Because you are going to a wedding, yeah, a little bird told me, yeah.
那么 来看看这里有什么吧
So, lets have a look what we got.
看
Now.
是法国进口
There’s that little outfit, that’s French.
但看上去像女生用的
But that’s a little bit girly, isn’t it?
他需要一些更精致的
He needs something sophisticated.
更精致的 哦 因为他不是很女性化的男生
More sophisticated, yeah, because he’s not a girly boy, is he?
懂我的意思吧
Do you know what I mean?
他很有阳刚之气
He’s more a boy’s boy.
你不能把他当成是女孩
I mean you couldn’t mistake him for a girl, could you?
-对 他是个男孩 -对嘛
-No, he’s a boy. -Yeah.
-他叫什么 -奈杰尔
-What’s his name? -Nigel.
祝福他
Aw, bless him.
小奈杰尔
Little nidgy Nigel.
奈杰尔 看看我们给你准备了什么
Well, lets see what we’ve got for you then, Nigel.
让我们看看
Lets have a little look.
这个有点孩子气了
That’s a bit baby baby.
稍等
Oh, a minute.
这件很漂亮
That’s nice.
我们卖♥♥出了很多套
We sell a lot of them.
我不这么觉得
Oh, I don’t think so.
真的 这套穿起来很漂亮 小水手的套装
Oh, it looks nice on it, really does, a little sailors outfit.
娜塔莉 那个男朋友怎么样了
How’s that old boyfriend then, Nat?
史蒂夫 哪来的什么男朋友
What old boyfriends that then, Steve?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我单身中 无忧无虑
I’m single and care free, thanks.
哦
Yeah.
希望我是
I wish I was.
你没说今天要来啊
You never said you was coming today!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
那我走了
I’ll go, shall I?
不行
No.
这是什么
What’s all this?
看上去怎么样
What does it look like?
该死的垃圾
A fucking dump.
就像你的屋子一样
Like the rest of your house.
中产阶级傻瓜
Middle class wanker.
这是你老爸的
This your old man’s?
是的
Yeah
他去度假吗
Is he going on holiday?
得了吧 他一心忙着这个
Nah, it’s what he wants to be buried in.
别这样
Well, come on.
没事儿 我又不是想喝咖啡
Oh, that’s alright. I didn’t want a coffee anyway.
-垃圾 -是的
-Well, it’s a dump, isn’t it? -Yeah.
你等什么呢
What’re you waiting for?
快进去
Go on.
最近在干什么呢
So, what’ve you been doing?
工作
Working.
算了吧
Leave it out.
我真的在工作
I have.
什么工作
What sort of work?
-写作 -“写作”
-Writing -“Writing”?
是的
Yeah.
写些什么呢
Writing what?
小说
A novel.
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny?
就你还写小说 关于什么的
You writing a novel, what’s it about?
不知道 还没开始写呢
Don’t know, haven’t started it yet.
里面有写到我吗
Am I in it?
没有
No.
-是自传体吗 -当然是
-Is it auto biographical? -Course it is.
你要干什么
What’re you doing?
-拿开 -不
-Get off! -No.
等一下
Hold on a minute.
上帝啊 不要
Jesus, no.
什么
What?
又来 太无聊了
Not again, it’s boring.
我不那么做了
Well, I’m not doing it then.
别那么做
Well, don’t do it.
别这样
Oh, come on!
给你
Here you go.
不用了 我刚吃过
No, thanks, I’ve just eaten.
聪明的家伙
Haha, wise guy.
躺下
Lie down then.
你个变♥态♥
You pervert.
别停下
Don’t stop.
我受够了
I’ve had enough.
什么
What?
我吃不下了 我饱了
I can’t eat no more. I’m full up.
不是在开玩笑
It’s not a joke.
我快吐了
I’m going to puke.
你太弱了
Weak!
你要走了吗
Are you going then?
不
No.
别待在这
Well, you’re not staying.
我可以去那儿陪你
Thought I could get in there with you.
不要你去
No, you won’t.
你怎么了
What’s a matter with you?
没什么
Nothing.
我不这么觉得
I don’t agree.
哎
EH?
别冲我叫 你这个大男子主义的猪
Don’t shout! you sexist pig.
吼一下就是大男子主义
Why’re you shouting sexist?
-男人都这样 -胡说
-Because that’s what men do. -You’re full of shit.
为什么你不想我留下来
Why is it you never want me to stay?
尼柯拉 洗衣机里是什么
What’s in this machine, Nicola?
我的床上用品
My bedding.
别再这样了
Not again.
为什么不把我洗的东西挂出去
Why didn’t you peg my washing out?
待会儿挂出去
I’ll do it later.
要是挂出去的话应该都晒干了
Blimey, it could’ve been dry by now.
那你整早在干嘛
So, what’ve you been doing all morning?
像往常一样无所事事吗
Sweet Fanny Adams as usual.
有人打电♥话♥来吗
Anybody ring?
比如说谁
Like who?
比如说你爷爷啊
Like your Grandad for instance.
没有
No.
“没有”
No!
看照片里的安迪
Look at Andy on his picture.
我觉得他很像汤米·库珀
I still reckon he looks so Tommy Cooper.
你早餐吃了什么
What did you have for you’re breakfast?
大份的煎火腿
A big fry up.
我说真的
No, really.
烤的火腿
Toast.
我不信 尼柯拉
I don’t beleive you, Nicola.
能借我点钱吗
Can you lend us a couple of quid?
干什么
What for?
就买♥♥盒烟
A packet of fags.
想都别想
No chance.
小气鬼
Mean cow.
反正你肚子都要休息
If you’re giving your stomach a rest,
让你的肺也休息一会儿吧
you might as well give your lungs a rest an all.
你一直在干什么呀
So, what have you been up to?
没什么
Nothing.
看看你那苍白的模样
Look at the state of you, chalk white face.
天呐 跟鬼一样
Blimey, you look like a ghost.
你肯定会把鸟儿都吓着的
You’d frighten the birds, you would.
难怪你不肯帮我晾衣服
No wonder you didn’t peg my washing out.
别介意
Ooh, never mind. eh…
我跟你一样
I was like you.
我也是从底层干起的