Besides, you can earn really good money.
你知道 一个月你能挣到这里医生一年挣的
You know, in one month you can earn what a doctor makes here in a year.
不是真的 – 是 是真的
That can’t be true! – Yes it is, really!
看看这儿人们都疯了
Look at it here… People are crazy!
你知道我的表弟的事吗?
You know what my cousin did?
他卖♥♥掉了一个肾 因为他没有钱
He sold one of his kidneys because he didn’t have money.
你会卖♥♥肾吗?
Would you sell a kidney?
你不该那样活着
You don’t deserve a life like that.
篮球怎么了? – 爸爸把它打破了
What happened to the ball? – Dad broke it.
打破了? – 刺破了
Broke it? – Just punctured it.
为什么? – 用剪刀
Why? – With scissors.
为什么? – 我不知道 他疯了
Why? – I don’t know. He went crazy.
我会修好的
I’ll fix it…
开门 警♥察♥
Open up! It’s the police!
你们是警♥察♥吗?
Is it really the police?
开门否则就砸
Open or we’ll break the door down!
喂 过得怎么样? – 你要干什么?
Hi there! How are things? – What do you want?
过来 – 你要干什么?
Come here! – What do you want?
出去 – 别这样
Get out! – Stop it!
我才不管他们呢 他们是傻♥逼♥
I don’t give a shit about them. They’re assholes.
不管怎样我马上就要离开这儿了
I’m getting out of here soon anyway.
你想要点毒品吗?
You want some glue?
你知道吗? – 不知道
You know what? – No.
我会在瑞典为你找个工作
I’m going to get you a job in Sweden.
真的 我发誓 我不想你一个人呆在这里
Really, I swear. I don’t want to leave you here alone.
我会对安德烈说
I’ll talk to Andrei.
你能去瑞典我很高兴
I’m so glad you’re coming to Sweden.
我们会有间大房♥子 一个极大的卫生间
We’ll get a really big flat… with an enormous bathroom…
你想要的一切
Everything you want.
我有事要求你
There’s something I want to ask you.
我有个朋友 我想问你是否
I have a friend and I wanted to ask you whether…
以后 以后再说我们待会儿说
Later, later… We’ll talk about it later.
以后 以后
Later, later…
你真笨 – 我笨吗?
You’re stupid. – I’m stupid?
你真笨 – 我笨吗?
You’re stupid. – I’m stupid?
是 你是 – 如果我笨的话你就可以离开了
Yes, you are! – You can leave if I’m stupid.
我为什么笨? – 因为那个人在骗你
And why am I stupid? – ‘Cause that guy’s tricking you.
骗我? – 是 就是骗你
Tricking me? – Yes, he really is…
不可能 – 他就是在骗你
No way! – Course he is.
怎样?
In what way?
他说什么瑞典的工作 可他就想和你睡觉
He talks about jobs in Sweden, but he just wants to sleep with you.
实际上 那没工作 – 那有
In reality, there’ll be no job. – Course there will be!
我保证会在瑞典给你找个工作 我会对安德烈说
I promise I’ll get you a job in Sweden. I’ll talk to Andrei.
可你没对他说 对吗?
Haven’t you talked to him yet?
我忘了 – 你说你会对他说的
I forgot. – You said you’d talk to him.
抱歉 我忘了 我会对他说的 我保证
Sorry, I forgot! I’ll talk to him, I promise.
你还做了什么事? – 别说了 我会对他说的
Were you doing something else? – Stop it, I’ll talk to him.
什么工作? – 与蔬菜有关
What job is it? – Something with vegetables.
蔬菜? – 摘或者什么
Vegetables? – Picking them or something…
摘? 在冬天? 冬天没有蔬菜
Picking? In winter? Vegetables don’t grow in winter.
这样? 可能瑞典很暖和
So? Maybe it’s warmer in Sweden.
你知道瑞典在哪吗? – 不知道
You know where Sweden is? – Roughly.
在哪? – 我也不知道
Where? – I don’t know exactly…
在欧盟哪个地方反正就这么叫
…but somewhere in the EU… or whatever it’s called.
你呢 你知道什么?
And you, what do you know?!
你就是嫉妒 – 嫉妒他?没有
You’re just jealous. – Of him? Jealous? No.
你就是嫉妒 你是 – 没有 我不是
You’re jealous. Yes, you are. – No, I’m not!
你就是 – 没有
Course you are. – No…
是 – 没有
Yes. – No.
我不是
Course I’m not.
是给我的吗? – 是 还有谁?
Is it for me? – Yes, who else?
是什么? – 打开 你就会看到
What is it? – Open it, you’ll see.
护照?
A passport?
看最后一页 – 是什么?
Look at the last page. – What’s there?
现在你的名字是卡嘉
Now your name is Katya.
为什么? – 过境的时候会有问题
Why? – There could be problems at the border.
你不到18岁
You’re not 18 yet.
因此他们会一些没必要的问题
It’s so they won’t ask unneccessary questions.
顺便说一句 我给我的上司打电♥话♥了
By the way, I rang my boss.
他说你可以在星期一开始工作
He said you could start on Monday.
星期一? 下星期一? – 是 星期一
Monday? This Monday? – Yes, this Monday.
我们星期天去