它把我从南边带到北边
It took me from the, uh… South Side to the North Side.
是我从畜拦到黄金海岸的护照
It was my passport…from the stockyards to the Gold Coast.
它让我得到我所想要的 一直到现在
It got me everything I wanted… up to now.
别跟穷♥人♥瞎混了
Quit slummingl
要不要玩几把 瑞特 没问题
– How about a few hands, Ritt? – Huh? Suits me fine.
帮我弄一下 我来帮你 康妮
– Do this up for me. – Connie, I’ll fix it for you.
来吧 瑞特
Come on, Ritt.
考威 我欠你多少钱
Kovac, how much do I owe you? Twelve thousand bucks.
12000元 只是暂时的 我会赚回来的
Merely temporary, my friend. I’ll get it back.
-说定了 -发牌吧 看起来像碎冰
– Deal ’em. – Looks like bits of ice.
我希望如此
I wish they were.
它只是几片水晶化的碳
They’re really nothing but a few pieces of carbon,
只是高压结晶而已
crystallized under high pressure at great heat.
也没错 如果以科学眼光看它
Quite so, if you want to be scientific about it.
我是个深信科学的人
I’m a great believer in science.
比如说 像眼泪
Like tears, for instance.
不过是水和少许氧化钠
They’re nothing but H20 with a trace of sodium chloride.
他喜欢你 但却恨这手镯 你必须把它解决掉
He likes you, but he hates the bracelet. You will have to get rid of it.
-手镯 -嗯
– The bracelet? – Mm-hmm.
15年来 它一直带给我好运
I’ve worn it for 15 years. It’s brought me nothing but good luck.
但他恨它
He hates it.
我不会为任何事或 任何人脱下它
I wouldn’t take it off for anything or anybody in the world.
在波士顿杨氏饭店
In the old days, there was a place in Boston, Young’s Hotel,
有最好的餐厅
had the best restaurant in the world.
但不会比芝加哥亨利西 咖啡厅好
Bet it wasn’t any better than Henrici’s Coffee House in Chicago.
费城的钉书匠是 对你来说很好
Or Bookbinder’s in Philly that was food for you.
在幕尼黑有一家叫劳伯的餐厅
There, it’s fixed! In Munich, there is a place called Lorber’s.
-最有名的一道菜是焖烧肉 -焖烧肉
– Their specialty is pot roast. – Pot roast.
杨氏餐厅的菜单有 150页之多
Young’s used to have a menu 150 pages long.
150页吃的 天啊
Yes, sir, 150 solid pages of eatments,
还有 哦 多少吃的啊
and, oh, boy, what eatments.
在纽奥良安东尼餐厅吃过吗
Ever eat in Antoine’s in New Orleans?
无法跟杨氏餐厅比
Can’t compare with Young’s.
你从未吃过那样的菜 特别是海鲜
You never tasted such food in your life ‘specially seafood.
清蒸蛤蜊滴着融化的奶油
Steamed clams dripping with melted butter,
龙虾 加特殊白酒调味汁
lobsters lobsters fa la Newburg with a special white wine sauce…
-瑞特 闭嘴 -怎么了
– Ritt, shut up! – What’s wrong?
别再说吃的了
Stop jabbering about food!
我们失去所有的补品 全是因为你的疏忽
Isn’t it enough we’ve lost all our supplies through your carelessness?
-疏忽 -没错 你愚昧的疏忽
– Carelessness? – Yes, stupid, criminal carelessness!
但不是我负责食物部分
But it wasn’t me. I wasn’t in charge of the food.
是乔负责的
The commissary was Joe’s job.
你这个鼠辈 想怪罪于乔
You dirty rat, trying to shift the blame onto Joe.
-或许是我的 -不 不是你的错
– Maybe it was my f… – No, it wasn’t!
他看到暴风雨要来
You should have seen the storm coming!
亲爱的康妮 你到底怎么了
My dear Connie, what’s the matter with you?
她只是饥饿了
She’s all right, just a little bit hungry.
你在吼什么 这会让你的新书
What are you squawking about? It’ll make a swell chapter.
增加彩的一章 亲身挨饿的感觉
“How It Feels to Be Starving”, first-person, singular.
饥饿 口渴皆是写作的好题材
Those are good things to write about, hunger and thirst.
如果你真的来自后院
If you really come from back of the yard…
考威 你为何不杀威利
Kovac, why don’t you kill Willi?
你一直说你要杀他
Why don’t you cut his throat, like you said you would?
我告诉你为什么 你不够强壮
I’ll tell you why! You’re not strong enough!
他是钢做的 我们只是血肉之躯
He’s made of iron! The rest of us are just flesh and blood
我们不是血肉之躯吗
hungry flesh and blood, and thirsty!
你可以把那雪茄屁♥股♥丢掉吗
For the love of Mike, will you throw that ratty cigar stub away?
