我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
早安 有你喜欢的滴滤咖啡
Good morning! They are brewed French press, just like you like it.
棒棒哒
Em, awesome.
希望你已饿了 我做了蔬菜煎蛋饼和一些荷叶饼
Hope you are hungry. I made a vegetable frittata and some flounced pancakes.
快下来吧
Come on down.
还要咖啡吗
More coffee?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
这很好吃
This is delicious.
埃萨明天早上八点就会回来
Esa will be here tomorrow at 8 a.m.,
所以卡琳娜会给你做今天的晚餐 那午餐
so Corrina’s gonna make you dinner tonight, lunch…
我可以自己做
I can feed myself.
别忘了维生素
Don’t forget your vitamins.
非要走吗
Why do you have to go?
一定是卡琳娜来了
Must be Corrina.
她正在整理行李
She is just getting herself unpacked.
你想去散个步什么的吗
Do you wanna go for a walk or something?
我想我得走了
I think I should probably get going.
好吧
Right.
啊 对了 这是给你的
Oh, this is for you.
这是什么
What is it?
我做了一些香蒜面包和你喜欢的零食
I made some pané with fresh pesto,
你可以带在路上吃
and some of that crispy you will like for your trip.
谢谢你 雷吉
Thanks, Reggie.
好了
Oh… well.
嗯
Yeah.
卡琳娜是个很好的人
Corrina is very nice.
嗯 她看起来很和善
Yeah she seems great.
她告诉我她也喜欢下棋
She also likes play chess she told me.
嗯
Cool.
你妈妈27号♥就会回来 她今晚会打你电♥话♥
Um… your mom’s back on the 27th and she’s gonna call you tonight.
埃萨 明天会回来 所以
Esa’s back tomorrow morning, so…
我知道 别担心
I know. Don’t worry.
直接去爱德华州吗
Straight on to Idaho then?
我现在还不太清楚
I’m not too sure about that right now.
我想我需要回家一段时间 重新找寻自我 振作
I think I need to go home for a while, regroup, yeah, gather myself.
有时候那是最好的 重新开始 重新认识自己
Sometimes that’s the best thing, regroup, take stock.
认识你真的很好
It’s been really nice getting to know you.
我也是
You too.
真的很难相信我和你只相处了几个月
It’s hard to believe it’s only been a couple of months.
感觉我像认识了你一辈子
I feel like I’ve known you…
此时此刻 我有很多话 很多事
I have all these words, these things…
想和你分享
things I feel I need to say to you, only now.
一些我过去没有勇气说的话
Something I don’t know the capacity to speak.
你知道我不可能永远陪着你
I couldn’t stay forever, you know.
这些都只是暂时的
There’s only supposed to be a temporary thing.
嗯 我知道
It’s okay.
做个好孩子
Be a good boy.