Uh-huh.
He used to be a collie before he got ran over.
他被碾过前他曾经是柯利牧羊犬
Yum!
Hey…
Blah!
Eww!
Howzit, Nani?
你好,Nani?
Did you catch fire again?
你又弄着火了?
Nah, just the stage.
呐,只是舞台啦.
Listen, I was wondering
听我说,我在想
if you’re not doing anything this…
如果你不做这个…
David, I told you, I can’t. I…
David,我告诉过你,我不能.我…
I got a lot to deal with right now.
我现在有很多事要做.
I know. I just figured you might need some time…
我知道,我只是想你或许需要点时间…
You smell like a lawn mower.
你闻起来像一个割草机.
Look, I got to go.
好了,我得走了.
The kid at table three’s throwing poi again.
三号♥桌的小孩又扔芋泥饼了.
Maybe some other time, okay?
那其他时间呢,好吗?
Don’t worry.
不要担心
She likes your butt and fancy hair.
她喜欢你的屁♥股♥和时髦的头发
I know. I read her diary.
我知道,我读了她的日记.
She thinks it’s fancy?
她认为那时髦?
Blech!
Oh! Mmm!
Aha! Look what I find!
啊哈!看我找到什么!
Get restraints!
把它捆住!
Right.

Ow! Take that! Hurry!
拿住那个,快点
Uh, hold still just a…
摁住它…
Aah!
Hey, Nani!
嘿,Nani!
Is that your dog?
这是你的狗?
Uh…
All is well.
一切都还好啦
Please, go about your business. I’m okay.
请忙你的吧,我没事
Oh, your head looks swollen.
噢,你的头看起来肿大了
Actually, she’s just ugly.
实际上,她只是丑.
Darling…
亲…
He’s joking.
他在开玩笑
Ugly– look at me…
丑 — 看看我…
Uh, this is not working out.
呃,看来你不适合这里..
Uh, b-but…
但是…
Mm-mm.
Yeah?
是么?
Well, who wants to work at this stupid…
好吧,谁想着这种XX地方工作…
fakey luau anyway.
反正是山寨夏威夷宴会
Come on, Lilo.
来,Lilo
Did you lose your job because of Stitch and me?
你因为我和Stitch失去工作了?
Nah. The manager’s a vampire
呐,那个经理是吸血鬼
and he wanted me to join his legion of the undead.
他希望我加入他的亡灵部队
I knew it.
我就知道
This is a great home.
这是个很棒的家
You’ll like it a lot.
你会喜欢它的
See?
看?
Uh, Lilo…
Comfy.
舒服的.
-Hey!
-Hey!
What is the matter with you?
你在干嘛?
Be careful of the little angel!
对我的小天使温柔点
It’s not an angel, Lilo.
他不是天使,Lilo
I don’t even think it’s a dog.
我甚至都不觉得它是条狗
We just have to take him back
我们必须送他回去
He’s just cranky because it’s his bedtime.
他烦躁,只是因为他该睡觉了.
He’s creepy, Lilo.
他令人毛骨悚然,Lilo
I won’t sleep while he’s loose in the house.
它在屋里乱跑的时候我都不能睡觉
You’re loose in the house all the time
你整天在家乱跑呢
and I sleep just fine!
而我睡的很好呀!
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿!你在干嘛?
-Stop that, Stitch!
停下,Stitch
Hey!
Look at him, Lilo.
看他,Lilo
He’s obviously mutated from something else.
他肯定是从其他什么突变过来的.
We have to take him back
我们必须送他回去
He was an orphan and we adopted him!
他是孤儿,我们收留了他!
What about “O’hana”?
那O’hana呢?
He hasn’t been here that long.
他已经很久不在这个了
Neither have I. Dad said O’hana means family.
我也是,爸爸说O’hana意味着家
Huh?
O’hana means family.
O’hana意味着家
Family means…
家意味着…
…nobody gets left behind.
…没有人会被抛弃.
Or…?
或者…?
Or forgotten.
Or忘记.
I know. I know.
我知道,我知道
I hate it when you use O’hana against me.
我讨厌你用O’hana反对我.
Mmm.
Don’t worry, you can sleep right next to me.
别担心,你可以睡我旁边
Look how curious the puppy is.
看看这个多么好奇的小狗
This is my room, and this is your bed.
这是我的房♥间,这是你的床
This is your dolly and bottle.
这是你的娃娃和瓶子
See? Doesn’t spill.
看?不会流出来
I filled it with coffee.
我用咖啡填满它
Good puppy. Now get into bed.
好狗.现在去睡觉.
Hey!
嘿!
That’s mine!
那是我的
Down!
放下!
-Mmm!
Be careful of that!
小心那个!
You don’t touch this!
你不能碰它!
Don’t ever touch it!
永远不能!
No! Don’t pull on her head!
不要!不要去拉它头
She’s recovering from surgery.
她刚从手术室里恢复过来
No! That’s from my blue period.
不要!那是我忧郁时候画的.
Mmm…
-There.
You know, you wreck everything you touch.
你看,你破坏任何你碰到的东西
Why not try and make something for a change?
为什么不去试着改变一下呢?
Ah!
Wow. San Francisco.
Save me!
救我!
Eek!
No more caffeine for you.
不给你和咖啡了
This little girl is wasting her time.
小女孩正在浪费她的时间
6-2-6 cannot be taught to ignore its destructive programming.
6-2-6不可能被教会去忽略破坏程序
Ooh!
Push that over.
推倒那个
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Nothing!
没什么
Uh, say, I want to try it on.
呃,我说,我也想试试那个
No!
不给!
Share! Let me try it!
分享下!让我也试试!
Hey! Ow! You’re justjealous ’cause I’m pretty!
你就是嫉妒我的美丽
Don’t move.
不要动
A mosquito has chosen me as her perch.
一个蚊子在我手臂上休息
She’s so beautiful.
它真漂亮
Look, another one.
看,又一只.
And another one! Why, it’s a whole flock
又来一只!为什么,这个是一大群.
And they like me!
他们喜欢我!
They’re nuzzling my flesh with their noses.
他们用鼻子触摸我的皮肤
Now they’re, um, they’re…
现在他们,呃他们…
I think it might be a koala.
我想他可能是考拉
An evil koala.
一个邪恶的考拉
I can’t even pet it.
我都不能抚摸它
It keeps staring at me, like it’s going to eat me.
它一直盯着看我,就像要吃了我
Hello?
Nani?
Hello?
Are you there?
你还在吗?
Now, this is interesting.
现在真有趣.
What?
什么?
6-2-6 was designed to be a monster
6-2-6被设计为一个怪物
but now he has nothing to destroy.
但现在他没有去摧毁东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!