西
内布拉斯加
最肮脏的谋杀案
博伊德县
25BD235
2009年8月
正在进入博伊德县境内
呼叫奥尼尔 9631?
O’Neill. 9631 ?
请说 我是奥尼尔
Go ahead, O’Neill.
有人报告12号♥高速路有行人
I have a report of a walker on Highway 12,
自莫诺维向西行
westbound from Monowi.
1个行人 12号♥高速公路 自莫诺维向西行
A walker, Highway 12, westbound from Monowi.
收到 我来处理
10-4, I’ll handle it.
收到
10-4.
我们上吧
Let us go amongst them.
你好 你有身份证件吗?
Hi. Do you have some form of ID ?
有你名字的证件 请过来 好吗?
Something with your name on it ? Step over here, please ?
请把你的包带过来放这边 好吗?
Could you take your bag and lay it there for me ?
很好 把你的手像这样放上去
Good. Put your hands just like that.
你觉得你需要这样的武器吗?
Do you think you need a weapon like this ?
可以转过来 脸朝向我吗?
Can you turn and face me ?
转过来 脸朝我 我要给你拍照
Turn and face me. I’m going to take your picture.
可以把手放上面?
Could you put your hands back here for me ?
9631 奥尼尔?
9631. O’Neill ?
申请验证通缉者照片 你看到了吗?
Request 10-29 photo ID. Can you see just ? 10-29 ?
收到 9631 不是通缉者
10-4, 9631, subject is not 10-29.
收到 奥尼尔 谢谢
10-4, O’Neill. Thank you.
963 奥尼尔? -请说 9631
963. O’Neill ? – Go ahead, 9631.
我在去往基亚帕哈县边境路上 1-10-12.
I’m enroute to Keya Paha County border. 1-10-12.
白种人 20岁 女性
Caucasian, 20 years old, female.
起始里程:19,961
Starting mileage: 19,961.
收到 9631 19:52
10-4, 9631. 19:52.
你要明白 你这样很不安全
You know, it’s really not safe for you to be out like this.
这里有坏人
There’s bad people out here
你漫无目的地行走
and you’re miles and miles from nowhere.
有野生动物 还有不太注意安全行驶的司机
There’s wild animals, there’s people that aren’t safe drivers
而你远离人烟
and you’re a long way from anywhere.
越往西走 越危险
And the further west you go, the more dangerous it gets.
我要做的就是带你到县边界
What I’m gonna do is, I’m gonna take you on to the county border.
然后放你下去
That’s where I’m gonna drop you off at.
除此之外 我做不了什么了
There’s nothing else I can do for you.
等等!
Wait !
你会需要这个 晚上会变冷的
You’re gonna need this. It gets cold out here at night.
我认识杰克很久了 他脾气很暴躁
I knew Jack a long time and he’d got a helluva temper.
可是为了一个女人自杀了?
But still, to shoot yourself over a woman ?
这太愚蠢了
That’s the stupidest thing you could…
我一直觉得很糟糕 我装了弹♥药♥
I’ve always felt bad about that too. I loaded the ammo.
为了他 当他…
For him, when he…
真是个悲伤的故事
That was a sad story.
有时候这就是最大的问题 有人会因为女人而疯狂…
It’s the biggest problem sometimes. Guys get crazy over women and…
可是要说自杀
But to kill yourself ?
看看艾伦 还有其他人
Well, look what Allan’s going through,
遇到这种问题的时候 都经历了些什么
some of the others, when they go through these problems.
面对问题的时候就让自己发疯了
They let themselves get driven crazy by dealing with what it is.
我怀念达拉斯 他总是让人开怀大笑
I miss Dallas. He was always good for a laugh.
是的 像圣诞老人
Oh, he was. Looked like Santa Claus.
据我所知 他扮演过几次圣诞老人
Played Santa Claus a couple of times, as far as I know.
他一直喜欢胖姑娘 -是啊 大块头姑娘
He always liked fat girls. – Yeah, big girls.
越胖越喜欢
The bigger they were, the better he liked them.
对 是这样 -我一直不太理解
Yeah, they were. It’s true. – Never understood that.
你懂得 内布拉斯加的女人就像公共汽车
You know, in Nebraska women are like buses.
等等 你是说身材吗?
Now wait a second. You mean size-wise ?
不全是 但身材的确像公共汽车
Not that they come along all the time, but size-wise they’re like buses.
你知道怎么称呼内布拉斯加的漂亮女人吗?
Know what you call a good-looking woman in Nebraska ?
过客
Passing through.
游客
Tourist.
妈妈 我要和爸爸一起回去
Mommy, I’m gonna go back up with dad.
太美了
It’s beautiful !
真美啊 确切说像个沙堡
It’s amazing. Like sandcastles, exactly.