为什么 烦到你了吗
Why should I? Does it annoy you?
没错 看你嚼它 让我紧张
Yes, it makes me nervous watching you chew on it all the time.
但它让我感觉很舒服
Well, it makes me feel good.
哦 你感觉很好 对吧 好的 很好
Oh, you feel good, do you? That’s fine. Fine!
瑞特 你值多少钱
Ritt, how much money are you worth?
我不知道 足够买♥♥你100次
Enough to buy and sell you a million times!
-增加赌注如何 -悉听尊便
– How about raising the ante? – Anything you say.
-现在起睹注是100美元 -悉听尊便
– From now on, each stick is $100. – Anything you say.
-说定了 -悉听尊
– Deal ’em! – Anything you…
-你拥有多少家工厂 -那干♥你♥什么事
– How many factories do you own, Ritt? – What business is that of yours?
我只是在想我们回家后 我可能会有家工厂
I was just thinking by the time we get home, I might own one of them.
我下100
Bet a hundred.
加100美元
Raise a hundred.
-继续 -你有几张牌
– Stay. – How many cards do you want?
-3张 -3张给你 3张给庄家
– Three. – Three to you! Three to the dealer.
我在想你的一家飞机工厂
Think I’ll go for one of your airplane plants.
我有我的主意 我不要一家工厂
I’ve got ideas of my own about how to run a factory.
我想要一个劳工管理委员会
– Yeah, into the ground. – I’ll have a labour-management committee.
每周举♥行♥会议
We’ll hold a meeting every week. And first…
你在告诉我如何经营 我的工厂
Are you trying to tell me how to run my own factories?
不是每一家 只是我将赢得的那家
Not all of them, just the one I’m gonna own.
-再下100美元 -开牌 皇后
– Bet a hundred. – I’ll see you! Queens.
国王
Kings.
实在很奇怪 你如何一直赢
You know, it’s mighty funny how you keep winning all the pots.
我很幸运
I’m a lucky gl-IV-
我希望我拥有一副新牌
Well, just the same I wish we had a new deck of cards.
再给我一叠筹码
Give me another stack of chips.
-再给1000元 -该你做庄
– That’s another thousand. – Your deal.
-抱歉 瑞特 -你要加入
– Sorry, Ritt. – Cut you in?
我的信用还好吗
My credit still good?
-你的手镯 -不 谢了
– Well, uh, your bracelet. – No, thanks.
-此数是什么 -13 500
– What’s the score? – $13,500!
-增加赌注如何 -是你的死期
– How about raising the ante? – It’s your funeral.
-每人1000元 -对
– Thousand dollars apiece? – Right.
对
Okay.
我开始下1000元赌注
I’ll open for a thousand.
我再加2000元
Raise you two.
我再加2000元
I’ll raise you two.
好
Call.
多少张
How many?
二张牌
Two cards.
有一天你会学到 不相配的牌没用
Someday you’ll learn it doesn’t pay to hold a kicker
如果你活得够久
if you live long enough.
只是不让吝啬鬼得逞
Just to keep the pikers out.
-我再下5000 -找到相配的牌了
– I’ll bet five. – Matched your kicker, huh?
睹注是5000
Five’s the bet.
接受或闭嘴
Put up… or shut up.
再下5000
And raise you five.
考威 现在你才有胆量玩
Kovac, now you’re talking my language.
这是我一直在等待的时刻
This is the moment I’ve been waiting for.
你要倒霉了 我们待会再记帐
I have got you over a barrel we’ll do the bookkeeping later.
我跟5000元
I’ll see your five,
再加你手中所有的筹码
and I’ll raise you…
加上我欠你的钱
all the chips you’ve got, plus all the money I owe you.
看起来这次玩得过火了
Kovac, looks as if you’ve stepped out of your class this time.
瑞顿浩斯 你有什么牌
See you, Rittenhouse. What have you got?
我有
I’ve got…
那是我的钱 你不可能赢过我
That was my pot. You couldn’t possibly beat me.
-我有三头及一对 -而我有四张2
– I have a full house. – And I had four deuces.
我怎么知道 你应该知道的 是你做的牌
How do I know you had four deuces?
而且也在牌上做记号♥
You ought to know. You made the cards, didn’t you?
牌做假
And you marked ’em too!
你耍诈
They are crooked, and you are crooked!
下雨了
It’s raining!
-下雨了 -下雨了
– It’s raining! – It’s raining!
去拿帆
Get the sail!
-给你 -很好
– Here. – That’s right.
当鱼雷击中船时 我在驾驶舱
I was at the wheel when she hit.
我的值班快结束
My watch was just about over…
我正准备要去喝一杯热茶
and I was goin’ down for some hot java.
当船被炸沉时
When she keeled over…
警报器大响
the siren was screamin’.
就像人类一样 她在叫喊
Like a human being she was screamin’.