博尔特先生,我们是律师
Wait a minute. This is still my house!
等一下,这还是我的房♥子!
I want everybody out!
Do you hear me? Out!
你们都给我出去!听见没有?出去!
Yeah! Yeah, you heard him!
Get out of here!
是的,你们听到了!滚出去!
Please. Stay where you are.
Thank you.
大家先别动,谢谢
I’m sorry. You got it all wrong.
This isn’t your house anymore.
对不起,你弄错了,这不再是你的房♥子
I’m afraid you’ve been declared
non compos mentis.
你刚才的表现显得有些精神失常
You see,
when you lost your mind…
你知道,当你失去理智时…
you lost everything.
你就失去了一切
When you gave us power of attorney…
当你授予我们代理人♥权♥力时
we did what was best for everyone.
我们竭尽所能地做好,为所有人
I bought this house at a public auction.
我在公开的拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥的这所房♥子
I just couldn’t stand the thought…
我恐怕不能让陌生人
of strangers living here.
住在这里
I’ve been living in garbage…
我一直住在垃圾堆里
with rats…
和老鼠一起…
for a month…
有一个月时间…
and now I have nothing?
但现在却一无所有?
Nothing?! Not even my house?!
一无所有?连房♥子也没有了?!
Well, you’re not getting these!
no. They’re by Cellini.
这个不能给你!不能,这是切利尼牌的
I bought them. I bought them
from the Vatican.
这是我买♥♥的,从维蒂肯买♥♥的
I got a good price.
价钱很不错
My Van Gogh!
我的凡高!
Come on, Dr. Gachet, We’re leaving!
来吧,咖谢医生,我们走!
My wine! Hey!
我的葡萄酒!嘿!
Chateau Lafite!
拉菲堡!
Rodin!
罗丹!
My tapestry!
我的挂毯!
I’m not leaving without
my “Rape of the Sabine Women.”
还有我的《劫持萨宾妇女》
All right, now, Goddard, stop.
Please, stop. This is pathetic.
行了,戈达德。住手吧,这样很可悲
-Get out of my way.
-Fine, fine.
滚开。 好,好
Yeah! And we’ll be back
for the rest later!
我们还会回来拿剩下的!
Hey, hey! Let go!
嘿!放开我!
I’ve got her!
这是我的!
No! My Van Gogh!
不,我的凡高!
This is pathetic, isn’t it?
可悲的家伙,不是吗?
Very.
非常
Pepto.
佩普托
I’m not Pepto!
我不是佩普托!
First thing I gotta do is make
a list of everything I had–
首先我要对我所有的资产列一个清单
cash, stocks, bonds, investments…
现金,股票,债券,投资…
real estate, foreign holdings.
地♥产♥,国外资产
I can get it back.
I can get it all back.
我可以要回来的,全部要回平
I gotta make some calls,
reestablish my line of credit.
我要打电♥话♥,重新建立我的信用
That’s all I have to do.
They’ll take my calls.
这就是我要做的,他们会接我的电♥话♥的
Why shouldn’t they take my calls?
I’m Goddard Bolt.
为什么不接我的电♥话♥呢,我是戈达德博尔特!
I was the richest man in the world!
The richest!
我是世界上最富有的人!最富的!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
-Shut up!
-Who are you?
闭嘴!你是谁?
I’m J. Paul Getty!
I was the richest man in the world!
我是J.保罗.盖蒂,世界上曾经最富有的人!
You don’t see me ranting
and raving about it, do you?
你没有看到我在发火吗?
-No! I took my losses!
-What losses?
不!我损失惨重!什么损失?
during the crash, the clash, the smash!
在金融风暴中,在竞争中,在经营不善中!
Listen to me. You’re not J. Paul Getty.
听我说,你不是保罗.盖蒂
You are a pathetic, broken-minded little bum.
你只是个可怜的落魄的小人物
ln your mind, you think you’re
J. Paul Getty, but you’re not.
你自认为是保罗.盖蒂,但你不是
Whilst I, on the other hand,
am Goddard Bolt…
另一方面,我是戈达德.博尔特
a genuine financial giant.
一个真正的金融巨头
So am l.
我也是
-You’re not.
-I am.
你不是。我是
-Wait. Come with me.
-Where are we going?
等一下,跟我来去?我们去哪?
Over here. Let’s talk.
到这来,我们谈谈
Now, look. Let’s be reasonable.
好吧,让我们讲讲道理
There’s an enormous difference between us.
我们之间有巨大鸿沟
Even though in your twisted mind
you think you’re rich…
虽然在你扭曲的心中你认为自己很富有
you’re really not.
但实际上你不是
On the other hand, because of
my serious understanding
另一方面,由于对世界经济的正确判断
of the world of finance,
I have amassed $6.4 billion!
我赚了6.4亿美元!
And I have amassed 6.5.
我赚了6.5亿
-You didn’t.
-I did.
你没有。我有
Wait!
等等
Look.

Wait a minute.
Let me show you something.
等下,我给你看样东西
-What?
-This.
什么?这个
-Look, I don’t want to hurt you.
-You don’t?
我并不想伤害你。是吗?
No. lt’s just that it’s important to me…
不,只是这对我很重要…
that you understand.
你懂的
I guess it doesn’t make
any difference who’s richer.
谁更富有并没有什么区别
Well, forget about it.
好吧,忘掉它吧
Oh, God, thanks…
谢天谢地
’cause I’m really richer,
but I don’t–
我应该更富有,但我并不——
What’s the matter with you?
You’re gonna kill this man!
你疯了吗?你会杀了他!
I’m sorry. I’m very sorry.
对不起,非常对不起
lt was a temporary loss
of sanity. I’m fine now.
我只是暂时失去了理智,现在没事了
Please forgive me.
I don’t know why I did that.
请原谅,我也不知道为什么这样
I’m so sorry. Please.
I meant no harm. lt was just–
非常对不起,我并没有恶意
Let me apologize. I apologize.
我向你道歉,我道歉
Sorry. I’m sorry.
Good day. Good day.
对不起,对不起,祝您愉快
-Are you all right?
-Yeah.
你没事吧?我很好
But whatever you do, don’t ever
argue money with that man.
但是无论你干什么,不要和那个人斤斤计较
Why did he attack you?
他为什么打你?
I don’t know.
Maybe it’s because I’m richer.
不知道,或许因为我更富有吧
I don’t want to hurt you!
我不想伤害你
I’ll get him! I’ll kill him!
我要杀了他!我要杀了他!
-You OK?
-I’m OK now that he’s gone.
你没事吧?他走了我就没事了
He’s coming back!
他又回来了!
I’m richer. I’m richer.
I’m richer!
我更富有,我更富有!
That man is crazy!
那人疯了!
Why do they allow these people
to walk the streets?
为什么允许这种人上街?
They ought to help these people!
他们应该看住这些人!
I made a bet. I just made a bet.
我打了个赌,我只是打了个赌
We were just betting. Just a little bet.
我们只是在打赌,小小的赌
I mean, just ’cause you make a bet…
我是说只是因为你打了个赌…
doesn’t mean that you have
to lose all your money!
并不意味着会失去所有的钱!
I can get it all back.
I was a financial genius.
我可以要回来,我是金融天才
One and one is two.
Two and two is four.
一加一等于二,二加二等于四

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!