别管那行李了 开始舀水
Never mind about that baggage! Start bailing!
-你会德语 -我当然会德语
– You speak English! – Of course I speak English!
我们能保持飘浮吗
Can we stay afloat?
那些浮力箱会让我们保持飘浮
Those buoyancy tanks’ll hold us up.
啊 我的皮箱
Oh! My suitcase!
拿那个
Get that, somebody!
瑞顿浩斯 捆紧食物
Rittenhouse! Lash down that food!
我们的粮食丢了
There go our rations.
我们的水补给也丢了
There goes our water supply.
小心
Look out!
我们不如一块沉下去 康妮
We might as well go down together, eh, Connie?
-我吹得如何 威利 -不错 瑞特
– How am I doin’, Willi? – Fine, Ritt! Fine!
你是个很好的伴奏者
You’re a born accompanist.
你没有弹错一个音 几乎没有
You didn’t make a single mistake, hardly.
我懂 在这一般
Yeah, I know what you mean. Right in here.
耶 就是那里
Yea h, that’s it.
瑞特 你是个天生的伴奏者
Ritt, you’re a born accompanist.
我们都是天生的伴奏者
We’re all born accompanists.
我吹得如何 威特
“How’d I do, Willi?”
你在笑什么 你这笨蛋
What are you laughing at, you silly goon?
给你写书用的
That’s one for the book your book.
只是你写了 他们不会相信
Only, when you write it, they won’t believe it.
我们的敌人 一个战俘
Our enemy our prisoner of war.
现在我们都是他的囚犯 他控制这条船
Now, we’re his prisoners, and he’s gauleiter of the boat,
唱着德国催眠曲给我们听 同时划向补给船去
singin’ German lullabies to us while he rows us to his supply ship
以及集中营
and a concentration camp.
告诉他们 这有多好笑 威利
Tell ’em, Willi! Tell ’em how funny it is.
那并不好笑 很合乎逻辑
That isn’t funny. It’s logical.
现在我们被吹离航线
Now that we’ve been blown off our course,
得花上数周才到百慕大
it would take us weeks to get to Bermuda.
的确很逻辑给船是唯一机会
Certainly. It’s perfectly logical. The supply ship was our only chance.
我宁愿冒被鲨鱼吃掉的危险
You know how I feel about that. I’d rather take my chances with the sharks.
但没有食物和水 他不会成功的
But he’ll never make it.
你想
Without food and water,
他能划多久
how long do you think he can keep on rowing like this?
足够达到我的目标 考威先生
Long enough, Mr Kovac, to reach my objective.
你的确 威利
Are you sure, Willi?
或许我们之中最好有人相信他
Maybe one of us should had better try to relieve him at the oars.
没有必要
That’s not necessary.
-我可以帮你划一下 -不用 我来划
– Maybe I can take over for a while. – Never mind, I’ll row.
你怎么能不断地划下去
How can you keep on rowing, Willi, hour after hour?
我们连一根桨都抬不动
The rest of us can hardly lift an oar.
他们优良品种
It’s the master race – the Herrenvolk!
-他们无所不能 -我开始要相信了
– Didn’t you know they can do anything? – I’m beginning to believe it.
归功于正常的起居生活
Right living is what does it.
正如法国人所说的
Or, as the French say, “Qui tet se couche bien se porte.”
你也会说法文
Sacre bleu! You speak French, also!
我在巴黎住过
Yes, I spent some time in Paris.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
刚开始上船时为何不说英语 威利
Tell me, Willi. Why didn’t you speak English when you first got on the boat?
我不知道我是否能相信你们
Well, you see, I didn’t know then whether I could trust you or not.
你好 施密特先生吗
Wie gehts, Herr Schmidt?
姓氏是史密斯
Name is Smith!
好 史密斯先生 你今天感觉如何
All right, Mr Smith. How do you feel today?
跟昨天一样 口渴
Same as yesterday thirsty!
史都华 我们的军官长有何进展
Well, steward, anything from the commissary yet?
-连轻咬饵都没有 -继续努力
– Not even a nibble. – Well, keep on trying.
如果你钓到一些鱼 我们便有食物加饮料了
If you catch some fish, you’ll not only have food, but drink.
在生鱼里总有些新鲜的水
When you chew raw fish, there’s always a little fresh water.

Water.
有一片乌云
There’s that cloud.
今天是打球的好日子
What a day for a ball game.
可看的是圣路易球队
St. Louie’s the team to watch this year.
如果我们有饵的话
If we only had some bait.
-圣路易队有好的击球手 -一整天了
– St. Louie’s got hitters. – It’s been there all day.
