Sounds good.
(爱荷华)
(密西西比河)
欢迎来到多士奇 我跟你说 克里斯…
So we welcome in Doski. And I tell you what, Chris…
我不知道我们是否需要送洗车水什么的
I don’t know if we need to give away a car wash or something.
我们得让老天爷下雨啊
We gotta make it rain.
天气预报说今天又是个热天
It’s hot again today, according to the forecast.
无论如何 都要超过37度了
Whatever it takes. We’re above triple digits again here today,
就在可预知的未来几天内
and for the foreseeable future.
总是不见一滴雨
It always seems like it’s a marathon between rains out here.
出去呆上几分钟都很难受
It’s miserable to be outside for a couple of minutes.
当然 要等到湿度上来 不过我要说
Certainly, when the humidity gets there. But I tell you what.
总会下雨的
We could use a rain one of these days.
不确定什么时候会缓解
I’m not sure when we’re gonna get some relief,
也许是10天后
maybe in the 10-day forecast,
也许很快 我不知道 超过37度了!
maybe a little relief in sight, I don’t know. Triple digits !
我们会在7点35谈谈中心区域的天气预报
We’ll talk plenty of pattern in the heartland weather forecast
尽管很糟…
coming up at 7:35. And even the lows…
我是说70年代以来最糟糕的
I mean, the lows are in the low 70s.
虽然很荒谬 但不出所料 多士奇嘛
It’s bordering on ridiculous but it’s typical, Doski.
就像你经常说的
It’s like you always tell me.
只是热的话没什么 潮湿才让人受不了
It’s one thing to be warm, but the humidity makes it unbearable.
微笑吧!
你妈妈选择了生活
微笑吧 你妈妈选择了生活
上帝与你同在
与你的灵同在
出生在一个有机会完成刚刚完成的事
You know, it is great… It is great to be born into a country
真是一件幸事
where we have that opportunity to do what we just did.
现在听我说
Please listen to me right now.
我们成家 我们工作
We start a family, we work a job.
我们的生活似乎很匆忙
It seems like we live life in a hurry,
看看我们能做多少事 能挣多少钱
to see how much we can get done, how much money we can make.
这没什么错 我们要养活…
There’s nothing wrong with that. We want to provide
家人和朋友 我们想要最好的
for our friends and our family. We want the best we can have.
不过我向你保证 无论你获得了多少物质
But I promise you, no matter what material things you got,
无论挣了多少钱 你都已经是最棒的
no matter how much money you make, you’ve already got the best of the best
因为你我有很多共同点 甚至我们彼此不相识
Because you and I have a lot in common and you don’t even know me.
我跟你一样 蒙上帝赐福
I’m just like you, I’ve been blessed by God
出生于这样一个有机会 有自♥由♥
to be born into a country where we have the chance, the freedom,
每一天都可以选择自己生活方式的国家
and the opportunity to do every day what we choose of our lives.
每一天我们都可以自己选择 无论今天还是明天
We make of our day, today, just like we do tomorrow.
我们都可以选择
It’s our choice.
我的梦想是由我下面介绍的男男女♥女♥实现的
My dream is made possible by the men and women I want to introduce.
如果你身边有退伍军人 如果你曾为美国服役
If we’ve got any veterans, if you have served the United States of America,
今晚帮一个忙 如果你去过伊♥拉♥克♥
do me a favor tonight. If you’ve been in Iraq,
阿富汗斯坦 越南或者参加过二战…
Afghanistan, Vietnam or World War…
不介意是哪里 也不在意原因是什么
we don’t care where, we don’t care why.
如果你曾经为美国服务过 请起立并站好
If you have served the United States, please stand up and remain standing.
给我们一个机会在独♥立♥日的周末
Give us an opportunity on our Independence weekend
让我们亲眼看看我们的英雄们
to look a true American hero in the eye.
先生女士们 看看你的周围 这些站着的男人和女人
Ladies and gentlemen, look around you. The men and women that are standing
就是我们美国… 为自♥由♥而战斗过的勇士
in your very midst are the freedom fighters
of the United States of America.
现在请大家和他们站在一起
Now do me a favor and stand up with them
致以他们应得的敬意和认可
and give them the recognition they deserve.
告诉他们 上帝保佑美国!
Tell ’em: “God bless the USA !”
快 贝西
C’mon, Bessy !
等等
Hey, wait !
宝贝儿
Hi, sugar.
你知道去松鼠巷的路 怎么走吗?
Do you know how I can get to… it’s called Squirrel Lane ?
这里是美洲獾路 按理说两条路是相连的
This is Badger Road, it makes sense they’re connected.
我都快疯了 这些路看起来没啥两样
I’m going crazy out here, all this stuff looks the same to me.
还有 我不是…
And I’m not…
你不是本地人 对吧?
You’re not from around here, are you ?
不好意思
Excuse me.
好吧 不管怎样 祝你愉快
Okay, whatever. Have a good one.
宝贝儿 又是我
Hey, sugar, it’s me again.
等等 等一下 天真热 来一杯汽水?
Wait, wait ! It’s hot, it’s hot. You want a soda pop ?
汽水 很好喝的 喝吧
Soda pop, yummy yummy ! C’mon !
