Just where would the den be?
对不起,窝在哪里?
You’re in it. Sit.
你就在窝里,坐
Good.
很好
Tens. Close enough.
十码,非常接近
Here we go.
给你
-Brown.
-What?
布朗。怎么了?
Oh. nothing. nothing.
They’re fine. They’re just fine.
没什么,他们很不错,不错
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
Now. Look. I got work to do.
Disappear.
现在,我有事要做。赶紧消失
Excuse me, would there be
a pIace around here…
请问下,这里有没有一个地方…
that I could get something to eat?
我能得到食物?
Yeah. Going through the garbage
or going to the mission.
有,去垃圾堆里或者去救助站
Where would I find the mission?
在哪里我能找到救助站?
Hey. what do I look like
a tour guide?
嗨!我看起来像个导游吧?
I’ll find it myseIf.
我自己会找到的
You’re never gonna find it.
你不可能找得到
You’re going
in the wrong direction.
你走错方向了
He’s hopeless.
他真是没救了
Wait. Let me cover my cans.
等等,我得盖住这些罐子
I’m going there myself.
I’ll show you.
我还是自己去吧,我给你带路
I saved your life.
I saved your feet.
我救了你的命,我救了你的脚
This is your last Help.
这是我最后一次帮你
This means a lot to us.
God bless you.
这对我们意义非凡,上帝保佑你
Could I have a little more?
能不能再多给一点?
Just one more.
再多点
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Pepto!
嗨,佩普托!
-Pepto?
-Yeah, that’s me.
佩普托?是的,是我
Come sit with us. Over here.
来,和我们一起坐,这里
Come on. There are
two empty seats over there.
快点,那里有两个空位子
Hey, Pepto, I see you met Molly.
Hi. Molly. How you doing?
佩普托,我看见你和莫利在一起。
嗨,莫利,你好
-You two know each other?
-Oh. yeah. We’re old pals.
你们认识?是的,我们是老朋友
I relieved myself on him
this morning…by mistake.
今天早上我嘘他身上了,不是故意的…
See? Still unused.
瞧,还没用呢
Pepto. I’d like you
to say hello to my friend Fumes.
佩普托,我介绍我朋友弗蒙斯给你认识
Howdy.
你好
Man. oh. man! Stewed stew.
噢,伙计,美味无比
-You get it?
-I get it.
你懂的?我懂的
I’m gonna get some bread.
Anybody want anything?
我还要些面包,你们想再要点别的吗?
-Yeah. Get me some whole wheat.
-All right, baby.
是的,我也要面包。好的,宝贝
Excuse me.
I hate to be so impulsive…
不好意思,恕我直言…
but you have a little bit
of corn right on your cheek.
你脸上有一粒玉米
Oh. thanks. Is it gone?
谢谢,没有了吧?
No. you’ve moved it up
to your cheekbone.
不,你把它弄到你颊骨上了
Is it gone?
还有吗?
It’s right in the bridge
of your nose now.
现在在你的鼻梁上
Did I get it?
弄下来了吗?
Yeah. you got it.
嗯,没了
Here you go. Molly. All right.
这是你的,莫利。好的
Hey. man.
嗨,老兄
You got a piece of corn
on your face.
你脸上有粒玉米
Anybody finished here?
这儿有人吃完了吗?
-I am.
-Thank you.
我。谢谢
Thanks. Pops.
谢谢,保布斯
Pops ain’t gonna be around long.
保布斯不会再活多久了
-His elevens are up.
-What?
瞧他的标记。什么?
His elevens.
Look at the back of his neck.
他的标记,看他脖子后面
See them two cords sticking out?
They make like an eleven.
有没有看见两根筋平行在一起?
看起来就象是“11”
Once they’re up. that’s it.
He’s a goner.
一旦那样,他马上就会死
Oh. boy.
可怜的人
Maybe he’ll come back in
the world as something better.
也许他会回到这个世界
Personally. when I die.
I’d like to come back as a bird.
当我死后,我想变成只鸟飞回来
Why?
为什么?
Because. man.
I could fly free and easy…
因为我想自♥由♥自在地飞…
and if I saw someone
I realIy didn’t care for…
如果我看见令我不爽的人
I’d drop a hot one on ’em.
就会在他头上撒泡尿
When I die,
I want to be incremated…
当我死了以后被火葬
and I want my ashes sprinkled
in the old Briny.
然后把我的骨灰洒在古老的布尼河里
At least I’d be part of the sea
forever and ever.
至少我永远会是海的一部分
Oh. that’s beautiful. man.
Beautiful.
真美妙!很美好
When I die. I want to go
just like my daddy–boom…
当我死时,我就要像我爸爸一样
peaceful, in his sleep.
安静地死去
They told me my grandmother died
peacefulIy in her sleep.
他们说我祖母在她的梦里平静死去
It’s a good way to go.
这是个好的方法
Nobody dies peacefulIy
in their sleep.
没人在他们的梦里平静死去
That’s what they tell people
to make them feel good.
那是他们为了让人感到很好
You want to know how people
realIy die in their sleep?
你们想知道人们在他们的梦里怎样死的吗
First, they go to bed.
首先,他们上♥床♥睡觉
Then about 2:00 in the morning
they go…
凌晨两点他们..
Get a doctor.
叫医生
I ain’t never
goin’ to sleep again.
我再也不睡觉了
I have to make some money.
我得挣点钱
How can I make some money
down here?
在这里我怎样能挣到钱呢?
Why don’t you do
what they all do?
为什么你不像他们那样做呢?
-What?
-Beg.
什么?乞讨
Beg. I tried that, but I’m not
really proficient in that yet.
乞讨,我试过,但是我不一点也不在行
Bye-bye, children. I love you.
Have a safe trip.
再见,孩子。我爱你,注意安全
And remember, this is
a new start, no drinking!
记住,这是新的开始,不要酗酒!
And no drugs!
不要吸毒
And above all, no infidelity!
最重要的是,要忠诚
Shut up!
I didn’t say that much.
闭嘴!我没说那么多
Take it easy.
开个玩笑
Can you believe that in
the middle of all this filth…
你能相信在这样肮脏的环境中…
two lost souls could find
some small shred of happiness?
两个迷失的灵魂能找到幸福吗?
Happiness? What a crock.
幸福?像陶器一样易碎
See you after the honeymoon.
蜜月后见
Lady! You got a job, you keep it!
女士!如果你有工作,就千万别放弃!
Don’t make my mistake.
不要犯我一样的错误
You had a job?
你有过工作?
A job?
工作?
I had a career.
我有过一份职业
I was a dancer, and a good one…
我曾是个舞蹈演员,很优秀…
before I gave it up when I got married!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!