Come down. – No, I won’t.
下来 – 好了 好了
Come down. – Alright, alright…
嘿 你想搭车吗?
Hey, you want to go for a ride?
不 – 100克朗
No. – 100 crowns.
烦死了 – 200
Piss off! – 200.
去死吧 – 你并不漂亮
Go to hell! – You’re not that pretty…
滚开 你这个混♥蛋♥ – 我问一下也不行?
Fuck off, you asshole! – I can ask, can’t I?
我必须离开这里 什么地方都行 就不想呆在这里
I must get out of here. Anything, but not this.
晚安 – 你回家吗?
Good night. – Are you going home?
我很累 我要回家了 – 我能在你那过夜吗?
I’m tired, I’m going home. – Can’t I stay over at your place?
不行 – 为什么不行?外面很冷
No. – Why not? It’s so cold outside.
我回不了家 我被赶出来了
I can’t go home. I’ve been thrown out.
我爸爸疯了 不知道为什么
Dad went crazy. I don’t know why.
求你了莉莉亚
Please… Lilya.
我可以睡在地板上
I can sleep on the floor.
你睡沙发 可如果你讨厌的话我就把你赶出去
You can sleep on the sofa. But no funny stuff or I’ll throw you out.
你知道我在想什么?
You know what I’m thinking?
我们就像真正的家庭 我们坐在一起吃晚餐
That we’re like a real family. We’re sitting having dinner…
我下班回家 并且你已经烤了面包
…I come home from work and you’ve baked bread.
莉莉亚? 如果我再大两岁你会怎么想?
Lilya…? What do you think would have happened if I’d been two years older?
别说了
Cut it out…
说真的
Seriously…
别说这个很傻
Don’t talk like that… it’s stupid.
你知道吗? 我确实想跳
You know what? I did think of jumping.
真的? – 对
Really? – Yeah.
为什么? – 因为这一切都很烂
Why? – ‘Cause all of this is bullshit.
我不想活了
I don’t want to live anymore.
那你就去死啊
Yeah, you do!
因为你想
Course you want to!
你救了我 现在我来救你
You saved my life. Now I’m gonna save yours.
一包华尔街
A packet of Wall Street, please.
27块
27, please.
那我就要薯片和香烟
I’ll just have the potato chips and cigarettes.
把果汁放回原位
Put the juice back where it belongs.
回来
Come back!
今天没有你的信 我想你妈妈已经把你忘了
You didn’t get any letters today. I think your mother’s forgotten you.
不 我坐在这儿
No, I want to sit here…
就几分钟
It just takes a few minutes.
是年轻人就可以 如果他们是恶心的老头可不行
Okay if they’re young guys, but if they’re disgusting old men…
那样更快 1 2 就完了
On the other hand it’s much quicker. One, two and it’s over!
然后你就拿到钱了 就能买♥♥礼服或者别的什么
Then you get the money and can buy a dress or something.
不 不行 真可怕
No, never. It’s horrible!
我们走吧
Let’s go!
怎么样? – 很好
How was it? – Okay.
我冻死了 告诉我发生了什么
I’m freezing! Tell me how it was.
忘了吧 我们回家 真冷
Forget it. Let’s get home, it’s so cold!
谁? – 娜塔莎
Who is it? – Natasha.
我来还你钱 我不需要了
I came to give you the money back. I don’t need it.
好了再见
Okay… Bye.
娜塔莎
Natasha!
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
告诉我到底怎么回事? – 我们去那边说
Tell me what the hell’s going on? – Let’s go over there and I’ll explain.
好了 发生了什么事?
So. What’s happening?
嗯我爸爸发现了钱
Like… my dad found the money…
并且我想对你无所谓
And I thought it didn’t make any difference to you.
什么我无所谓?
What doesn’t make any difference to me?
你没父母 我是说 你妈妈在美国
You don’t have any parents. I mean, your mom’s in the States.
什么我无所谓?
What doesn’t make any difference to me?
嗯我告诉爸爸这是你的钱
Like… I told dad that it was your money.
那你做了我所做的 – 你说我做了那种事?
That you did what I did. – You said that I did it?
对 你知道 如果我爸爸知道 他会杀了我的
Yeah, you know. If my dad had known, he would have killed me!
你真混♥蛋♥ – 对你来说没什么吗?
You’ve got a screw loose! – What difference does it make to you?!
你要去美国了 – 我把你当作朋友
You’re moving to the States… – I thought you were my friend!
而你却这么说 – 娜塔莎
Then you say things like that! – Natasha…
我们走
Let’s go… Come on.
我不要你的钱
I don’t need your money.
拿着吧 婊♥子♥
Keep your money! Whore!