不过这应该是火山岩
But it’s supposed to be volcanic.
你看了那个牌匾吗?
Did you read that plaque ?
大部分沉积物是风吹过的火山灰
Most of the sediment was wind-blown volcanic ash.
火山灰风化成粘土 并变成岩石
The ash weathered into clay and turned into rock.
在此处闲逛的动物现在都灭绝了
Animals were roaming all over that are now extinct.
那就是说这里是个大墓场
So it’s a big graveyard.
石化的… 动物
Fossilized… animals.
你没事吧? 跟我过来到阴凉处 好吗?
Are you okay ? Do you want to come in the shade with me ?
过来 抓住我
Come on, grab on to me.
在阴凉里呆一会儿
Sit here in the shade for a bit.
我给你找点喝的 就回来
I’ll go get you something to drink. I’ll be back.
聚会了!
Party !
今天很多人过来帮助和支持我们的抗♥议♥活动
So today we have a lot of other people that came to help in the support
阻止安装会破坏我们水质的管道
of the protest to stop the pipeline that is gonna destroy our waters.
米德瓦坎顿-沙科皮部落的人也来了
We have the Mdewakanton Shakopee tribe that came in today
并带来了补给品
and brought supplies.
还有西塞顿部落的人
And also the Sisseton tribe…
感谢你们的支持和祈祷
Thank you for your support and prayers.
有请来自青松岭的戴夫·斯瓦罗 豪猪!
Dave Swallow from Pine Ridge. Porcupine !
上来讲几句
Come on up and share some words.
真的太好了!
This is really good !
当我看到这些帐篷和营地…
When I came down that road and I saw all these teepees and camps…
这里有一些东西让我感到很美好
There is something about here that makes me feel good.
尽管我们和山那边的白人有些矛盾
Even though we have a problem with the white man over the hill.
我真的很难 很难 很难相信任何白人
It’s really hard, hard, very hard for me to trust any white man.
那些家伙在干的事 将油…
What is that guy doing, putting the oil…
谁允许他们做的?
Who gave him the permission to do this ?
他从哪里的得到的许可…
Where did he get the permission to put…
是得到牧场主还是什么人许可
Is that a rancher or somebody’s permission to put
将管道直接铺过这里?
the pipelines right through here ?
州警在保留地做什么?
And what is the state troopers doing on the reservation ?
他们在暗地里操作着很多事
There is a lot of these things running behind the closed doors.
1934年印第安重组法案
Indian Reorganization Act of 1934.
印第安重组法案!
Indian Reorganization !
不过 我要说我们不是印第安人
But I say we are not Indians.
我们是拉科塔人 达科塔人 那科塔人
We are Lakotas, Dakotas and Nakotas.
我们是这块土地的主人
We are the landlords of this land here.
我们有协议 1825年 密苏里河协议
We have a treaty. 1825, over there, the Missouri River Treaty.
因此我们无法团结在一起
so we cannot come together.
分而治之
Divide and conquer.
孤立并控制我们中的每个人 不让我们聚集起来
To hold each and every one of us individually, not as a group.
如果我们聚集起来 他们将无法割裂我们
If we come as a group, they never can break us.
这就是他们在1868年拉勒米堡协议中的所作所为
And that’s what they did on the 1868 Fort Laramie Treaty.
违反了一切的协议是怎么来的呢?
It violated everything. And how did the treaty come about ?
因为白人勘探员在我们的土地上发现了金子
Because the white prospectors found gold in our land.
在我们的土地里 他们发现了金子
Our land. They found gold.
你必须回去做你的研究
You have to go back and do your research.
看看吧
And look at it.
看看他们对拉科塔人 达科塔人做了些什么
And you’ll see what has been done to the Lakota, Dakota Nation.
这个海龟之岛的所有民族
All the nations of this Turtle Island.
所谓的美国
The so-called United States.
还要我要面对国旗宣誓效忠?那是扯淡
And I’m gonna pledge allegiance to the flag ? That’s a bunch of bullshit.
我不会 绝不!
I ain’t. Hell no !
我不可能在自己的国家
There’s no way I’m gonna pledge allegiance
宣誓对一个外国效忠
to that foreign country in our own country here.
这里的一切是我们的 是你们的 都在这里
These are all ours, all yours, all here.
我们必须站起来…
We have to get up…
我们必须前行
and we have to go forward.
(博伊德县警)
(博伊德县警)
(落基山脉)
注意:女孩子不要搭便车
避免泪洒公路
麦蒂森·斯科特失踪
悬赏10万
(旧货店)
天黑得早了 是吧?
It sure gets dark early at night, doesn’t it ?
稍后日出时 我们最好准备好应对那些白色的东西吧
And with sunrise later, we better get ready for the white stuff too.
天气预报说今天多云

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!