考威 我欠你5万块
Kovac, my boy I owe you fifty grand.
忘了那最后一把吧 瑞特
Forget that last hand, Ritt.
绝不会忘记
I will never forget that last hand.
别傻了 我们会找出方法
Don’t be silly, darling!
来扣他的所得税的
He’ll find a way to take it off his income tax.
-没关系 没关系 -别忘了
– Not at all! Not at all! – And don’t forget…
-你欠我一个手镯 -是的
– You owe me a bracelet. – Yows’m!
-及打字机 -当然
– And a typewriter! – Sure!
-还有照像机 -记得
– And a camera! – You bet!
还有 请看
And… Look!
-谢谢 -他的手臂 脱下他的外套
– Danke schen. – It’s his arm. Let’s get his coat off!
等等 你们忘了威利吗
Hey, wait a minute! Have you forgotten about Willi already?
这不同啊 他受伤了
Ritt, this is different! The kid’s wounded.
把他丢回去
Throw him back!
别傻了 他是那么无助 他只是个孩子
Don’t be silly, darling. He’s… He’s helpless. He’s only a baby.
这孩子有一个玩具
The baby has a toy.
-我该搜查他的 -看到了吗
– I should’ve frisked him. – You see?
看你不能把他们当人看
You can’t treat them as human beings. You’ve got to exterminate them!
放轻松 瑞特 他会被妥当处置
Easy, Ritt! He’ll be taken care of.
他说你不是要杀他吗
He says, “Aren’t you going to kill me?”
船来之前 必须先固定好手臂
I’ll have to tie this up till the ship’s doctor takes care of it.
你不是要杀我吗
“Aren’t you going to kill me?”
你要如何对付像这样的人
What are you gonna do with people like that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我在想艾葛莉太太及她的婴儿
I was thinking of Mrs Higley and her baby.
还有盖斯
And Gus.
或许他们可回答这问题
Well, maybe they can answer that.