莉莉亚
LILYA
哥们 我们来开开心
Guys, let’s have fun.
我们的小妓♥女♥ 该死的贱♥货♥ 你在这儿干吗?
It’s our little whore! Fucking slut! What you doing here?
滚开 卑鄙小人
Get the fuck out of here. You rat! You selling yourself to kids?
别管他们 我们走 – 我正忙着
Forget them. Let’s go. – That’s just what I’m doing.
婊♥子♥ 你在那儿干什么? 过来呀
Cunt! What’re you doing there? Come here!
怎么样? – 小子 他是新客人吗?
How’s business? – The little guy, is he a new client?
我们走 – 我还没完呢
Let’s go. – I’m not finished yet.
她不说话 她没有
She’s a dumb ass, she doesn’t get it…
来 我们离开这里 – 我还没写完
Come, let’s get out of here. – I haven’t finished writing yet.
离开我们的地方 我们不想要看到你
Get out of our yard, we don’t wanna see your face!
莉莉亚 永远
LILYA 4-EVER
现在 完了 我们走
Now, I’m done. Let’s go…
呆在那
Stay there!
你要去哪?
Where the hell are you going?!
你这混♥蛋♥ 去你的
You fucking piece of trash, go slit your throat, you cunt!
你今天吃不了热的了 – 什么?
You won’t eat anything warm today. – What?
电力部门停了你的电 – 什么?
The Electricity Board cut you off. – What?!
该死的
Damn…
安娜
Anna!
没有人 你姑姑搬走了 – 她搬了?
No one’s there. Your aunt has moved. – She’s moved?
是 我的天 你长大了
Yes. My God, you’ve grown.
我还记得你小时候 – 什么?她搬到哪去了?
I remember when you were this small. – What? Where’s she moved?
开门 我知道你在
Open up, I know you’re in there!
你好吗?你在这儿开心?
How are you? You happy here?
我又老又有病 我需要一个舒适的家
I’m an old and sick woman. I need a comfortable home.
你了解吗?
You understand?
你和妈妈说了吗? – 没有
Have you spoken to mom? – No.
她写信或者打电♥话♥了吗? – 没有
Has she written or called? – She hasn’t written or called.
让我好好看会儿电视
Let me watch TV in peace…
我没钱了 – 我也没有
I don’t have any money. – Neither do I.
他们断了电并且我也没有吃的
They’ve cut off the electricity and I’ve got nothing to eat.
去工作 – 可能吗 我在上学?
Get a job. – How can I, I’m in school?
就像你妈一样
So, do what your mother did.
进城然后把两腿张开 现在让我安静一会儿
Go into town and spread your legs. Now leave me in peace.
关上门
Shut the door!
你知道吗? – 什么?
You know what? – What?
我看了一本杂♥志♥
I read in a magazine –
关于星♥相♥的 我和布兰妮·斯皮尔斯同一天生的
about when different stars are born. I’m born the same day as Britney Spears.
真的? – 对 差了四年
Really? – Yeah… but four years apart.
但你们生日一样? – 对
But you have the same birthday? – Yeah…
想想如果你在医院被弄混了的话 你就是她了
Imagine if you were mixed up in hospital then you’d be Britney Spears.
但我们不是同年生的 并且她在美国
But we’re not born in the same year and she lives in the States.
想想如果发生的话会很酷
But think how cool it would have been…
对 肯定是
Yeah, sure…
你知道我的生日吗? – 不知道
You know when my birthday is? – No.
今天 – 真的?
Today. – Really?
你没骗我? – 没有
You’re not kidding? – No…
生日快乐 – 谢谢
Congratulations! – Thanks.
你收到礼物了吗?
Did you get any presents?
我发誓会给你一件好礼物
I promise I’ll get you a nice present.
我发誓 但不是今天
I swear… But not today.
我不知道今天是你的生日 并且我没有钱
I didn’t know it was your birthday and I’ve got no money.
但你会得到我送你的礼物的 – 不必
But you’ll get a real present from me. – You don’t have to.
我会送你礼物的
Yeah, I’m giving you a present.
你上学吗? – 不去 你呢?
Are you going to school? – No… and you?
不去
No.
你要干吗? – 我得洗衣服
What you gonna do? – I have to do laundry.
我没有干净衣服了
I’ve got no clean clothes.
但我没有洗衣粉 我不知道
But I don’t have any washing powder. I don’t know.

Look…
我们来点这个? – 沃洛佳 不行
Shall we try some? – Volodya, stop it.
试一下 – 沃洛佳 你不能
Let’s try them. – Volodya, you can’t…
沃洛佳 放回去 别碰它

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!