真的?
Oh, really ?
这是美洲獾路 你知道美洲獾吧?
This is Badger Road and you know about badgers, right ?
个头很小的动物
They’re mean little animals.
你想用铁锹杀死美洲獾 却被铁锹敲了屁♥股♥
You try to kill a badger with a shovel, you wind up with a shovel up your ass.
你聋吗?
Are you deaf ?
妈的…
Mother !
妈的
Fuck !
宝贝儿?
Sugar ?
宝贝儿
Sugar !
生日快乐!
内特·乔什
愿圣诞老人找到你
爸爸和妈妈
邦迪创可贴
止痛药
大家好 我是吉姆·汤普森 有一天有人问:
Hi, everybody, I’m Jim Thompson. Someone asked the other day:
“你小时候最喜欢的快餐是什么?”
“What was your favorite fast food when you were growing up ?”
“我们小时候没有快餐”
“We didn’t have fast food when I was growing up,”
我跟他说 “做饭总是很慢的”
I informed him. “All the food was slow.”
“得了 你在哪儿吃的饭?”
“Come on ! Where did you eat ?”
“有个地方叫做家” 我解释说
“There was a place called at home,” I explained.
妈妈每天做饭 当爸爸下班回家后
Mom cooked every day. When Dad got home from work,
我们在餐厅桌子边坐在一起
we sat down together, at the dining room table.
如果我不喜欢她放在我盘子里的东西
If I didn’t like what she put on my plate,
会让我一直坐在那里 直到我喜欢为止
I was allowed to sit there until I did like it.
我家是不会买♥♥披萨的 不过会买♥♥牛奶
Pizzas were not delivered to our home, but milk was.
报纸都是男孩们递送的 所有男孩们都会送报纸
All newspapers were delivered by boys and all boys delivered newspapers.
在我19岁前 我家都没有电视机
We didn’t have a television in our house until I was 19.
当然是黑白电视机
It was of course black and white.
播放完国歌♥和上帝赞美诗后
The station went off the air at midnight
电视台到了午夜就不播了
after playing the national anthem and a poem about God.
电影明星是闭着嘴接吻的 至少电影里是这样
Movie stars kissed with their mouths shut, at least in the movies.
没有电影评级 因为…
There were no movie ratings, because
所有电影都是认真负责制♥作♥的 是为了让每个人都能观赏
all movies were responsibly produced for everyone to enjoy viewing.
长大后就跟以前不一样了 对吧?
Growing up isn’t quite what it used to be, is it ?
准备好雨伞 马上要下雨了
Get your umbrella ready, folks, it’s gonna get wet around here.
另外 还会有或多或少的冰雹
And we may even see a little or a lotta hail too.
我们的预测是80年代中期的高点
Our forecast calls for highs in the mid 80s,
今晚低于60年代中期 明天是70年代高点
lows in the mid 60s tonight. Tomorrow, highs in the 70s.
没错 看来我们终于等到期盼已久的雨
Yeah, looks like we finally get some long-awaited rain,
中西部有零星阵雨 局部有可能出现雷雨
scattered showers across the mid-west, chances of isolated thunderstorms.
有些地区会有暴雨
Now some of these could get nasty with a whole bunch of rain.
局部甚至会有冰雹
Even hail in some parts.
带上你的移♥动♥电♥话♥ 可能会有洪水警报
Have your mobile phones with you. There might be flash flood warnings.
你知道他们说什么吗?
You know what they say…
等上五分钟就会有变化
Wait five minutes and things could change.
我们就会见识
And that’s what we’re gonna see around here.
不只是今天 还有将来很多的日日夜夜
Not just today, but for many days and nights to come.
衣物捐赠箱
好了 距离最后一场德比赛还有15分钟
Okay ! It’s gonna be about 15 minutes till Final Derby time.
将有六辆车进入决赛
We’re gonna have six cars in the finals.
这不会是一场令人欣慰的德比赛
We’re not gonna have a Consolation Derby
因为太多人的车都无法启动了
because too many people cannot get their cars running.
参加决赛的是 本·布斯
So your people in the finals are gonna be Ben Booth,
另外两个人还不确定
and I’m not sure who the other two are.
反正不是荣·温特伯格 他的车还没修好
Not Ron Winterberg. He can’t get his car fixed.
消防员准备好了吗?
Are the firemen ready ?
开始数三: 一
On the count of three: one,
二、三 启动
two, three, rumble !
2016年度冠军已经诞生
There you have your 2016 winner !
亚军是:伦特里车队的钱斯·埃尔德
And the second place: Chance Jenson from Lentry.
第三名:詹纳·埃尔德
And in third place: Janner Elder from Winner.
好了 今晚有一场帐篷舞会
Okay, tonight there’s a dance down in front of the tent,
明晚这里有舞会 明晚有牛仔竞技 周六晚有牛仔竞技
A dance here tomorrow night, rodeo tomorrow night, rodeo Sunday night…
就这些
So there you go !
顺道 我们祝布兰登·阿普戴克生日快乐
By the way, happy birthday to Brandon Updike.
布兰登 全家人祝你18岁生日快乐
From your family on your 18th birthday. Brandon, happy birthday !
密苏里河
内布拉斯加州界线