Nice to meet you, Mister…?
见到你很高兴,您叫..?
Bubbles.
Mr. Bubbles.
Bubbles先生
That’s a strange…
真奇怪的…
Yes, I know.
是的,我知道
Are you going to invite me in, Nani?
你想要请我进去吗,Nani?
Uh… I thought we could sit out here and talk
呃…我想我们还是坐在外面聊吧
I don’t think so.
我可不这么想.
Right. Uh…
好吧.呃…
(music)…It’s always crowded…
This way.
这边
(music)…You still can find some room
(music)For brokenhearted lovers to cry away their gloom
(music)You make me so lonely, baby…
Uh… wait here.
呃…在这等等.
Hey!
嘿!
So…
那个..
lemonade?
柠檬水?
Do you often leave your sister home alone?
你常留你妹妹一个人在家吗?
No. Never.
不是,绝对没有.
Well, except forjust now.
好吧,除了这次.
Uh, I had to run to the store to get some…
呃,我必须跑到商店去买♥♥点…
Oh!
啊!
You left the stove on while you were out?
你出门的时候炉子还开着?
Low heat!
小火!
Just a simmer.
只是在煨汤
Mmm!
It’s coming along great.
闻起来很不错哟.
I found that this morning.
今天早上我看到那个.
Lilo! There you are.
Lilo!你在这呀.
Honeyface…
亲…
this is Mr. Bubbles.
这是Bubbles先生.
Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴.
Your knuckles say “Cobra.”
你的手指说“眼镜蛇”
Cobra Bubbles.
眼镜蛇Bubbles
You don’t look like a social worker.
你看起来不像社工.
I’m a special classification.
我是特别部门的.
Did you ever kill anyone?
你杀过人吗?
We’re getting off the subject.
我们来换个话题吧
Let’s talk about you.
我们来谈谈你
Are you happy?
你快乐吗?
I’m adjusted.
我心情刚调整过来
I eat four food groups
我一天吃四顿
and look both ways before crossing the street
过马路看两边
and take long naps, and get disciplined.
睡一个长长的午觉,还有接受训练.
Disciplined?
训练?
Yeah. She disciplines me real good.
是的,她很会训练我
Sometimes five times a day.
有时一天五次
-With bricks.
用砖头
-No…
不是…
Bricks?
砖头?
Uh-huh, in a pillowcase.
呃,装在枕头里.
Okay! That’s enough sugar for you.
好了,这是给你准备的糖.
Why don’t you run along, you little cutie.
还不赶快跑过去,小可爱.
The other social workers just thought she was a scream.
其他社工只是认为她声音很大.
Thirsty?
口渴吗?
Let me illuminate to you the precarious situation
让我来说明一下这个不安全的状况
in which you have found yourself.
那个你自己已经知道的
I am the one they call when things go wrong
他们发现事情变坏时就会找我
and things have indeed gone wrong.
而实际是事情已经变坏了.
My friends need to be punished.
我的朋友需要被惩罚一下.
Call me next time you’re left here alone.
下次你一个人在家时打我电♥话♥
Yep.
好的
In case you’re wondering, this did not go well.
如果你想知道,这次会谈进行的不愉快.
You have three days to change my mind.
你有三天时间来改变我的想法.
-Blah.
-Eww!
Lilo!
Why didn’t you wait at the school?
为什么你不在学校等着?
You were supposed to wait there!
你应该在那等着我!
-Lilo!
Do you not understand? Do you want to be taken away?
难道你不明白吗?你想被带走吗?
Answer me!
回答我!
No!
不要
No, you don’t understand?
不是,难道你不明白吗?
No!
不要
No, what?
不要什么?
No!
不要!
You’re such a pain!
你真让我不省心
So why don’t you sell me and buy a rabbit instead?!
那你为什么不卖♥♥了我买♥♥个兔子回来?!
At least a rabbit would behave better than you!
至少兔子表现的比你好
Go ahead! Then you’ll be happy
那就去呀,然后你就高兴了
because it’ll be smarter than me, too!
而且兔子还比我聪明!
And quieter!
和安静!
You’ll like it, ’cause it’s stinky, like you!
你会喜欢它的,因为它很臭,像你!
Go to your room!
滚回你的房♥间!
I’m already in my room!
我已经在房♥间里了!
Hey.
嗨!
I brought you some pizza, in case you were hungry.
我给你做了一些比萨,如果你饿了的话.
We’re a broken family, aren’t we?
我们是一个破碎的家,对吗?
No.
不是的
Maybe, a little.
也许,一点点.
Maybe a lot.
也许不止
I shouldn’t have yelled at you.
我再也不对你大声吼了.
We’re sisters. It’s our job.
我们是姐妹,这是我们命中注定的
Yeah, well, from now on…
是啊,好吧,从现在起…
I like you better as a sister than a mom.
我喜欢把你当姐姐而不是妈妈.
Yeah?
是吗?
And you like me better as a sister
还有你更喜欢我做妹妹
than a rabbit, right?
而不是兔子,对吗?
Oh…
Oh, oh, oh, oh.
Yes.
是的
Yes, I do.
是的,真的
I hit Mertle Edmonds today.
我今天打了Mertle Edmonds
You hit her?
你打了她?
Before I bit her.
后来我咬了她.
You bit her.
你咬她.
Lilo, you shouldn’t…
Lilo,你不应该…
People treat me different.
其他人都把我当作异类.
They just don’t know what to say.
他们只是不知道说什么.
I’ll tell you what.
我来告诉你.
If you promise not to fight anymore
如果你不再打架
I promise not to yell at you, except on special occasions.
我保证不再吼你,除了一些特殊情况.
Tuesdays and bank holidays would be good.
星期二和海岸假日将会很好玩
Yeah? Would that be good?
真的,真的会很好玩?
Oh! My camera’s full again.
嗯!我的相机又要满了.
Aren’t they beautiful?
他们不漂亮吗?
A falling star!
流星!
I call it! Get out! Get out!
我先看到的!出去!出去!
I have to make a wish!
我要许愿!
Can’t you go any faster?
你不能走快点吗?
Oh, no! Gravity is increasing on me.
不好!我变重了!
No, it’s not!
没有,更本没有!
It is, too, Lilo.
太,Lilo
The same thing happened yesterday.
和昨天一样.
You rotten sister! Your butt is crushing me!
讨厌的姐姐,你屁♥股♥压着我了!
Why do you act so weird?!
为什么你看起来这么奇怪?!
It’s me again.
又是我.
I need someone to be my friend…
我需要一个朋友
someone who won’t run away.
一个不会跑开的.
Maybe send me an angel…
或许能给我一个天使…
the nicest angel you have.
最美的天使
What we when hit?
刚才我们撞上什么了?
There it is.
在这
It stay jammed under the fender.
它被卡在挡泥板下.