看看史坦谬塞尔的打法
Stan Musial’s been cloutin’ ’em out.
泰考如何 他也很不错
How about Ty Cobb? He’s pretty good too.
-我有些很好的照片 -好
– Got some A-1 pitchers. – Yeah.
如果道奇队有像厄尼邦尼伟
If the Dodgers only had a guy like Ernie Bonham, or even Johnnie Humphries.
这样的球员傎得看的是 匹兹堡队
Pittsburgh’s the team to watch.
只比圣路易队低17分
Only 17 points below St. Louis.
如果我们打败海盗队圣路易队
If we beat the Pirates and St. Louis loses to Boston…
-嘿 考威 -什么事
– Hey, Kovac. – Yeah?
你认为今天谁帮匹兹堡队 担任投手
Who do you think’ll pitch for Pittsburgh today?
我不知道 我从未看过球赛
I don’t know! I haven’t been following the games much this season.
我想道奇队会用韦特
Probably Wyatt for the Dodgers, Sewell for the Pirates.
海盗队会用索威 大概是索威 盖斯
Yeah. Probably Sewell, Gus.
-我想我会带罗丝去 -去哪
– I think I’ll take Rosie. – Where to, Gus?
雅贝田
Ebbets Field.
今天下午会是一场精彩的球赛
It’s gonna be a good game this afternoon.
瑞特
Ritt!
你又脱线了
He’s off the beam again.
威利 再来一首歌♥如何
Well, Willi, how about another song, eh?
当然 我的朋友 你想听什么
Certainly, my friend. What would you like to hear?
你记得 野玫瑰吗
You think you can remember “R6slein auf der Heide”?
当然 当然 那是那一首
– Sure, sure! Which one was that? – I Dada-di-dadi-dada…
哦 好 我知道了 好的 等一等
Oh, yeah! I know that one, all right! Now, wait a minute!
-好的 -知道了
– All right! – I got it!
瑞特
Ritt?
-你知道 -你是说那首《我怎能离开》
– Do you know “Treue Liebe”? – You mean, uh, “How can I leave…”
-没错 -当然
– That’s right. – Sure!
史坦利 为什么老喜欢那样做
Stanley, why do you like to do that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不能再唱了 让我口好干
I can’t sing anymore. Makes me dry.
那些云越来越黑了吗
Doesn’t it look to you as if those clouds are darkening up?
在中间部分
At the centre, a bit.
那些云真会下雨
Those really are rain clouds this time.
-我希望如此 看在盖斯的份上 -对
– I hope so. For Gus’s sake. – That’s right.
让我喘一口气好吗
Why don’t you give me a break, Lu?
盐只会让你更口渴
The salt’ll only make you thirstier.
还不如去吸一口毒药
You might just as well sip poison.
B·M 她名字的缩写比其他的还大
“B.M.” Her initials are larger than the others.
她是最后一个还是第一个
Was she the last… or the first?
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
你不会告诉我 嗯
So you won’t talk, huh?
波特太太 你这手表是哪来的
Where’d you get the handcuff, Mrs Porter?
你可叫我康妮
You may call me Connie.
暴风雨时你这样叫过我 记得吗
You did once during the storm, remember?
你说 嗯
You said, uh…
我们不如一块沉下去 康妮
“We might as well go down together, eh, Connie?”
我喜欢你说康妮的方式
I liked the way you said Connie.
告诉我关于这个手镯
It was like a sock in the jaw.
那是显然说明
Tell me about the bracelet.
你要我们一块像那样死去
That was a dead giveaway, you know, darling,
我希望可以一起死
wanting us to die together like that.
死在一块要比活在一块更认真
Dying together is even more personal than living together.
-你为那手镯付出什么代价 -没有
– What’d you pay for the bracelet? – Nothing.
以物易物
Barter?
你真没格调 亲爱的
You’re a low person, darling, obviously out of the gutter.
显然地 你出身贫穷
Maybe that’s why I’m attracted to you.
-或许这是为什么我被你所吸引 -脱贫
– Maybe that’s why you’re attracted to me. – Quit slumming.
有趣的是 我也来自贫民窟
Funny part of it is, I’m from the same gutter.
记得你
Remember when you first got on the boat,
刚上船时说过
you said you used to work in the, uh…
曾在芝加哥屠宰场包装部工作
the packing house section in Chicago?
我也是从那儿来的
Well, I came from there too.
南边
South Side?
艾希兰大道 别人的后院
Ashland Avenue… back of the yards.
一直在那 直到我得到这个
And I lived there until I got this.
对我有如奇迹般
It worked miracles for me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!